Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Closed Thread

Old Apr 7, 2002, 01:12 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Default Elite Force 2 !!!

http://www.avault.com/news/displayne...y=452002-92133

dont know how much beter this can be than the first, but, intresting...
Old Apr 7, 2002, 02:05 PM   #2
Uriel
Unbiased Geek

Uriel is still being judged by the masses

the first game sucked ass
two or three levels that felt like Star Trek the rest was just your normal "blast aliens in space"-fps
and boy, that was one of the shortest games ever, took me one afternoon to complete it
Old Apr 9, 2002, 07:08 AM   #3
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Interesting...

They decided to make the sequel set in the Star Trek: TNG universe, when the first was in the Star Trek: Voyager universe... The screenshot looks very impressive though. I won't hold my breath for the one, but I will definitely buy it when it comes out.

Hey, who knows? Maybe Elite Force 3 will be based on Star Trek: Enterprise...?

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 9, 2002, 11:00 PM   #4
Talenzor
Radeon R700

Talenzor is still being judged by the masses

Read an article on this one in this month's PC Gamer. It is not being made by Raven this time

quote from PCGamer

"The original developer, Raven, has its hands quite full with games like Soldier of Fortune II and Quake IV, so taking over the duties is Ritual, makers of Heavy Metal FAKK2."

From the Borg levels they showed it looks REALLY nice.
Old Apr 10, 2002, 09:13 PM   #5
BillGtheIV
Radeon R420

BillGtheIV is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by Talenzor
Read an article on this one in this month's PC Gamer. It is not being made by Raven this time

quote from PCGamer

"The original developer, Raven, has its hands quite full with games like Soldier of Fortune II and Quake IV, so taking over the duties is Ritual, makers of Heavy Metal FAKK2."

From the Borg levels they showed it looks REALLY nice.
Yeah, I can believe Raven has it's hands full... they just released Jedi Knight II, and I LOVE it. Lightsaber combat is almost like watching the movies.

AMD Athlon64 3000+
1GB RAM
ATI All-in-Wonder® X800 XT
Windows XP
Old Apr 10, 2002, 10:57 PM   #6
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Does this company have public stocks?

I mean if there working on these projects, ESPECIALLY QUAKE, im sure hey would go up.
Old Apr 11, 2002, 12:27 AM   #7
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

WTF, my IP's been banned by avault???

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Jul 3, 2003, 06:50 AM   #8
BigDaddy
Radeon R700

BigDaddy is still being judged by the masses

Well I have the game, and so far I liked. But am only on mission 3!
Old Jul 3, 2003, 12:09 PM   #9
JLP
Radeon R700

JLP is still being judged by the masses

I'm on mission 6 now and so far I liked it a lot. Well it is not the best game vey but I would give it around 80 %.
Old Jul 3, 2003, 02:23 PM   #10
TimothyB
Radeon Sea Islands

TimothyB is still being judged by the masses

Why would you guys post in a thread that's a year old when there are several recent EFII threads in the last week about if it's good and such?
Old Jul 3, 2003, 03:13 PM   #11
Alpha

Alpha is still being judged by the masses

yes please comment in a recent thread