Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:32 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Google/Essential Phone CEO Andy Rubin bites the dust.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/29/...priate-conduct

Quote:
Essential founder and CEO Andy Rubin has taken a leave of absence from his new company for “personal reasons” following a report on the circumstances of his 2014 departure from Google. According to The Information, Rubin left Google shortly after an investigation found that he had maintained an “inappropriate relationship” with a woman who worked under him and filed a complaint to HR.

The nature of that relationship isn’t detailed in the report, and Rubin’s spokesperson Mike Sitrick denies the connection. “Any relationship that Mr. Rubin had while at Google was consensual,” Sitrick tells The Information.
Was consensual but yet...

We are in the full blown feminst era gentlemen.

Be careful.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:54 AM   #2
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

This is seriously getting dumb. As if these females don't know what they are doing. There needs to start being counter-sues.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:57 AM   #3
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
This is seriously getting dumb. As if these females don't know what they are doing. There needs to start being counter-sues.
Do you know the details of the case? No? Then why do you jump to such a conclusion?

For all we know the gal that filed the HR complaint could have a real case. Or she could have lied. We simply don't know. I think it's hilarious that so many of you immediately jump on the "they're all lying" or "they were complicit" when in reality you have no idea.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:57 AM   #4
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

"I consented but I regret it so... reasons." Is the impression I'm getting from some of these cases. Let's see what actually turns up before he gets crucified... oh wait, too late.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:00 AM   #5
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
"I consented but I regret it so... reasons." Is the impression I'm getting from some of these cases. Let's see what actually turns up before he gets crucified... oh wait, too late.
Yeah or let's wait find out the details of the case before we call the woman a liar or say that she consented. Oh wait, too late
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:00 AM   #6
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Do you know the details of the case? No? Then why do you jump to such a conclusion?

For all we know the gal that filed the HR complaint could have a real case. Or she could have lied. We simply don't know. I think it's hilarious that so many of you immediately jump on the "they're all lying" or "they were complicit" when in reality you have no idea.
I know this because it's a case started by a female.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:01 AM   #7
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
I know this because it's a case started by a female.
About sums it up - a handful of you here are merely the male version of feminazi's; you're doing no different then what you decry about them.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:03 AM   #8
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Yeah or let's wait find out the details of the case before we call the woman a liar or say that she consented. Oh wait, too late
A lot of good that does after the fact. Reputations and careers are already ruined. I highly doubt that stuff would be repaired as easily as it was instantly taken down in most of these cases.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:04 AM   #9
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
About sums it up - a handful of you here are merely the male version of feminazi's; you're doing no different then what you decry about them.
Strong words from a pimp.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:06 AM   #10
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
A lot of good that does after the fact. Reputations and careers are already ruined. I highly doubt that stuff would be repaired as easily as it was instantly taken down in most of these cases.
Or he really did something illegal or perverse to her... and thus she should come forward about it. If it turns out later to be a false allegation, not only is that an arrestable offense, that's also libel and grounds for suit.

This is why we should wait for details and evidence before coming to conclusions either way... which is all my point is. A lot of you guys are making your minds up already, which isn't very logical considering you don't know the case.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:07 AM   #11
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Strong words from a pimp.
See I know how to keep bitches in check
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:16 AM   #12
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Or he really did something illegal or perverse to her... and thus she should come forward about it. If it turns out later to be a false allegation, not only is that an arrestable offense, that's also libel and grounds for suit.

This is why we should wait for details and evidence before coming to conclusions either way... which is all my point is. A lot of you guys are making your minds up already, which isn't very logical considering you don't know the case.
It's suppose to be innocent until proven guilty. People losing their careers and reputation before anything is proven is incredibly harsh. I absolutely agree that we should wait for details and evidence. My point (at least from my view), is that's not happening.

All a woman has to seemingly do right now is yell real loud and some guy gets burned horribly before the evidence that you keep saying we should wait for is presented. You don't think that's backwards or favorable to women? Seems strange.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:24 AM   #13
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
It's suppose to be innocent until proven guilty. People losing their careers and reputation before anything is proven is incredibly harsh. I absolutely agree that we should wait for details and evidence. My point (at least from my view), is that's not happening.

All a woman has to seemingly do right now is yell real loud and some guy gets burned horribly before the evidence that you keep saying we should wait for is presented. You don't think that's backwards or favorable to women? Seems strange.
But if he really did something bad to her, should she not come forward about it?

Considering he was investigated for inappropriate behavior at his past job and he resigned because of it, I'm inclined to think they have something against him and it's not all just made up. Unless you think that the investigators and the entire HR department are in on a conspiracy against him also for some reason.

Either way, 'innocent until proven guilty' is strictly legal concept applicable only in a court of law in order to legally convict someone of a crime. It is not in any way applicable to the court of public opinion which is protected by the first amendment; nor is it applicable to private companies who have their own rules of standards of employee behavior. A private company can absolutely fire anyone they want before legal guilt is determined. Sometimes simple fraternization is a fireable offense. Hell in many states, a private company can fire someone without any cause.

Fact is that innocent until proven guilty will only apply to him in a courtroom.

Last edited by curio : Nov 29, 2017 at 10:41 AM.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:49 AM   #14
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
But if he really did something bad to her, should she not come forward about it?

Considering he was investigated for inappropriate behavior at his past job and he resigned because of it, I'm inclined to think they have something against him and it's not all just made up. Unless you think that the investigators and the entire HR department are in on a conspiracy against him also for some reason.

Either way, 'innocent until proven guilty' is strictly legal concept applicable only in a court of law in order to legally convict someone of a crime. It is not in any way applicable to the court of public opinion which is protected by the first amendment; nor is it applicable to private companies who have their own rules of standards of employee behavior. A private company can absolutely fire anyone they want before legal guilt is determined. Sometimes simple fraternization is a fireable offense. Hell in many states, a private company can fire someone without any cause.

Fact is that innocent until proven guilty will only apply to him in a courtroom.
You, sir, are a voice of reason and logic on the Internet. In other words, you're not welcome here.

Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:50 AM   #15
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Or we could wait and find out the details of the cases before we call the guy a sexual predator. Just saying...

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:58 AM   #16
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Or we could wait and find out the details of the cases before we call the guy a sexual predator. Just saying...
Except I never called him a sexual predator, so I'm not sure where you got that from. In fact I've said many times that I don't know if she's lying or if he did it - and to you somehow that means I'm calling him a sexual predator. Reading comprehension ftw.

See unlike you and others here who have already formed your conclusions, I've come to no conclusions because the details I know of the case are not enough to form any major conclusions; outside of that he was investigated after a complaint and he resigned after.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 11:00 AM   #17
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Yes, of course.

Quote:
Either way, 'innocent until proven guilty' is strictly legal concept applicable only in a court of law in order to legally convict someone of a crime. It is not in any way applicable to the court of public opinion which is protected by the first amendment; nor is it applicable to private companies who have their own rules of standards of employee behavior.
True, fair point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Mostly what I was trying to poorly say
Old Nov 29, 2017, 11:05 AM   #18
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Mostly what I was trying to poorly say
And who here said he was a sexual predator? Not me - I never said that.

Simply pointing out that we don't know the details of the case and thus we shouldn't draw conclusions doesn't mean I'm saying I'm on the side of the accuser and I know she's not lying. I honestly don't know where you guys get this stuff from what I actually said. Again all I've said is we don't know if she's lying or if he really did it - because we don't.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 11:09 AM   #19
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
And who here said he was? Not me.

Again all I've said is we don't know
I've pointed no fingers or mentioned anyone.

It sure seems like these articles and reports are instantly nailing these guys down before anything is actually proven. Just an observation, right or wrong. The frequency that it's happening within he past few weeks sure reeks of a witch hunt as others have mentioned. The whole thing is just suspicious as hell.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 11:19 AM   #20
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
I've pointed no fingers or mentioned anyone.

It sure seems like these articles and reports are instantly nailing these guys down before anything is actually proven. Just an observation, right or wrong. The frequency that it's happening within he past few weeks sure reeks of a witch hunt as others have mentioned. The whole thing is just suspicious as hell.
Ah, so your doubts and idea that it's a witch hunt comes from the sudden frequency. I can see where you're coming from there, but that's not the only reason all these women could all of sudden be coming out.

Here's an example I like to use - not exactly apples to apples but close enough: For hundreds of years nobody could break the 4 minute mile barrier for running. Then Roger Bannister did it once in 1954, running a mile in 3:59.4 seconds. You know what happened after that? Runner after runner after runner started breaking the 4 minute barrier. By the next year there were dozens and dozens of people who broke a record that nobody could break for centuries.

Why did it happen all of a sudden with such frequency when nobody could do it before for centuries? Because it's mental.

The point here is that yes, it could be a witch hunt - or there could be other reasons. Like the mental aspect - maybe now women feel empowered to say something that happened to them before when previously they kept silent because they were afraid. Once someone first broke that barrier and they saw that it's possible, others start to do it. The frequency of all this all of a sudden doesn't mean it has to be a witch hunt...

Hell Terry Crews just came out about being the victim of sexual assault that happened a while back, simply because he felt empowered to say something now that others are. It took him years to say something - and he's a big friggin black guy. If it's tough for him, imagine how some women feel.

Last edited by curio : Nov 29, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 11:24 AM   #21
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete stranger

Was that wrong?

MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 12:09 PM   #22
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

You can have a consensual relationship with someone at work that is still inappropriate, especially when it comes to promotions/raises/responsibilities. Of course, we don't know anything about this situation, we may find out more later, so it's hard to speculate beyond that.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 12:47 PM   #23
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Why do these things have to be made public? If a person feels they were violated in some way file a police report, let the (unfortunately slow) wheels of justice work.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 01:13 PM   #24
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
It is not in any way applicable to the court of public opinion which is protected by the first amendment
I fully support individuals' First Amendment rights. However the court of public opinion sucks. It's as fickle and biased as they come. It waits for little or no real evidence before coming to a conclusion. It's only getting worse and I blame social media.

Just some food for thought but how many of these women had their lives ruined by whatever they allege these men did? Meanwhile their insistence on jumping on the "MeToo" bandwagon is actually ruining lives.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 01:14 PM   #25
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet View Post
Why do these things have to be made public?
Tabloids pay good money, people feel pity and offer work / other benefits, personal vendetta. Who knows.

I'm more concerned that even accusations now crucify people - much if I were to suggest that <insert person here> is a pedophile in real life, his/her reputation could be utterly destroyed despite me talking out of my ass and there would be literally nothing he/she could do to undo the damage.

Yes, I would suffer later on but I would have gained my ultimate goal anyway.
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 01:55 PM   #26
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
I fully support individuals' First Amendment rights. However the court of public opinion sucks. It's as fickle and biased as they come. It waits for little or no real evidence before coming to a conclusion. It's only getting worse and I blame social media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Just some food for thought but how many of these women had their lives ruined by whatever they allege these men did? Meanwhile their insistence on jumping on the "MeToo" bandwagon is actually ruining lives.
Like I give a **** if they have their lives ruined if they really did it. If the men really did it then they should face repercussions; actions should have consequences. But that goes both ways, if a woman lies about it then throw the book at her, but automatically assuming that all these women are merely lying doesn't jive with me - no more than automatically assuming all these men are guilty jives with me.

How about we judge each case on a individual basis regardless of how many there are all of a sudden?
Old Nov 29, 2017, 02:00 PM   #27
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet View Post
Why do these things have to be made public? If a person feels they were violated in some way file a police report, let the (unfortunately slow) wheels of justice work.
Why does the media report on potential crimes? Ratings.

Hell the entire show of Cops is dedicated to making alleged criminals public as it happens. If there wasn't an audience for it they wouldn't do it.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 02:03 PM   #28
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
Why does the media report on potential crimes? Ratings.

Hell the entire show of Cops is dedicated to making alleged criminals public as it happens. If there wasn't an audience for it they wouldn't do it.
As much as comedy gold as Anchorman 2 is, it's legit.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Nov 29, 2017, 02:49 PM   #29
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
As much as comedy gold as Anchorman 2 is, it's legit.
You're killing it today
Old Nov 29, 2017, 05:46 PM   #30
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
You can have a consensual relationship with someone at work that is still inappropriate, especially when it comes to promotions/raises/responsibilities.
True, and it's fair to be fired from your job for it. However, I don't think it's an offense that you should be fired from your next job for.

Some mistakes follow you for a long time (like being a sexual predator). I just don't think a consensual but inappropriate office relationship is one of them.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580

Last edited by SubCog : Nov 29, 2017 at 05:53 PM.
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote