Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Oct 26, 2018, 08:29 PM   #1441
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I don't know how I got in the driver thread

I haven't even had a drink in a month

I moved it
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2018, 11:53 PM   #1442
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

NV constantly botches their driver releases each time now and this thread goes quiet....

Hotfix Driver Version 416.64

This is GeForce Hot Fix driver version 416.64 that addresses the following:
Far Cry 5: Flicker during gameplay
Monster Hunter World: Corruption is seen when Volume Rendering Quality is set to highest
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Flicker during gameplay
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Improves game stability
When audio playback is paused, audio receiver switches from multi-channel to stereo. Increased period from 5 seconds to 10 seconds.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2018, 02:16 AM   #1443
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

no fallout 76 beta driver
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 8, 2018, 07:43 PM   #1444
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Nov 13, 2018, 05:34 PM   #1445
Cream
Radeon R600

Cream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

416.94 WHQL

https://www.geforce.co.uk/drivers/results/139953

With ray-tracing..... Who's going to be first?
16GB Corsair DDR4 , SSD 850 evo /480gb SSD Vertex 2/ 2TB hybrid drive for games, 1TB storage drive
Zowie FK1, Oculus CV1, Logitech G920, black widow Ultimate, Xbox one pad. Saitec X-55 H.O.T.A.S.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2018, 06:15 PM   #1446
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
416.94 WHQL

https://www.geforce.co.uk/drivers/results/139953

With ray-tracing..... Who's going to be first?
installed

Where's the Rays

Old Nov 14, 2018, 06:21 AM   #1447
Cream
Radeon R600

Cream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
installed

Where's the Rays

I don't know, you tell me.
That's what it claimed on the Nvidia software... Is it still not happening :-(
16GB Corsair DDR4 , SSD 850 evo /480gb SSD Vertex 2/ 2TB hybrid drive for games, 1TB storage drive
Zowie FK1, Oculus CV1, Logitech G920, black widow Ultimate, Xbox one pad. Saitec X-55 H.O.T.A.S.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2018, 03:53 PM   #1448
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
installed

Where's the Rays

You miss understood, you need to now buy a pair of Ray-Bans and then you will be a part of the cool Nvidia crowd!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2018, 03:27 PM   #1449
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

I think you have to set off an explosion near some windows and see if there are super realistic reflections in the window panes. You know, in BF5. Anyway just installed the 416.94 and update 1809 in Win 10 and about to go in the game on my Titan V (on a i7 7700 no oc) to see if I can tell a difference.

Overclock.net forums say their Titan V's show RT, sort of. Judging by posts in this thread I'll be spending the next day or two trying to tell any difference assuming Titan V can do RT.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2018, 03:21 AM   #1450
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Nv released 417.58 Hotfix. It addresses:

A black screen when resuming from monitor sleep on some DisplayPort monitors
FPS drops when using G-sync with V-Sync in games on Windows 7
Occasional crashes in DX12 mode on Shadow of the Tomb Raider
A black screen on the BenQ XL2730 monitor at 144Hz refresh rate
Lockups when resuming from sleep on an MSI GT83 notebook.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 01:19 PM   #1451
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Nvidia just patched a major security problem, so update your drivers now

https://www.pcgamesn.com/nvidia/nvidia-security-patch
Old Aug 8, 2019, 01:04 AM   #1452
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Nvidia has released a Security Update noting that all versions of their consumer-oriented GeForce graphics drivers for Windows prior to 431.60 contain vulnerabilities that may lead to local code execution, denial of service, or escalation of privileges. The solution is to update your graphics driver to the recent 431.60 version or newer, or versions 431.23, 425.85, or 412.39 from specific hardware vendors.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 01:53 AM   #1453
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Latest driver broke windows new adaptive sync setting (it's no longer visible in windows settings).
Old Aug 8, 2019, 08:18 AM   #1454
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Been using 435.80 driver since Saturday. Seems good and have no issues with it.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2019, 08:23 AM   #1455
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

can't remember the last time a driver gave me issues honestly ..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2019, 08:51 AM   #1456
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

No issues aside from windows VRR option missing.

After a quick Google it seems this has been the case for a few drivers now but I hadn't noticed.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 09:28 AM   #1457
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

updated to the 435.80 driver. i literally can't tell between drivers anymore. ever since SLI went away, so did my desire to update every new release lol
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2019, 09:43 AM   #1458
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

game performance wise nv drivers are fine, when it comes to tv out and hdmi audio nv sucks compared to amd. Looses the 5.1 setting all the time, my primary display has strange flickering and lags when both displays are enabled.
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2019, 10:29 AM   #1459
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
game performance wise nv drivers are fine, when it comes to tv out and hdmi audio nv sucks compared to amd. Looses the 5.1 setting all the time, my primary display has strange flickering and lags when both displays are enabled.
You have Nvidia HD Audio driver installed? I've got my system attached to my home theater at all times using an HDMI Fiber cable and haven't had an issue with 5.1 being missing. Then agai I just play Mortal Kombat 11 so I wouldn't really notice..
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2019, 10:34 AM   #1460
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
You have Nvidia HD Audio driver installed? I've got my system attached to my home theater at all times using an HDMI Fiber cable and haven't had an issue with 5.1 being missing. Then agai I just play Mortal Kombat 11 so I wouldn't really notice..
yup i do. Every once and a while it forgets its setup as 5.1 and reverts to 2.0. Very annoying
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is online now   Reply With Quote