Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 17, 2012, 07:55 PM   #6751
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabran View Post
Between Battelfield and CoD, hackers are far more out of control in Battlefield.
Uh, no. Just no.
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2012, 11:02 PM   #6752
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

It seems like some of us are playing a completely different game then others. I frequent about 5-6 different servers. None of which have any dart abuse and rarely are there any hackers. Some people are pretty good at the game.
Old May 18, 2012, 11:24 AM   #6753
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
It seems like some of us are playing a completely different game then others. I frequent about 5-6 different servers. None of which have any dart abuse and rarely are there any hackers. Some people are pretty good at the game.
This. I play at least 1 hour per day, and haven't seen a hacker in weeks.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 27, 2012, 12:51 AM   #6757
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

how did it cost you 100$?
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2012, 04:42 PM   #6758
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Origin clients are being or have been updated, i found that while trying to update it may close on your a few times before finalizing.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2012, 08:23 PM   #6759
pradvan
Sla

pradvan is still being judged by the masses

That's new

The beauty about a web interface is that they can update it whenever they like without you having to download a new client. I really like that about the browser-based game/stats browser
pradvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2012, 09:40 AM   #6760
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The upcoming expansion pack worth it?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2012, 10:15 AM   #6761
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
The upcoming expansion pack worth it?
That depends on the player. Any game is worth it if entertains you for > or = X number of hours.

As far as I know, there will be approx. 4 new maps, most (if not all) are indoor, and all are infantry only. I am gonna buy it because I enjoy the hell out of BF3, but infantry only, smaller size maps are not for everyone; just depends what you like.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2012, 10:40 AM   #6762
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Yeah, i need to see more details about these levels before i decide to get it. BF3 is by far my fav game so good chances i will get it, but it really depends on the price and what fun i will get out of it.

As for the web client, i love this method so far.
Old May 31, 2012, 05:52 PM   #6763
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The patch is coming out on Monday.

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/05...date-announce/

Major updates
M26 dart situation resolved
Some of you have noticed lately how a certain loadout has been overpowered. When the M26 Lightweight Shotgun System was mounted under an assault rifle with a heavy barrel, the M26 would accidentally fire assault rifle bullets instead of shotgun pellets. This is fixed in the June update.

Somewhat reduced suppression effect

Since the last update, there has been an interesting debate on the increased suppression effect we introduced. While a lot of players like the increased effect and the possibilities it introduced, some players felt suppression was becoming too powerful. Now, we are dialing the suppression effect back a notch. It will still be higher than it was prior to any of our patches. Let us know what you think of this tweak.

Adding symbol for custom server rules (console)
The "§" makes it easier to spot servers running custom rules.
We know a lot of you want to know whether a server you're about to join is running extreme custom rules (such as setting the ticket count to max, leading to marathon games). By adding a "§" symbol in the console server browser, we make it quicker and easier for you to make an informed decision on where to join and where not to.
The "§" (see image above) signifies a server running custom rules. Note that this can still be either a Ranked or Unranked server, as some rule changes will turn a server Unranked, while some (such as ticket counts) do not affect the server's Ranked status.
We are not enforcing this symbol. Instead, the "§" is a manual optional flag you can set if you are a server admin and want players to know you are running custom rules. We hope this will make it easier for server admins to get the right players flocking to their servers, while players will more easily find the type of gaming experience they prefer. Let us know what you think.

Colorblind support (console)
Earlier, we introduced colorblind support for PC players. We are now very happy to extend this to console players as well. After installing the June update, you will find an option to turn colorblind support on in the options menu. This will affect the colors of HUD symbols to more clearly differentiate teams. You can see above what this will look like.

Improved VTOL fighter jet (F35) performance
Based on community feedback, we have improved the performance of the F35 in Back to Karkand to better match that of the SU35, particularly when it comes to turning speed.

FULL JUNE ("MULTIPLAYER UPDATE 3″) CHANGE LIST BELOW

Vehicle related changes
> Tweaked the F35 handling to more closely resemble that of the SU35 (see above).
> Jet & helicopter ECM Jammer should now deflect missiles more reliably when it is active.
> Fixed an issue where vehicles wouldn't spawn if their intended space was occupied by a deployable gadget. The vehicle will now spawn as intended and the gadget will be destroyed in the process.
> Fixed AA missiles not doing damage to vehicles moving at very high speeds.
> Reduced the direct damage from unguided Javelins to require better side hits for a 1 hit disable. This was previously too forgiving and easy to accomplish.
> Removed the direct damage from aircraft launched guided missiles. Players will need to have laser designated targets for full effectiveness.
> Adjusted the helicopter rockets to their original prepatch damage value against armored vehicles. This is a reduction; a revert of a knock on effect that was introduced accidentally.
> Fixed the US Tank Guided Shell doing the reverse damage values when guided and unguided.
> Adjusted the M224 mortar damage against vehicles. Some tweaks and adjustments in a previous update accidentally increased its effectiveness greater than intended.
> Increased the range on the AA guns so they can reach vehicles hovering at the maximum height in select maps.
> Replaced the VDV buggy on Gulf of Oman (Back to Karkand) with the DPV buggy for both teams at the City flag.
> Fixed a bug where some vehicle unlocks were still enabled after the player left the vehicle.

Soldier and gadget related changes
> Reduced the inaccuracy added when in suppression. There is still an enhanced suppression compared to the initial state in the game, but the effect is now less than it was in the last patch (see above).
> Reduced input lag for gamepads/joysticks on all platforms. Aiming as a soldier when using a gamepad or joystick should now be more responsive.
> Tweaked the deploy times on gadgets to be faster to deploy in high stress combat situations.
> Greatly improved the responsiveness when deploying a bipod when going prone and shortly after moving. The bipod deploy should no longer abort if the player deploys the bipod immediately after stopping.
> Fixed bug where you couldn't deploy the mortar anywhere on Grand Bazaar.
> When changing the accessories of a weapon in the Customize screen, the weapon previously selected in the Deploy screen will now automatically be selected when entering the Accessories screen.
> Increased the effectiveness of the Aim Assist at close range. Testing in Close Quarters proved our current assist to be inadequate in tight quarters. This is a global change, and will improve the effectiveness of Aim Assist for all modes and maps. Aim Assist over distance is still significantly less effective. This is console only, as Aim Assist is not present on PC. If you prefer, you can also turn it off on console.
> Players will now spawn on the Radio Beacon looking in the same direction the Beacon is facing. The Beacon always faces in the direction the player is facing when it is planted. Previously the Beacon's direction had no impact on the player's spawn direction.
> The Spawn Preview camera on the Spawn Beacon has been updated to better reflect the direction the player will be looking when he spawns.
> 40mm smoke now stays longer again.
> Tweaked some tracers on sniper rounds to have better visibility at range (the tracers are smaller).
> Tweaked the flashlight so it is less blinding at the edge of the screen.
> Fixed bug where you couldn't pick up your deployed gadgets after being revived.

Weapons related changes
> Fixed a bug where Heavy Barrels and Underslung Shotguns could be over powered. (This is the so called M26 dart issue, see above)
> All semi-automatic sniper rifles now properly have shorter range when using a suppressor.
> The L96 now properly shoots where the iron sights are aimed. The position was previously offset.
> The SKS now has the proper damage values when using a suppressor. The damage was previously too low at close range.
> Slightly reduced the suppression effect of SKS rounds.
> Decreased the long range damage of the SKS to highlight its close to medium range role.
> Slightly decreased the foregrip aimed accuracy penalty on the M4A1 to bring it in line with other guns.
> Slightly increased the foregrip aimed accuracy penalty on the SCAR-H to bring it in line with other guns.
> Reduced some of the vertical recoil and zoomed accuracy penalties added to the FAMAS in the previous update.
> F2000 foregrip accuracy penalty reduced and recoil reduction bonus increased.
> AEK971 foregrip recoil reduction bonus increased.
> SG553 foregrip recoil reduction bonus increased.
> FAMAS foregrip recoil reduction bonus increased.
> Fixed the M416's M26 with Flechettes not having a name in the kill log.
> Fixed so all clip based LMGs have Extended Mags as an available unlock.
> All semi-automatic shotguns now fire at 220rpm. There was previously simply a small difference between them, whereas now they have different pellet counts instead of rates of fire.
> Improved the recoil and accuracy of the M26 to match the 870.
> Reduced the impact suppression has on shotguns. Shotguns are still affected by Suppression but it should no longer significantly impact their accuracy from the hip as it previously did.
> The 870's pump speed has been increased slightly from 0.55 seconds to 0.48 seconds. The empty reload time for the 870 has also been reduced slightly.
> Improved the accuracy of aimed shotguns when on the move.
> The Saiga's recoil has been reduced.
> The M1014 now fires 10 projectiles. The other semi auto shotguns have 9 pellets, and since the M1014 has a lower mag size and a slower reload it now fires 10 pellets to give it some edge.
> The USAS-12 now fires 7 projectiles.
> The MK3A1 now fires 8 projectiles.
> Fixed so the weapon's fire mode is saved between spawns.

Miscellaneous changes
> Added colorblind option for consoles (see above).
> Added colorblind icon for squad leader (all formats).
> Added the option for console server admins to show a symbol in the server browser signifying custom rules are in effect (see above).
> Fixed an issue where footsteps couldn't be heard behind you.
> Fixed so that the arming of an M-COM station will not be cancelled if you look at a dropped weapon.
> Fixed exploit where you could teleport to the AA gun on carriers by firing an EOD bot at its door.
> Fixed co-op ammo HUD not showing on first enter.
> Fixed so you get prompted if you really want to switch team when pressing the Switch team button.
> Fixed so that Assignments are being correctly sorted on the My Soldier\Assignments screen.
> Fixed issue with commorose not working on soldiers in vehicles (PC).
> Added blinking capture point icons in the 3D HUD, and added blinking neutral icons in objectives bar.
> Composed a more informative error message for when a console player attempts to rent a server in a location where there are currently no servers available.
> Fix for dog tag icons in the My Soldier/Assignments screen appearing slightly stretched.
> Fixed some tracers appearing behind the soldier or vehicle that fired them.
> Potential random audio crash fix.

Last edited by Mangler : May 31, 2012 at 06:01 PM.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2012, 01:07 AM   #6764
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Guys, just purchased battlefield 3 today aNd as much as I'd love to read this thread on fixes and issues, I won't be cos there are too many pages, can anyone tell me what are the known issues with the game, if any, and any tweaks I should be aware of? The one thing I try and find out through these threads are tweaks and fixes for known issues so if any one can point them out I'd appreciate it.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2012, 01:19 AM   #6765
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

There are no known issues with BF3...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2012, 04:49 AM   #6766
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

The game is great but close quarter combat isn't my thing for a BF3 game, I would rather go MW3/BO for that.

I think I spent way over 100 hours playing this game and even though it is still fun, the imbalance between teams hurt it a lot.

Time for me to move a long.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2012, 09:38 AM   #6767
eNforcer
Radeon Northern Islands

eNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird sings

I don't like close combat in BF3 like Metro, but I would much rather buy the close quarters expansion and try it than buy a CoD.
eNforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2012, 03:25 PM   #6768
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case_Sensitive View Post
my password is incorrect but of course it isn't it's just that origin is a buggy piece of ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by Case_Sensitive View Post
ROFL origin is such a sh!t software
Hahaha. Thanks for let me know about that problem with retarded Origin. I'm glad I never used Origin.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2012, 04:03 PM   #6769
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Guys, just purchased battlefield 3 today aNd as much as I'd love to read this thread on fixes and issues, I won't be cos there are too many pages, can anyone tell me what are the known issues with the game, if any, and any tweaks I should be aware of? The one thing I try and find out through these threads are tweaks and fixes for known issues so if any one can point them out I'd appreciate it.
http://www.geforce.com/Optimize/Guid...weak-guide/#12

I recommend checking out;
RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 1 (for minimum mouselag)
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0 (same as above)

Read up on how to make a config that loads the settings automaticly at startup on the same page.Also, disabling Antialiasing Post (which is just FXAA) makes the game much less blurry. Same with motionblur. Defered antialiasing might be too much for GTX570 to handle, if you have fps drops, disable it.
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2012, 05:28 PM   #6770
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Wink

Thanks Danny! Appreciate it
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2012, 11:15 PM   #6771
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Played a few rounds tonight with shadow, fun times, but i had to bail because my ping started to go through the roof. Man, this game aint perfect but man its soooo much fun. Probably may all time fav. Great gfx, uber smooth and just fun when you get a good squad together.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 01:33 AM   #6772
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The upcoming content looks really good. Moar vehicles and AC-130 rumoured lol. I kinda wish they had more earlier. I hope to get back into it but my backlog was asking to be thinned.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2012, 01:10 PM   #6773
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The patch is out, but the battlelog is down because of some press conference at e3...

I guess they are going to launch "cod elite" as soon as the conference is over.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 01:20 PM   #6774
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

So now where is the logic in closing down the Official EA BF3 forum? Battlelog is down, no forum...
Old Jun 4, 2012, 03:36 PM   #6775
Uber_Tiny

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

This patch looks promising. A lot of broken things I have been waiting for finally got fixed. I look forward to playing this tonight.
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2012, 03:36 PM   #6776
Mangler
PC

LOL, battlefield premium costs more than I paid for the limited edition.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 03:40 PM   #6777
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

lol yeah. Im sticking to just buying the mappacks, but i dunno how much you can save buy going with premium.
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2012, 03:42 PM   #6778
Mangler
PC

It's kind of shitty that the double xp weekends are premium only, even activision did not get that greedy with cod elite.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 03:46 PM   #6779
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

What do you get with premium?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 03:48 PM   #6780
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
What do you get with premium?
All the dlc, stat resets, dog tags, server queue priority, more assignments, weapons/camo skins, strategy guides, and a pimp knife.

And some more ****.

Oh, and early access to the dlc, not sure how that's going to work considering the deal that ea has with sony.