Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 26, 2012, 05:22 PM   #8221
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Does anyone know if this comes with 2 keys(one for bf3 and one for premium) or just one tied together. I have BF3 but only want premium.. not sure if I would have to make a new account for the prmium part..(which is not something I want to do)
pretty sure it comes with two keys, give the BF3 key away if you already have it.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2012, 05:22 PM   #8222
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Does anyone know if this comes with 2 keys(one for bf3 and one for premium) or just one tied together. I have BF3 but only want premium.. not sure if I would have to make a new account for the prmium part..(which is not something I want to do)
You get two keys one for LE one for the premium service.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:15 PM   #8223
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
I think it is a single code and will register as a complete game in origin.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:57 PM   #8224
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Picked up 2 copies, comes in 2 codes. Time to learn some new maps tonight

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:03 AM   #8225
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare

Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

bob saget was nice enough to fly chopper with me tonight. At first we were doing well. I was piloting. He was gunning.

Then some uber 100 level never miss with tv guys joined and things turned sour. We tried to counter with our own tv, but my shitty piloting skills kept me from dodging the incoming tvs.

So we switched spots and bob piloted. He's much better at dodging. Unfortunately my tv skills are lacking in air to air. So it was a lot of getting shot down over and over.

Finally at one point I finally hit those fools and took them down with a tv. It was actually the first time I ever successfully took down another chopper with the tv.

On one hand it's impressive that people can get so good with that damned missile. On the other hand it sucks to be on the receiving end of it. If you can perfect it, it really unbalances things.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:44 AM   #8226
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

It was amazing when they patched the game and made a tv missile show a 1 kill on everything including tanks. It was an amazing day.

Old Dec 27, 2012, 02:01 AM   #8227
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristogod View Post
bob
Yea that was a ton of fun.

The even more pro chopper pilots switch seats in mid air, so that one has extinguisher, and they do not have to settle down to repair.

The next rounds were rush on alborz. Man those rush jets are so OP, it is not even funny.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:15 PM   #8228
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
I think it is a single code and will register as a complete game in origin.
Nope its two codes one for LE one for Premium, I have bought it twice form there.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:02 AM   #8229
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

probably best round as a jet ***: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...8/1/243540384/

76-5

Was at about 70-2 or something and then had some mental lapses... Man the russian morons that play during night time in north america are just awful. The same several snipers kept camping up on the american mountain throughout the duration of the match. Like "buddy, I killed you 10 times already, why are you going back to the exact same spot>?"
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:21 AM   #8230
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Jan 1st - Jan 5th DOUBLE XP

I know some people, like KAC, missed it last time. Just a friendly heads up
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:38 AM   #8231
Douglaster
X360 - PC

Douglaster is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
probably best round as a jet ***: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...8/1/243540384/

76-5

Was at about 70-2 or something and then had some mental lapses... Man the russian morons that play during night time in north america are just awful. The same several snipers kept camping up on the american mountain throughout the duration of the match. Like "buddy, I killed you 10 times already, why are you going back to the exact same spot>?"
Not to mention that half of the team in the end was 7-22

Either way, we still win, because like i always say, jets cant capture flags

Last edited by Douglaster : Dec 28, 2012 at 04:44 AM.
Douglaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 08:16 AM   #8232
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Jan 1st - Jan 5th DOUBLE XP

I know some people, like KAC, missed it last time. Just a friendly heads up
Thanks man. I ma gonna rape them bitches...
I am still level 28 in this game LOLZ!
Old Dec 28, 2012, 03:14 PM   #8233
ECH1
deal with it

ECH1 is still being judged by the masses

Watch this and be amazed (starting around 4minute mark)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLQQ49gX40o

Last edited by ECH1 : Dec 28, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 03:47 PM   #8234
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

It appears as though Battlelog has been hacked.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 03:56 PM   #8235
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I really wish that ea would separate the origin account from stuff like battlelog/autolog/ea sports/their forums.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:03 PM   #8236
logical
What is my purpose?

Dont see whats amazing there? DM killing people.

Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:10 PM   #8237
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECH1 View Post
Watch this and be amazed (starting around 4minute mark)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLQQ49gX40o

That's pretty good, but not as special as it seems for several reasons. Awesome kills in rush game mode are better i think.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:22 PM   #8238
ECH1
deal with it

Anyone noticed the TTK? Consistent 3-4 burst kills regardless of range?
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:48 PM   #8239
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECH1 View Post
Anyone noticed the TTK? Consistent 3-4 burst kills regardless of range?
M16 is the best all around weapon in the game. And he's in voice communication with his squad. If he got the same number of kills with an bolt action sniper rifle, now THAT would be amazing.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:53 PM   #8240
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Did not watch the video, but if he really is getting 3-4 hit kills regardless of the range, he is using a damage hack.

After 8 meters, the m16 requires 5 hits for a kill.

Checked out his battlelog, 50% overall accuracy with 31k kills, seems legit.

The guy has done some serious boosting or cheating.

Last edited by Mangler : Dec 28, 2012 at 05:07 PM.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 05:56 PM   #8241
ECH1
deal with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Did not watch the video, but if he really is getting 3-4 hit kills regardless of the range, he is using a damage hack.

I'm still trying to find out how you get consistent 3-4 round burst TTKs on every target on your ironsights. Hmm, perhaps they give ironsights +3 damage since the last update?
Old Jan 2, 2013, 09:21 AM   #8242
KAC
That postcount though...

Well started boning this again due to double xp. Already put in a level. Man, the game is absolute dope. However, does not compare to the mayhem of BLOPS2. Different games but I also love this game. I am trying to unlock F2000 in assault kit. I am level 29 and there are so many level 100 playas. Makes me sad .

Doesn't mean I can't bone them though
Old Jan 2, 2013, 10:41 AM   #8243
RSViper
Radeon R520

RSViper is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post

I watched the video. Some serious no recoil or increased damage hacks going on. I've got over 5000 kills with the M16a3 and could never get the kind of point and click killing that he's doing in the video.
RSViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2013, 03:47 AM   #8244
icecold1983
Radeon Arctic Islands

icecold1983 is still being judged by the masses

pc gaming will always have tons of hackers, no way around it

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise...ed-to-suppress

AHAHAHAH WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT??????????
icecold1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2013, 05:55 AM   #8245
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

can't stop playing aftermath maps, help
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2013, 07:34 AM   #8246
Douglaster
X360 - PC

Douglaster is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold1983 View Post
Im always amazed by how many players PB bans during one match ! Last round at caspian border at least 8 were banned.
Douglaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2013, 07:39 AM   #8247
Jaws of Life
Radeon Evergreen

Jaws of Life is still being judged by the masses

Pfft, call that hacks? Never will beat how CS1 was like. Seen a guy speedhack to T spawn, aimbot+sticky 10 knife kills in the space of 5 seconds. Now THAT'S hacking. Before VAC2 I would seriously say 50% all HL1 mods where hackers. It was just too easy and common to get them.

...death to hackers though.
Mobo: Asus P8Z68-M Pro| CPU: Intel i5-2500 @ 3.3ghz : 8gb DDR3 Kingston RAM| VGA: Nvidia Gigabyte 896mb GTX260 | HDD: 2x640gb WE SATAII | Case: Thermaltake ARMOR | PSU: Coolmaster Silent Pro M700 | Sound: SB X-FI Xtreme | OS: Vista x64 SP2 Home Premium | Monitor: Black Widscreen LG 24" LCD
Jaws of Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2013, 03:58 PM   #8248
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold1983 View Post
I hardly ever see hackers in BF3. People accuse others of hacking all the time though... But actual blatant hackers? So few...
Old Jan 3, 2013, 03:59 PM   #8249
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
I hardly ever see hackers in BF3. People accuse others of hacking all the time though... But actual blatant hackers? So few...
There are definitely a lot more closet hackers than there are blatant ones because people want to keep their accounts. If you call a player on their bs they will toggle off most of their stuff for a bit of time.

Old Jan 3, 2013, 04:10 PM   #8250
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide is still being judged by the masses

Sorry seen way to many players with just unreal levels of accuracy to believe it. There are plenty of fishy players in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat
Sapphire Radeon VII
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote