Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 4, 2012, 04:51 PM   #6781
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Bleh, think I'll just get the map packs.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 04:55 PM   #6782
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I have no interest in the vehicle wankfest dlc, so the premium package is definitively not for me.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2012, 11:57 PM   #6783
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Some of the expansions have interested me, but can i not purchase them alone or am i forced to buy Premium?
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 5, 2012, 12:26 AM   #6784
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
Some of the expansions have interested me, but can i not purchase them alone or am i forced to buy Premium?
You'll still be able to get them seperate, just will end up costing more if you buy them all.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 12:47 AM   #6785
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Ah, i just couldnt see a price set and the buy now wasnt highlighted for the individual download but one can buy prem. Just had me a little confused thats all.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 01:04 AM   #6786
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I think no point to buy the package if you already have B2K.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 01:35 AM   #6787
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

here in the indian origin store, they want more for the season pass than the limited edition of the game cost at launch
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 03:51 AM   #6788
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
here in the indian origin store, they want more for the season pass than the limited edition of the game cost at launch
Just be glad that they're not asking ~72$ for it, like they do in Scandinavia.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 05:10 AM   #6789
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

Will not buy.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 05:30 AM   #6790
Mangler
PC

Classic dice

So now all servers will ban the 320 smoke until september when Dice releases the armored kill dlc/patch.

Last edited by Mangler : Jun 5, 2012 at 05:37 AM.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 05:58 AM   #6791
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Classic dice

So now all servers will ban the 320 smoke until september when Dice releases the armored kill dlc/patch.
I don't understand, how is that any different from using the M320 normal grenade?
Old Jun 5, 2012, 06:01 AM   #6792
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
I don't understand, how is that any different from using the M320 normal grenade?
It has no bulletdrop and is nearly hitscan over all distances.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 06:45 AM   #6793
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Just be glad that they're not asking ~72$ for it, like they do in Scandinavia.
holy **** are they crazy?

there hasn't been a single season pass to date that was worth buying at full price, and an ea game is not going to be the first one to do it.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 08:03 AM   #6794
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Both EA and Origin can lick my balls the *****. I cant install the game, gets stuck on 46% then tells me an error occured try cleaning the disc and try again so I look at the disc...... I could eat off this thing, thats how clean it is. So now I'm downloading it. ****ing dogs!

Last edited by Megaman : Jun 5, 2012 at 08:06 AM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 08:27 AM   #6795
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

minaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyminaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I have BF3 and B2K, I can't buy just the Premium extra content ?!
SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 4GB Vapor-X OC 1.1GHz/5.2GHz GDDR5
3 BenQ 2420HD 1080p 24" Widescreen LCD in Eyefinity
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + 30.0TB of HDDs
Sound Blaster Z -Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 3500 Digital
Seasonic X-850
2xBenq 1640 - LiteOn iHAS120-Pioneer 111L - Samsung 203B - NEC Optiarc AD-7200S DVD+/-RW burners
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
minaelromany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 10:14 AM   #6796
Scart
Radeon Northern Islands

Scart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Make sure to buy the Prem through Battlelog, not Origin. That way you will pay 50 bucks for it, not 50 eur or whatever currency you happen to be rockin'.
Scart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 10:42 AM   #6797
xwl
The Lurker

xwl is still being judged by the masses

So when's Close Quarters coming to PC premium owners? I thought as "premium" we get DLC early?
xwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 10:43 AM   #6798
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwl View Post
So when's Close Quarters coming to PC premium owners? I thought as "premium" we get DLC early?
Next week, and at the end of the month for the peasants.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 10:49 AM   #6799
xwl
The Lurker

Quote:
Next week, and at the end of the month for the peasants.
ha ha, stupid peasants!
Old Jun 5, 2012, 11:44 AM   #6800
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Classic dice

jesus christ dice
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 11:47 AM   #6801
pradvan
Sla

pradvan is still being judged by the masses

I don't get it - you were able to kill people with smoke before, too. What's the issue?
pradvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 11:51 AM   #6802
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradvan View Post
I don't get it - you were able to kill people with smoke before, too. What's the issue?
It now behaves the same way as a bullet, except it travels faster and has no bullet drop, so if you can aim, you can use it as a sniper rifle.

It's more or less a railgun now, but only with the aug.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 02:14 PM   #6803
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

WHY the **** would they make that change though? Doesn't make sense... Were people complaining about how they can't smoke 400m away...
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 02:21 PM   #6804
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
WHY the **** would they make that change though? Doesn't make sense... Were people complaining about how they can't smoke 400m away...
"Buy premium and you get to troll people with a railgun smoke launcher"

Old Jun 5, 2012, 03:05 PM   #6805
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Does anyone know if you buy premium, having already purchased B2K, do you get an extra code for B2K you can sell/give away?
Old Jun 5, 2012, 03:06 PM   #6806
xwl
The Lurker

Oh boy, smoke granade head shots are fun fun fun!!! Boom-Pooffff.... No one can shoot back cause of the smoke everywhere...hahaha
Old Jun 5, 2012, 03:09 PM   #6807
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
I think it's just a bug, like the DART.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 03:16 PM   #6808
Mangler
PC

It's definitely a bug since it only affects the underslung launcher on the aug a3.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 07:41 AM   #6809
Mangler
PC

This old thread is pretty funny, reminds me of the epic mw2 boycott.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4625030046068/

Last edited by Mangler : Jun 6, 2012 at 07:58 AM.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 07:57 AM   #6810
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I'm getting issues with no in game sound. I got it working without doing anything and now its happened again. Why no sound, anyone know?