Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 18, 2012, 09:52 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Default Remember Me - Open World Sci-Fi (Capcom)

Quote:
By now you must have seen this great footage for Remember Me, an awesome-looking open-world game that Capcom showed off this week at Gamescom?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Aug 19, 2012 at 01:00 AM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2012, 12:55 AM   #2
sandorski
Radeon Volcanic Islands

sandorski is still being judged by the masses

Looks kinda meh.
sandorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2012, 01:02 AM   #3
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandorski View Post
Looks kinda meh.
I was not Impressed
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 19, 2012, 01:29 AM   #4
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

The elements of the game play towards the end of the video are pretty interesting.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2012, 08:41 PM   #5
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

looks pretty awesome to me. sci fi assassin's creed with an interesting gameplay mechanic on top.

can't have enough of bleak and rainy futuristic worlds.
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2012, 09:38 PM   #6
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaStar View Post

can't have enough of bleak and rainy futuristic worlds.
I was thinking the same thing considering we'll be living in one soon

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:09 AM   #7
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The setting looks cool and the idea looks cool, but what the character does in the movie that was recorded is so incredibly ****ed up. I don't know, maybe that guy was a bad person, but it just made me feel really uneasy.

You do kill a lot of people in AC, but those games never put a human face on what you're doing (ie: someone coming in and being upset over the person you've killed). I really think they're making a bad mistake if that's how they're going about this game. I hope that video is of a major turning point where you start questioning what your employer wants you to do, or maybe you're being blackmailed into it. Otherwise I don't know what the hell they're thinking.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:21 AM   #8
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I like it, adult theme for adults, screw morality its just a game. Just means it will be banned in Australia and Germany they will be killing 'robots' with no blood.

Would like a refreshing theme where you dont have to be a 'goody' all the time.

btw - the person who got it was probably a big bady with back story so I guess it will make you feel just at the end and for doing it, so you can snuggle yourself and teddy feeling warm when its over.

Last edited by Thr0tt : Aug 20, 2012 at 06:25 AM.
Thr0tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:31 AM   #9
saguy
broke

saguy is still being judged by the masses

This looks great. Finally the main protagonist in a game that takes no pleasure in killing is far more realistic than the normal psychopathic hero.
saguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:55 AM   #10
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
I like it, adult theme for adults, screw morality its just a game. Just means it will be banned in Australia and Germany they will be killing 'robots' with no blood.

Would like a refreshing theme where you dont have to be a 'goody' all the time.

btw - the person who got it was probably a big bady with back story so I guess it will make you feel just at the end and for doing it, so you can snuggle yourself and teddy feeling warm when its over.
I don't care about being completely good, but the way that movie is presented it looks like you basically just kill someone in cold blood. Granted, it's taken out of context, so that could be all there is to it. But this sort of thing does matter to some people. I have a friend who recently told me he couldn't get in to playing GTA:SA because you were a bad person. Personally, I loved GTA:SA.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 07:43 AM   #11
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Fair enough, my son is the same as he needs to know he is a goody before he blasts the object in front (namely in red while we are in blue), saying that he is only 6 and he loves Sleeping Dogs so far well only the car driving
Old Aug 20, 2012, 08:22 AM   #12
El_Diablo
Radeon R520

El_Diablo is still being judged by the masses

Looks interesting. Don't know anything about the game, but I hope the player is an assassin in the game, makes for some very funny assassinations ...
El_Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 01:22 PM   #13
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
I was thinking the same thing considering we'll be living in one soon
can't wait!

ill buy a trechcoat and start making origami unicorns in preparation
Old Aug 20, 2012, 01:30 PM   #14
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Gameplay looks like Metal Gear Solid.

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2012, 06:04 AM   #15
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

not looked it up, but im detecting washed out UE3 engine... it looks like every other UE3 game world
Old Aug 21, 2012, 06:26 AM   #16
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI FURY-OUS View Post
not looked it up, but im detecting washed out UE3 engine... it looks like every other UE3 game world
Since it's capcom, it's probably using the framework engine, so you might be wrong.

/edit

Looks like capcom is just the publisher, that just increased the likelihood that it is using the unreal engine.

Last edited by Mangler : Aug 21, 2012 at 06:30 AM.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2012, 08:56 AM   #17
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

this is kinda cool... always wished for something like GTA set in The Fifth Element or Demolition Man

Last edited by night : Aug 21, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2012, 08:23 AM   #18
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

First impression looks like a cross between Omikron and Blade Runner (the game), which is a good thing, those were very atmospheric. I'll keep an eye on this one.
Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2012, 08:34 AM   #19
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

That looks great! I've been wanting to see more of these games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:32 AM   #20
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Nice Graphics. Holy ****.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:54 AM   #21
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Hmmm. For some reason this looks a little like Hydrophobia in an outdoor setting.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 04:40 PM   #22
GanjaStar
Jalouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Hmmm. For some reason this looks a little like Hydrophobia in an outdoor setting.
its all about the setting though.

futuristic city, constant rain, depressed people, evil technologies and giant corporations, overpopulation. no plant life. its a utopia
Old Aug 21, 2014, 10:09 AM   #23
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

ok so I just played this game and, I thought it was one of the best game I ever enjoyed! The actual gameplay is crappy and it not as open world as the title suggest, but I really enjoyed the story. It has to be the best art direction I ever seen in a Sci Fi game. The game could have been better with more open world elements and interactions, I guess it down to the limited resource to do it. Great character developments and the remixing part is a great idea. This game had so much potential to be a GOTY. I really hope there will be a sequel with major improvements on the gameplay.
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2014, 10:11 AM   #24
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

It also looks really good in 3D Vision , but I agree it's really good, but I doubt we'll see a sequel ever.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2014, 10:22 AM   #25
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Agreed. It was a very good game.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2014, 02:12 PM   #26
Sweetz
Radeon Arctic Islands

Sweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete stranger

I think there might have been another thread about the game because I remember writing about it, but yeah Remember Me is pretty good.

Zero chance of sequel, but the project that the developers have onto seems interesting.

Also I think it had the best game soundtrack of 2013.
Sweetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2014, 03:43 PM   #27
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
ok so I just played this game and, I thought it was one of the best game I ever enjoyed! The actual gameplay is crappy and it not as open world as the title suggest, but I really enjoyed the story. It has to be the best art direction I ever seen in a Sci Fi game. The game could have been better with more open world elements and interactions, I guess it down to the limited resource to do it. Great character developments and the remixing part is a great idea. This game had so much potential to be a GOTY. I really hope there will be a sequel with major improvements on the gameplay.
I wrote this on the Futuremark forums when I finished Remember Me. Cut some images due to the 11 image limit:

Quote:
This is an ode, an homage, to perhaps my personal favorite game of 2013. By no means should this be considered the very best game of 2013 allround. But this game made me fall in love a bit, despite all its flaws, so I want to share it. Semi-spoilers abound, you've been warned.

For their debut game, the French developer Dontnod chose to do things the hard way. This is not an indie game. This is not an MMO. This is not a revolutionary experiment. This is how they used to make 'em: create a big studio, acquire a bunch of funds, fail hard in pre-production, come out the other end with a bit of a special game.

Remember Me is a third person action/adventure, it's triple-A, it's entirely linear, it's story-heavy, and its lead characters are the lovely young Nillin and Neo-Paris. Set in a 2084 rendition of Paris, memories are no longer private, but shared commodities instead. In what can only be described as a mixture between lovely sci-fi and terrible clichés, Remember Me takes today's shared worlds of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and puts it in a universe where you can remove your bad memories entirely, or enjoy the beautiful memories of others. At a price, of course.

Needless to say, the companies in control try to hide the fact that their grip on people's memories is causing major calamity and when Nillin tries to uncover this, her own memory is removed almost entirely. She is then broken out of prison by the underground movement she fought for. This is where the player joins her story.

As the underground movement secures Nillin and leads her back to her memory-hunting ways, she finds that Neo-Paris is being torn apart. Leapers, crazed citizens whose memories have been torn apart, terrorize the city's Slums while the general populace lives in a safe sense of security. (It's no coincidence the game is set 100 years from 1984, and dialogue like "It's time for your recall!" seemed only fitting.)

While the storyline so far is simple enough, what really steals the show is the beauty of Neo-Paris and the overwhelming atmosphere of your surroundings. Small indicators hold the player's hands throughout the game's platforming sections, allowing you to fully soak up the details of the levels, the robot slaves, the radio broadcasts, the skylines and convincing camera shots. All this underscored by fantastic music, orchestrated intelligently.

As the player tries to find out what's going on, even Nillin's animation portrays that constant sense of wonder. The main character is never fully comfortable in her role as returning heroin, never entirely sure of what's in store for her. Contrary to the Lara's and Gordons of gaming, who seemed to know from birth it was up to them to save the world, Nillin openly questions her actions and her orders. Through her memory loss, the player uncovers her history, the reasons for the world's gloom and the dark sides of both her quest and that of the Big Evil Company(TM).

As beautiful as the game's atmosphere is and as powerful as the main character may be, the game within is relatively simple and straightforward. The platforming serves more as a moment of relief than actual spatial challenge, while the level design is completely and entirely linear. A bit of a throwback to the games of old then, from the late 90s and early 00s, when open worlds were only a pipedream for most genres. The combat, against faceless men in fancy suits, creepy Leapers or giant mechanized units, equally calls back to simpler times when an enemy wasn't just a single headshot away from respawning just ten feet further down the road.

The hand-to-hand combat seems simple at first. As Nillin re-learns her memory hunting expertise, the player is given different up to three combo's and five special attacks. While this seems limited, the player is given a welcoming breath of freedom: the button combos are preset, but their effects are not. You decide which punch will have what effect. Playing around with this may seem strange at first, but as enemy behavior becomes more difficult to negotiate, the player is free to adapt his combos accordingly. The result? A ballet of punches that mean more than their on-screen animations would suggest. Still not a deep, difficult to master game - nothing gets in the way of enjoying the story and atmosphere first - but definitely more than meets the eye.

As the game progresses, the third person camera sometimes fumbles a bit. But the cinematic shots and musical score manage to capture Neo-Paris at its best, manage to show the pretty level design, the nuances in lighting and effects, the different scenes and the emotions surrounding them. Occasionally the game's multiplatform development limits it technology-wise, but more often than not it can offer breathtaking visuals.

Sometimes, you don't want another military shooter. Sometimes, the two hour long indie fad of the week doesn't still the gamer's hunger. Sometimes, you just wish you were playing Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time again, or Outcast, or Oni. Games from another era, another style. The complete package of character, story, atmosphere and gameplay as brought by European games of years gone by; not the bombastic American shooter or the umpteenth soulless open world MMO. No game is perfect - this is no exception - but if you can stand its cringe-worthy parts, you'll find its heart and if you can enjoy its strengths, you might just be able to look the other way when you find its weaknesses. That's how Remember Me has become my latest favorite flawed masterpiece.

(I bought Remember Me for €10 during the Steam holiday sales. Spend your money wisely.)

--- Post Update ---

SUPER BONUS: MOVING IMAGES!!

FRAPS makes taking screenshots relatively unintrusive, but I did not go about recording half my gameplay. Nonetheless, this is Remember Me in motion, which gives a slightly better idea of how it looks.

If you want a more well-rounded, less fanboy, expert opinion on the game, I recommend this five minute Escapist video. Mind you, if you watch this, there's little reason to play the game anymore. I jumped in somewhat blindly and was all the happier for it.

Old Aug 21, 2014, 03:47 PM   #28
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I don't see how a sequel cannot be made, the ending pretty much leave some room for more development. Mirror Edge was said to be dead after it first release, despite the weak reviews it has build up some hype and made Frostbyte to make another installment. I can see the same thing happening, the characters were likeable and the villains weren't really killed neither, it will be such a waste to let it go forever
Old Aug 21, 2014, 03:49 PM   #29
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuryX View Post
I wrote this on the Futuremark forums when I finished Remember Me. Cut some images due to the 11 image limit:

yes man, if someone see a sweet deal on steam to grab this one let me know. I will pimp up some gfx on this one , I actually played this game on PS3.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 03:54 PM   #30
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
yes man, if someone see a sweet deal on steam to grab this one let me know. I will pimp up some gfx on this one , I actually played this game on PS3.
http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-r...ompare-prices/

The developers DONTNOD are currently working on their new endeavour. I assume that basically ends all chances at a Remember Me sequel coming any time soon. Honestly, I don't even think the game really needs one - it was all pretty sorted by the end. Not the kind of game that lends itself to a full-on franchise either.

I do hope they make new games with a similar grand graphical style though, that's one of my favorite things about Remember Me.