Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jul 13, 2022, 09:05 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
Fear is your only god

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I'm sure there's tons of older games you guys have missed that you could be playing.

I play through at least 1-2 games a month but I never really think to post them here. Just not to interested in logging them.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2022, 07:26 PM   #32
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

It's true. I have a backlog I should be working on, which includes games I own and game pass trash.... quality titles.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2022, 07:32 AM   #33
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
1 - Zombie Army Trilogy - liked the game at first, but it ended up dragging on too long. It would have been better as a duo with the first chapter and the last chapter I think.
I need to revise my claims for June. It should be 2.

In addition to ZAT, I also finished a Blood Bowl 2 League with friends and won't be playing the game again.

As far as BB goes, I strongly don't recommend it! The game itself is programmed well enough, but the underlying board game is basically sheer randomness and frustration, masquerading as a game that has strategy. If you don't take it seriously it may be OK, but the more effort you put into it, the more miserable it becomes since the dice will randomly screw all of your well designed plans! I haven't been made this angry by a game since the original EQ!
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 17, 2022, 01:50 PM   #34
John C Flett
Veteran of Psychic Wars

John C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I also finished a Blood Bowl 2 League with friends and won't be playing the game again.

As far as BB goes, I strongly don't recommend it! The game itself is programmed well enough, but the underlying board game is basically sheer randomness and frustration, masquerading as a game that has strategy. If you don't take it seriously it may be OK, but the more effort you put into it, the more miserable it becomes since the dice will randomly screw all of your well designed plans! I haven't been made this angry by a game since the original EQ!

I have similar memories of playing the original Blood Bowl. Not a fun game.

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2022, 02:24 AM   #35
MNB4800
Radeon Volcanic Islands

MNB4800 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MNB4800 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MNB4800 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MNB4800 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MNB4800 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MNB4800 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

List Updated!

My backlog is growing too, thanks to Lost Ark...
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote