Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Nov 3, 2015, 08:21 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bittermann
I didn't do it

bittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default UE4 Open World RPG The SoulKeeper

It seems SPOnly has discovered that the upcoming RPG Soulkeeper will have dragons in it. I don't know much about the game but if you're into RPG's you may want to check out their previous in depth interview in the link below.

Earlier this year we covered an ambitious new RPG called The SoulKeeper, which happens to be the first episodic open world game in development that we know of. If you want to read more about the game you can check out our in-depth interview with the developers right here.

In the meantime, the developers over at Helm Systems have released a new screenshot for the game, showing off a massive dragon rendered in the Unreal Engine 4. You can check out the screenshot just below.

The SoulKeeper is scheduled to arrive on the PC sometime during 2016.

Source: SPOnly