Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 23, 2020, 07:50 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
when are we going to get a really nice looking game on VR, ... all these fricken games look 20 years old, I just can't go back that far and really enjoy it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Well the Quests hardware can't do it unless it's really targeted at the Quest. A game only gets to use 3 cores @ 2.45 GHz, Adreno 540 GPU and 2.97Gbs of shared memory. So your looking at specs below the PS4 and above a WiiU. Then it's gotta render around 1440x1600 per eye at around 72ish fps. That's a tough target, especially if your doing a port.
Exactly why I dislike and don't recommend the Quest. Like consoles, it dumb downs games.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 03:02 PM   #92
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Exactly why I dislike and don't recommend the Quest. Like consoles, it dumb downs games.
Then you don't know anything because 1. The quest can be used as a PC headset, and 2. You can also play PC games wireless on the quest.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2020, 03:53 PM   #93
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Then you don't know anything because 1. The quest can be used as a PC headset, and 2. You can also play PC games wireless on the quest.
Beat me to it.

It's the headset with the most flexibility and capability by far and away. Which is why it's one of the better options.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 23, 2020, 04:17 PM   #94
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Yep it does it all and is decent at most of it, maybe not the best at all of it but the wireless alone for me makes it the only choice.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2020, 12:59 PM   #95
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Some possible next gen Quest info from Qualcomm:

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2020, 10:51 PM   #96
Nascar24

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Not directly an Oculus Quest game but been playing it for the last hour and a half through Virtual Desktop and the Vive Infinity service, 3dSenVR an NES emulator that makes 59 NES games have depth, I was having fun with this one playing Donkey Kong and some Tetris. Nice emulator.
Old Apr 5, 2020, 07:02 AM   #97
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
In my short time with it I haven’t noticed many issues. I was amazed how well it worked. It even worked well for me on a non AC router which is recommended. I decided to pick an AC router up because of how well it worked on my old router so I could connect at full speed.
Finally got my hands on a Quest and I am absolutely loving it with VRDesktop. The only negative I have right now is some of my racing sims are not loading; Project cars 2 for example. No worries I'll use Link cable. Sadly, on my AMD B350 setup it will not work on the USBC or USB3 ports It does work on my 1060 equipped Laptop, but I want to use my RTX on my B350. Oh well. Half life Alyx is worth it.
Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming |Ryzen R7 2700X |16GB DDRR DRAM 3000 |MSI Radeon RX 580 8GB | 6TB NVMe/HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro / OpenSuse
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2020, 10:51 AM   #98
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmt View Post
Finally got my hands on a Quest and I am absolutely loving it with VRDesktop. The only negative I have right now is some of my racing sims are not loading; Project cars 2 for example. No worries I'll use Link cable. Sadly, on my AMD B350 setup it will not work on the USBC or USB3 ports It does work on my 1060 equipped Laptop, but I want to use my RTX on my B350. Oh well. Half life Alyx is worth it.
Though Virtual Desktop has a slight amount of latency (for me 40-50MS) the image quality is superior than Oculus Link.

HEVC has no colour banding issues in darker scenes unlike Oculus Link which has distracting amounts of banding in Half Life and Walking Dead.

Now I think this is due to the way steamvr communicates with Oculus, as oculus native doesn't seem to have this problem.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Old Apr 7, 2020, 05:54 AM   #99
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Though Virtual Desktop has a slight amount of latency (for me 40-50MS) the image quality is superior than Oculus Link.

HEVC has no colour banding issues in darker scenes unlike Oculus Link which has distracting amounts of banding in Half Life and Walking Dead.

Now I think this is due to the way steamvr communicates with Oculus, as oculus native doesn't seem to have this problem.
I agree. I am very pleased with Virtual Desktop and it was why I purchased the quest (from all you guys praising it - Hey I still lurk here ) Trying to figure out why my racing games such as Project Cars 2 crashing on launch. The game works on my Laptop using Link. Odd, that I can't get my b350 MB USBC port to work with the quest link either. I haven't found others having the same issue.
Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming |Ryzen R7 2700X |16GB DDRR DRAM 3000 |MSI Radeon RX 580 8GB | 6TB NVMe/HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro / OpenSuse
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
Old Apr 7, 2020, 07:37 AM   #100
Nascar24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmt View Post
I agree. I am very pleased with Virtual Desktop and it was why I purchased the quest (from all you guys praising it - Hey I still lurk here ) Trying to figure out why my racing games such as Project Cars 2 crashing on launch. The game works on my Laptop using Link. Odd, that I can't get my b350 MB USBC port to work with the quest link either. I haven't found others having the same issue.
I don't bother with link even though I bought a cable for it. Are you plugging it directly into the motherboard port? Using my front ports for link didn't work, I had to use the ports on the back. I'm just using standard USB so cant really comment on the USB C. I have Project cars 2 but haven't tried to launch it on my headset maybe I will give it a try and see what it does.
Old Apr 7, 2020, 09:34 AM   #101
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Using the USB has quirks. Hell, mine doesn't work till I switch the physical cable to a different mobo port every time I connect it .

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Old Apr 7, 2020, 10:36 AM   #102
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Using the USB has quirks. Hell, mine doesn't work till I switch the physical cable to a different mobo port every time I connect it .
I found my quest to be very finicky to USB as well. I can only use my front USB-3 ports for Sidequest transfers but need to use a rear port for gaming (though 99.9% of the time I use VirtualDesktop).

On my family PC (an old 980 Ti system with no USB-3) I bought a USB-3 expansion card and that has been flawless. They are cheap and if you have an extra slot you could always try that.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2020, 12:51 PM   #103
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

I haven't had any problems with USB ports, only USB cables. I suppose it just depends on your motherboard.

I remember Carmack had mentioned that they debated whether to add an HDMI port onto the device but decided not to... seems like that would have made it alot easier.

However, based on the recent steam surveys, it seems that very few Quest owners are trying to run oculus link anyway, so maybe they made the right call?

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2020, 02:31 PM   #104
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

I had issues but then I reset experimental features and it's been ok since then. Will see if it was just a fluke or not.

Just started Asgards Wrath, can already tell this is going to be one game.

Old Apr 7, 2020, 02:33 PM   #105
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I haven't had any problems with USB ports, only USB cables. I suppose it just depends on your motherboard.

I remember Carmack had mentioned that they debated whether to add an HDMI port onto the device but decided not to... seems like that would have made it alot easier.

However, based on the recent steam surveys, it seems that very few Quest owners are trying to run oculus link anyway, so maybe they made the right call?
From what I read in the past Oculus Link was classed as Oculus Rift in the steam survey, only recently has steam actually added oculus link to steamvr without it assuming it's a Rift.

Old Apr 7, 2020, 03:57 PM   #106
Nascar24

Quote:
I had issues but then I reset experimental features and it's been ok since then. Will see if it was just a fluke or not.

Just started Asgards Wrath, can already tell this is going to be one game.
I bought Asgard and refunded it, not because of the game but the few times I tried it I was getting missed hit detection like crazy so I refunded it.
Old Apr 12, 2020, 07:12 AM   #107
jimmt
Trumpification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I don't bother with link even though I bought a cable for it. Are you plugging it directly into the motherboard port? Using my front ports for link didn't work, I had to use the ports on the back. I'm just using standard USB so cant really comment on the USB C. I have Project cars 2 but haven't tried to launch it on my headset maybe I will give it a try and see what it does.
I plugged into the back USB ports and like the C it doesn't see it. Odd, because my first setup it did work and hasn't worked since. Front USB ports are not seen by the quest as USB3 and it tells me to plug into a USB3 or USBC port.

My laptop works every time, so I just use it if I can't play a game in Virtual Desktop and need the link. Kind of sucks since it's not an RTX and only a 1060 but seems to work okay.
Laptop
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Old Apr 12, 2020, 08:39 AM   #108
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Device manager and usb hubs and disable this computer can turn off this port to save power sorted it out for me. No guarantee for you but worth a try at least.

edit: after posting this suddenly Link no longer works

Last edited by SirBaron : Apr 12, 2020 at 10:03 AM.
Old May 15, 2020, 12:49 PM   #109
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Well my patience paid off! A native Quest version of Tetris Effect just dropped. It's cheaper than the Epic version (though a couple bucks higher than the current sale price) so went for it. Seems neat! Though the game is crying out for a D-Pad
Old May 15, 2020, 01:10 PM   #110
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Apparently Link now works with usb 2.0, if you enable it in the experimental features. Honestly I was expecting 3.1 support, not 2.0. Hopefully this will make the 3.0 support more stable, and work with more cables.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old May 15, 2020, 01:15 PM   #111
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

For me I wish there was a way for link to use HEVC or something, the ONLY issue I have with link besides not being wireless, is the colour compression you get in dark scenes.

If you play a game that is dark you will see compression.

apparently quest is limited to 150mbps which is good enough for flawless video, but the damn colour banding.

Old May 15, 2020, 02:03 PM   #112
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Regarding my comment about wanting a D-Pad for Tetris Effect, turns out you can sync my XB1 controller to the Quest in the experimental features!
Old May 17, 2020, 04:02 PM   #113
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Quote:
Apparently Link now works with usb 2.0, if you enable it in the experimental features. Honestly I was expecting 3.1 support, not 2.0. Hopefully this will make the 3.0 support more stable, and work with more cables.
Works much better now. I can also now use my USB extension cables, so I have a much longer cable with more freedom now which is nice. Also getting a WAY better frame rate than before, which is making this whole experience allot nicer

Quote:
For me I wish there was a way for link to use HEVC or something, the ONLY issue I have with link besides not being wireless, is the colour compression you get in dark scenes.

If you play a game that is dark you will see compression.

apparently quest is limited to 150mbps which is good enough for flawless video, but the damn colour banding.
It's far from perfect, but I bet it will only keep getting better. After all, I hear the quality of the compression in Virtual Desktop is apparently better. Which means there is room for improvement.

System:
Old May 18, 2020, 01:00 PM   #114
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Which is why I keep poking carmack on twitter until he notices.

I want a HEVC toggle for Oculus Link.

Old May 18, 2020, 05:27 PM   #115
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Considering the 835 chip supports hardware decoding of h.265 I wonder why it wasn't used? Maybe it's a encoding problem issue, vs a decoding one?

System:
Old May 18, 2020, 09:06 PM   #116
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

So I just spent $170 on some upgrades for Occulus Quest.

I bought this headset weight+battery pack

https://rebuffreality.com/products/vr-power

and I joined the Kickstarter for these VR Headphones

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vrears/vr-ears

The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2020, 10:05 PM   #117
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Those speakers are tempting, I wonder if they'll really be that good?

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old May 20, 2020, 02:24 AM   #118
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Those speakers are tempting, I wonder if they'll really be that good?
I know I am taking a risk, but their previous products got great reviews, so I am taking the risk.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2020, 06:26 PM   #119
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

So I've been playing with Oculus Link this week. Here's my findings so far:
  1. I have 2x 16ft USB 3.0 booster cables. I'm happy to report that Oculus Link works great over 2 booster cables, plus an additional 10ft usb3.0 cable. That's 42ft of cable! I get 1.5gb/s when I test the usb connection from the Oculus app with this setup. This allows me to play games in my sunroom from my PC that's in my office https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0179MXKU8

2. USB 2.0 cables work great, including the 10ft charging cable that came with the Quest. It works fine when plugged directly into my USB C port on the back of my computer, or when plugged into a type A port using a A-to-C adapter. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3. It does NOT work though, to plug any USB 2.0 cable into my USB 3.0 booster cables, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's only the 3.0 signals that get boosted? It would be interesting to try a USB 2.0 booster cable and see if that works with either the USB 2.0 or 3.0 cables.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old May 22, 2020, 03:23 AM   #120
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Its a miracle if you can find tech in mass availability these days

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote