Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 11, 2012, 05:04 AM   #6871
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Feels like a majority went premium, at least that is the impression I get from playing the game.

Almost everyone has the premium bar.

Oh, and evenbalance suddenly decided to make pb useful, it's actually able to detect cheats now!

Last edited by Mangler : Jun 11, 2012 at 05:06 AM.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 05:05 AM   #6872
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I was thinking about premium but waiting on a price drop.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 06:31 AM   #6873
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

About 2/3rds on battlelog want premium. Not bad considering how frequently they whine and moan. Then again I guess that's just forumfield gameplay.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 11, 2012, 06:37 AM   #6874
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

It frankly amazes me how many people have taken up "Premium" considering how badly EA and DICE treats its fanbase. Considering the amount of ill-will there was when the game was released about various aspects of the game, for then the majority of the userbase to lap up more content and give EA more money just defies belief really.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 06:42 AM   #6875
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The vocal minority does not represent the majority, it's as simple as that.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 07:06 AM   #6876
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

What's everyones graphical settings set at for multiplayer? Seems I have been getting kicked out of multiplayer when running ultra! My system is well capable off running this, I play campaign set on ultra runs smooth as silk.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 07:34 AM   #6877
pradvan
Sla

pradvan is still being judged by the masses

I don't get it; am I the only one who can play the game, have fun, not crash, no lag, no cheaters and enjoy it?!

pradvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 07:41 AM   #6878
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradvan View Post
I don't get it; am I the only one who can play the game, have fun, not crash, no lag, no cheaters and enjoy it?!

Although I am not putting in the vast amounts of time you gents are, I don't have any problems with the game. Not one since the day I got it. No crashes or weird anomalies. That is not to say you guys are not experiencing yours, but if I'm not, I'm sure many others are not seeing it as well.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 07:45 AM   #6879
pradvan
Sla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
That is not to say you guys are not experiencing yours, but if I'm not, I'm sure many others are not seeing it as well.
This is a good point to reiterate; we believe you guys. you are having problems with the game. But a lot of us are not.

And this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
The vocal minority does not represent the majority, it's as simple as that.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 07:52 AM   #6880
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

If you think EA / Dice treats their fanbase wrong, think again. Look at COD. Those bastards are milking the crap out of the franchise and also not even offering basic stuff like a frickin' FOV fix. At least EA / Dice are patching the damn game and adding content (at a price yes, but still it is a lot of content given the base game).
Old Jun 11, 2012, 09:20 AM   #6881
poohbear
Radeon Evergreen

poohbear is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradvan View Post

lol as someone above u posted, the vocal minority by far out voices the satisfied majority!
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:47 PM   #6882
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Vanilla game: 10/10
Premium package: 11/10

Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:51 PM   #6883
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
If you think EA / Dice treats their fanbase wrong, think again. Look at COD. Those bastards are milking the crap out of the franchise and also not even offering basic stuff like a frickin' FOV fix. At least EA / Dice are patching the damn game and adding content (at a price yes, but still it is a lot of content given the base game).
Yup and by buy buying this premium pack ur essentially saying "You can do the same". This is a sad turning point

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib -
4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(Yes, darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 01:48 PM   #6884
KAC
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Yup and by buy buying this premium pack ur essentially saying "You can do the same". This is a sad turning point
Err, they added 20 new maps. Base game had 9 and cost 60. This one has 20 and costs 50. Irrespective of the fact that some were re-tooled but still that is a metric ton worth of content for an MP game. Additionally, you get the new weapons, vehicles and assignments. Wtf you want more in an expansion pack?

It is not like COD that releases 4 maps and charges 15 bucks for it. You get a grand total of 16 maps for 60 bucks without any new weapons, vehicles etc equivalent. It is a helluva lot different.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 01:53 PM   #6885
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

Ye people don't understand you get A LOT OF content with premium, maps, vehicles (AC130 ),weapons. They should definitely charge for it since they put a lot of man hours into it but the price is subjective. Me personally I don't care if it's $30 or $50.
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 02:10 PM   #6886
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
Err, they added 20 new maps. Base game had 9 and cost 60. This one has 20 and costs 50. Irrespective of the fact that some were re-tooled but still that is a metric ton worth of content for an MP game. Additionally, you get the new weapons, vehicles and assignments. Wtf you want more in an expansion pack?

It is not like COD that releases 4 maps and charges 15 bucks for it. You get a grand total of 16 maps for 60 bucks without any new weapons, vehicles etc equivalent. It is a helluva lot different.
DAMN RIGHT! lol

The future will tell what the consequences end up being. I could be, and hopefully am, completely over blowing it all.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib -
4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(Yes, darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 02:12 PM   #6887
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
I was thinking about premium but waiting on a price drop.
This. I'm just not putting enough hours into it to buy it now... I'm sure it'll go on sale eventually.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:30 PM   #6888
m3talc0re
Radeon Evergreen

m3talc0re is still being judged by the masses

First - bob saget or whatever you're name is, you're a moron.

Anyway, it's not about the content we get with Premium. It's about queue jumping. It's about having horrible netcode that keeps our characters in the open long after we've retreated behind cover. It's about ctd's, starting with no sound only to have to wait in queue all over again to rejoin with sound. Bugs, glitches, etc... ALL of this STILL unfixed half a year later. And they want us to pay more money.

No.

Edit: I just waited 45 min in queue into one of my favorite servers. After getting there, the game crashed before I could even join. Got back in queue, luckily looked like several people crashed and I got back in. Played for a grand total of.. 8 minutes, game crashed again. **** this game.

"The real hell is your life gone wrong."

Last edited by m3talc0re : Jun 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
m3talc0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:33 PM   #6889
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3talc0re View Post

Anyway, it's not about the content we get with Premium. It's about queue jumping. It's about having horrible netcode that keeps our characters in the open long after we've retreated behind cover. It's about ctd's, starting with no sound only to have to wait in queue all over again to rejoin with sound. Bugs, glitches, etc... ALL of this STILL unfixed half a year later. And they want us to pay more money.

No.

+1
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:43 PM   #6890
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

I dunno... ive been extremely happy with it. Yes some bugs, as with most games, but its been nothing but a blast for me. Oh well...
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2012, 12:29 AM   #6891
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

First - metalpen0s or whatever your're name is, your a moron.

Thirdly, I have paid for premium at least 4 days ago, maybe longer, and I have been bumped up in the queue a grand total of zero times, so that's not an issue.

Yes, the net code is atrocious in this game, no denying that. For me, the game is very fun anyways, and if you are not a troglodyte, you can learn easily how to have fun even with the bugs/glitches/crashes.

If you are not BSing, and actually waiting 45 minutes in a queue, obviously your're common sense skills are lacking and I recommend a different hobby; unless you enjoy waiting in the queue, in which case, keep waiting. How much intelligence does it take to find another server and play right away? Why in holy hell would you wait in the queue for so long?
Too predictable.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 06:22 AM   #6892
Scart
Radeon Northern Islands

Scart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

CQ is awesome so far
Scart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2012, 07:00 AM   #6893
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
First - metalpen0s or whatever your're name is, your a moron.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2012, 08:10 AM   #6894
The PyroPath
Qualified Thread Killer

The PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post

I'll just help out and put this here:

For your pleasure, please read:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

Last edited by The PyroPath : Jun 12, 2012 at 08:20 AM.
The PyroPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2012, 08:22 AM   #6895
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Erm, I think that was his point..
Old Jun 12, 2012, 08:42 AM   #6896
pradvan
Sla

So your game keeps crashing. Maybe instead of coming here and bitching you should figure out why it's crashing?

Check your virtual memory - sounds like you might be running low and crashing (my brother had this issue).

45 min queue? And this is to a server where you have a bad connection, since you keep bitching about lagging. How about... idunno... a different server?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 09:21 AM   #6897
SteveButabi
Did you just grab my ass?

SteveButabi is still being judged by the masses

Won't be buying Premium. Got sick of BF3 anyways, and I won't be biting on EA's sales strategy/scam of "deliver half the game now at full price, then deliver the other half in parts for full price again"

Many other better games to play that don't make you launch from your browser, which is just really poorly implemented and makes me cringe every time I play the game. I bought a key cheap anyway from a grey market site a while back, so I got my money's worth out of half a game.
SteveButabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2012, 09:41 AM   #6898
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I actually like BF3's battlelog, I cant think of a single MP game where its easier to browse and join games. I can even read R3D while browsing BF3 servers.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 10:00 AM   #6899
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Erm, I think that was his point..
No kidding Glad at least someone got it.
Too predictable.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 12:31 PM   #6900
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Close Quarters out today for teh Uber Premium Crowd. The maps look terrific. Run smoothly. Didn't encounter any nade spam whatsoever. If you will enjoy them, easily worth $15.
Too predictable.