Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:56 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Joystick Duel..... Wonder.... It's away

I will be setting up a duel with Mr. Ebil to determine the fate of humanity as soon as I can get my computer to run nice and leet.

Blunder is now an Admin.

Wizpig... YGGC..

Audi-To-Pizza.... you need to read your PMs...

2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:33 PM   #2
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i wanna duel pigwiz!

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:35 PM   #3
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

What... for his admin spot?
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:36 PM   #4
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Yes. And because he made fun of my fort

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:49 PM   #5
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorXtar View Post
I will be setting up a duel with Mr. Ebil to determine the fate of humanity as soon as I can get my computer to run nice and leet.

Blunder is now an Admin.

Wizpig... YGGC..

Audi-To-Pizza.... you need to read your PMs...

I'll Hax jou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittal View Post
Yes. And because he made fun of my fort

LOLZ!!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2006, 11:16 PM   #6
benjy355
Rawr

benjy355 is still being judged by the masses

>_> I wanna duel ezizell!

Visit the Roflbox
benjy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2006, 11:52 PM   #7
wizpig64
Über Mapz0r

wizpig64 is still being judged by the masses

I prefer YTMND, maybe YMCA, but whatever.

Jour phort zuked yogurt lol
oh and yea, i wanna make sure i can win you before i accept that challange.
wizpig64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:08 AM   #8
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Good god man!! Do you know what you have done!

Your all DOOMED!!

Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:26 AM   #9
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
Good god man!! Do you know what you have done!

Your all DOOMED!!

Oh ****!!!!!

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:50 PM   #10
wizpig64
Über Mapz0r

uhm... NOES!
Old Aug 25, 2006, 02:25 AM   #11
DorXtar
SMILE!

I'm going to need some help with the recording of the match(es?). So if anyone is good with that... I'd appreciate that. I'll probably do a dry run w/o ebil just to see how the recording thing is going to work.

-RFtinkerer

Old Aug 25, 2006, 06:00 AM   #12
benjy355
Rawr

benjy355 is still being judged by the masses

Hmm...
*Slaps you with a glove*
I teh challange you!

Visit the Roflbox
benjy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2006, 10:41 AM   #13
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjy355 View Post
Hmm...
*Slaps you with a glove*
I teh challange you!
OMOMGOMGOMG

You'd get your ass kicked lol!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Aug 25, 2006, 07:00 PM   #14
wizpig64
Über Mapz0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorXtar View Post
I'm going to need some help with the recording of the match(es?). So if anyone is good with that... I'd appreciate that. I'll probably do a dry run w/o ebil just to see how the recording thing is going to work.
*raises hand*