Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3, 2012, 05:14 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default How do you test 0-60 without breaking the law?

So I bought the very fine Torque Pro app at Google play and have been enjoying it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...l.torque&hl=en

Given traffic etc I was only able to make a single 0-60 run but I forgot to turn off traction control and I forgot to put it in drive sport mode. It recorded a 0-60 time of 5.8 sec but I think it can get around 5.2 from what I've read.

I'm thinking about getting up real early and try to catch a traffic light and blast out from there.

The nice thing about Torque is it's always looking for the best quarter mile, 0-60 time etc so there are no buttons to press or anything.

It will also record video while overlaying the gauges of your choice but the video is a bit out of sync with the data.

Here is a video someone posted on how it can record video while logging data.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote