Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jul 12, 2018, 11:05 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber
Default Facebook outage for Android users

The world came crashing down for Android users of the Facebook app.
http://www.newsweek.com/facebook-dow...iphone-1020315

It's amazing how much people are freaking out about this. The withdrawal is real.

Get off your phones, people. Look around and interact with people in the real world.

Crazy, I know.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 11:25 AM   #2
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I'm surprised my daughters haven't texted me about the end of the world yet lol.

Vernon Law
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2018, 11:25 AM   #3
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird sings

No way! Preposterous!
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 12, 2018, 11:32 AM   #4
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

What's facebook?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2018, 02:07 PM   #5
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

It's back. Global catastrophe averted. You may resume your regular anti-social behavior.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 06:06 PM   #6
Flyordie
Lets roll...

Flyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFlyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

BookFace went down?

Never noticed.

(no, really, I never noticed..)
Old Jul 12, 2018, 07:01 PM   #7
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I'm surprised my daughters haven't texted me about the end of the world yet lol.
Do they use iPhones or Android phones? Apparently iPhones users were safe from this apocalyptic event.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 07:25 PM   #8
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Do they use iPhones or Android phones? Apparently iPhones users were safe from this apocalyptic event.
1 uses applecastrophy and the other 2 android. FB is one of the things I have a lot of fun at their expense with which is probably why they didn't contact me. Mean Daddy

Vernon Law
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2018, 07:52 PM   #9
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

My 11 year old keeps asking me if she can use facebook. Nope, not happening...
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2018, 09:15 PM   #10
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
My 11 year old keeps asking me if she can use facebook. Nope, not happening...
Good Dad.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 09:36 PM   #11
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
1 uses applecastrophy and the other 2 android. FB is one of the things I have a lot of fun at their expense with which is probably why they didn't contact me. Mean Daddy
Old Jul 12, 2018, 10:45 PM   #12
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete strangerASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete strangerASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete strangerASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete stranger

Good.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote