Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Software
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Software Anything software that is not operating system related goes here. Talk about the latest applications or discuss betas of upcoming products.

Old Jul 5, 2020, 04:41 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Best VPN?

Any recommendations for a VPN that works on Windows 10 and iOS? How is ExpressVPN that I keep hearing about?
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2020, 05:19 PM   #2
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

I don't know allot. But I've been getting the impression 1 of the better ones is Proton VPN.

https://protonvpn.com/

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2020, 07:53 PM   #3
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I've been using Private Internet Access for a couple of years and it's been worth the $29 per year.

Cons:
-not free
-Does not start with Windows on occasion
-Need to reconnect when waking from sleep etc

Pros:
-Servers everywhere, huge choice.
-Have never noticed a slowdown regardless of region/server chosen
-Regularly updated with bug fixes/features
-Support has been very responsive when needed.

I'm sure there's better, but it works fine and I'm not willing to sink the time into shopping for a new one...

edit:
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 5, 2020, 08:29 PM   #4
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

"Technically", or rather potentially, you could also add another con to PIA being that it's based in the USA. Just because US laws can force them to grant access to your VPN traffic. No logs for them to check though

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 12:19 AM   #5
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

It's hard to say best because I'd assume most people have only used one or two.

I'm with Private Internet Access and it's been good enough.

I guess another con is that PIA is popular enough that their servers are usually known to companies that geoblock. So, it seems to be less likely that you can get around geoblocks using PIA.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 07:17 AM   #6
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The websites of Proton VPN and PIA are blocked here. Guess I'll need a VPN to access them.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Old Jul 6, 2020, 08:07 AM   #7
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I use ExpressVPN, but most of the fast locations are blocked by the streaming services. That's the downside to the big VPN vendors.

If you're really seeking anonymity on the web and don't mind if it's slow, use Tor.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 11:17 AM   #8
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

PIA user for years here. Other option may be NordVPN. Pretty good too.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 11:23 AM   #9
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

PCMag thinks highly of ProtonVPN. I'll probably switch to that once my ExpressVPN subscription runs out. ExpressVPN is one of the pricier vendors @99.95/year. ProtonVPN has a 33% a two year subscription deal going on.

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-vpn-services
Old Jul 6, 2020, 01:00 PM   #10
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Just keep in mind that any of these "VPN providers", there is no anonymous browsing if they keep any logs for any length of time. However, for getting around regional limitations, try to find reviews of which ones haven't been blocked yet. I used the term "yet" as those using regional blocking, will find a way at some point for each VPN provider.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2020, 06:52 PM   #11
Nascar24
Future RTX 3080 Owner

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Used CyberGhost VPN for about 5 years, worked fine, During that time bought lifetime windscribe I think for $29. Could not beat that deal, will now use them for that price as long as they stay afloat which already has been years. Also works fine.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Jul 8, 2020 at 07:01 AM.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2020, 04:31 PM   #12
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
I also use PIA and would recommend it.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 05:43 PM   #13
Talon_262
Lurker Supreme

Talon_262 knows why the caged bird singsTalon_262 knows why the caged bird singsTalon_262 knows why the caged bird singsTalon_262 knows why the caged bird singsTalon_262 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
I've sworn by PIA for years, but, as Ray said near the beginning of Ghostbusters, I won't touch NordVPN with a ten-meter cattle prod:

https://www.techradar.com/news/whats...at-we-now-know

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2019/10/...user-accounts/

The one thing that NordVPN is really good at though is spreading their brand feces all over the Internet by putting tons of ads up wherever they can, getting spotlighted in puff pieces on the mid and lower tiers of the tech media, and sponsoring quite a few YouTubers (I winced when they sponsored one of Simone Giertz's episodes a few months ago, because she's an awesome maker in Adam Savage's circle of friends).

It may have been several months since the breach was acknowledged and supposedly fixed, but that breach was active for about a year before that and their official responses didn't fill me with confidence, especially since they didn't even dial back their ads/YT sponsorships a bit when the breach was publicized.

If NordVPN spent as much time and money in securing their network (which is also their product) as they did in buying buttloads of ads and sponsorships, they might not have to deal with breaches as severe as that one was.

Last edited by Talon_262 : Jul 7, 2020 at 05:57 PM.
Talon_262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2020, 03:53 AM   #14
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I've been using Private Internet Access for a couple of years and it's been worth the $29 per year.

Cons:
-not free
-Does not start with Windows on occasion
-Need to reconnect when waking from sleep etc

Pros:
-Servers everywhere, huge choice.
-Have never noticed a slowdown regardless of region/server chosen
-Regularly updated with bug fixes/features
-Support has been very responsive when needed.

I'm sure there's better, but it works fine and I'm not willing to sink the time into shopping for a new one...

edit:
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
Mine starts with windows all the time. And it reconnects after sleep too.

What version are you running?
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2020, 07:41 AM   #15
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

I canceled my automatic renewal of ExpressVPN. Because it's one of the most popular services, most of the streaming sites and even my old Comcast email server (which I still use) blocks the IPs of the fastest VPN locations for me. Makes it so I can't leave it on all the time, unless I log into a location that has high latency and slower speeds. No thanks. Time to try a different service.
Old Jul 10, 2020, 12:18 PM   #16
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon_262 View Post
I've sworn by PIA for years, but, as Ray said near the beginning of Ghostbusters, I won't touch NordVPN with a ten-meter cattle prod:

https://www.techradar.com/news/whats...at-we-now-know

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2019/10/...user-accounts/

The one thing that NordVPN is really good at though is spreading their brand feces all over the Internet by putting tons of ads up wherever they can, getting spotlighted in puff pieces on the mid and lower tiers of the tech media, and sponsoring quite a few YouTubers (I winced when they sponsored one of Simone Giertz's episodes a few months ago, because she's an awesome maker in Adam Savage's circle of friends).

It may have been several months since the breach was acknowledged and supposedly fixed, but that breach was active for about a year before that and their official responses didn't fill me with confidence, especially since they didn't even dial back their ads/YT sponsorships a bit when the breach was publicized.

If NordVPN spent as much time and money in securing their network (which is also their product) as they did in buying buttloads of ads and sponsorships, they might not have to deal with breaches as severe as that one was.
Love the ghostbusters reference.

I've only used PIA. Nord is something I've heard tossed around as being good.

After doing a little research, if I ever switched off PIA it'd be to ProtonVPN, CyberGhost, tunnelbear, torguard or mullvad (depending on what I was using said VPN for).

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Jul 12, 2020, 02:17 PM   #17
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

What VPNs are recommended if your main goal is to access the various regions of Netflix?
Old Jul 12, 2020, 08:58 PM   #18
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
What VPNs are recommended if your main goal is to access the various regions of Netflix?
You’re just looking for speed and # of locations then, not necessarily anonymity.

Surfshark, Cyberghost, ProtonVPN IMO.

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 16, 2020, 12:32 AM   #19
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I look for a VPN that doesn't keep records of me downloading occasional keyboard drivers.....

andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2020, 10:33 AM   #20
howard stern
Radeon Northern Islands

howard stern can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyhoward stern can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

My vote is for PIA, fast, stable and they keep no logs. Its the way it should be.
howard stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2020, 10:40 AM   #21
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Mozilla has a new VPN service for $5/mo. Supposedly fast, lots of locations, and no log keeping. Can't vouch for that, though.

https://vpn.mozilla.org/
Old Jul 18, 2020, 11:47 AM   #22
howard stern
Radeon Northern Islands

howard stern can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyhoward stern can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

howard stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2020, 03:04 PM   #23
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard stern View Post
Hong Kong-based VPN

'nuff said.
Old Jul 20, 2020, 01:25 PM   #24
Nascar24
Future RTX 3080 Owner

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Mozilla has a new VPN service for $5/mo. Supposedly fast, lots of locations, and no log keeping. Can't vouch for that, though.

https://vpn.mozilla.org/
At $60 for the year not one of the cheapest.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2020, 08:39 AM   #25
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

reading up on this a lot lately left a sour taste in my mouth. Most, if not all vpn providers do keep their logs although blatantly lieing about it to their customers. Kinda hard to find a trustworthy provider as it seems. Good luck on that

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2020, 08:49 AM   #26
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Decided to go with NordVPN. Only $3/mo for the 3 year plan. I don't know if they lie about keeping logs or not. All I know is it's fast and relatively cheap, and Netflix & Amazon Prime don't block most of the IPs I've used with it. I don't download many keyboard drivers, so I'm not particularly concerned.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 09:10 AM   #27
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Someone set up an Android TV box with Modbro for me and I noticed I can't get alot of channels to stream. These are channels from around the world that's not available on any US provider, like BT and Sky. I wonder if I need a VPN.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2020, 09:59 PM   #28
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Someone set up an Android TV box with Modbro for me and I noticed I can't get alot of channels to stream. These are channels from around the world that's not available on any US provider, like BT and Sky. I wonder if I need a VPN.
Old Aug 9, 2020, 10:22 AM   #29
Gregor976
Radeon R520

Gregor976 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGregor976 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Decided to go with NordVPN. Only $3/mo for the 3 year plan. I don't know if they lie about keeping logs or not. All I know is it's fast and relatively cheap, and Netflix & Amazon Prime don't block most of the IPs I've used with it. I don't download many keyboard drivers, so I'm not particularly concerned.

I'm considering re-upping for $89 with another of those 3 year plans. My current one was $75 for 3 years and it expires in Nov.

Holding off for now, but I'll probably just stick.
Gregor976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2020, 09:08 AM   #30
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

*sigh*

Ever since VPNs have become so popular, many sites are detecting the known IP addresses and either not letting you log in (imgur.com), not letting you stream, or throwing additional security checks at you (are you really you?) constantly. So far NordVPN is better than ExpressVPN in that regard, but I'm wondering if there's a lesser-known VPN out there that isn't on everyone's blacklist.