Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Technical Support Radeon technical support forum for all Radeon products from the classic Radeon to the latest cutting edge family of graphics cards.

Old Mar 27, 2002, 10:13 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Phaise

Phaise is still being judged by the masses

Question Dual monitor setup

Im currently playing Jumpgate and using a second monitor to browse the web at same time but if i move the mouse across to the second monitor the primary monitor minimises jumpgates full screen to the taskbar as if i had alt-tabbed out.

Is there a way to lock the primary display so that it doesnt minimise?

I have hyrdavision installed but jumpgate doesnt appear as an application running in a window that hyrdavision can control.

Any help would be much appreciated thx