Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:23 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

Default Opened a FB account, because of girl I was in love with in middle school.

Shes married, looks like shes about to have a baby, looks happy, and looks like shes been all over the world with her hubby, who looks like he has piles and piles of money. I use to worship this girl at middle school. Not literally worship her but I thought about her everyday and sometimes in my adult life I thought about her.

I remember during middle school talking to her for the first time during lunch time. When I said hi to her, and when she said hi back to me my heart stopped. Her pretty eyes, long black stalion hair, and the smile of an angel straight from heaven caught my breath and my passion for her. I never really spoken to her while we were in school, because I was shy and still am today. I just watched her. Rather it be when she had her soccer games, or during lunchtime. Everytime I seen her I felt like I was in heaven.

Last night for some reason she was in my mind so I googled search her. I found out she had a FB (facebook) account. So I joined within minutes just to tell her how I felt about her during middle school.

She added me to her friends lists. So I checked out her pictures. Bad mistake. Out of all of her 590 pictures shes all happy with her hubby, marriage pictures and hanging with her friends.

I wish never googled her.
I feel like **** now. The girl of my dreams taken away from me.

Why nicole?

(shes wearing the red shirt)

(shes on the right)

Why did you do this to me? We would of been one happy couple. I guess this proves my point that I will never find a nice girl. Maybe this rap thing may pop off one day. I dunno. I give up.

Last edited by Qb2k5 : Oct 24, 2009 at 09:26 PM.
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:26 PM   #2
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

Your post is a fine example on why no one should have FB, especially woman...

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Zotac Amp gtx 1080 - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:27 PM   #3
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

Is this a Chuck inspired thread?

Seriously, dude -- you haven't even been real friends and you are asking 'why' she is basically.. living life?

I mean, I understand she's a beautiful woman, but to ask 'why' your middle school crush grew up and got married.. rather unhealthy.
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

This is probably one of the creepiest posts I've seen on here in a while. Seek therapy?
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:27 PM   #5
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

After she replies, Im thinking about closing my facebook account. I feel like **** right now.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:35 PM   #6
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post

Seriously, dude -- you haven't even been real friends and you are asking 'why' she is basically.. living life?

I mean, I understand she's a beautiful woman, but to ask 'why' your middle school crush grew up and got married.. rather unhealthy.
I understand where your coming from. Some people are bold (who have no problems asking pretty girls out), and some are shy. I can talk to anyone, but when it comes to asking out a girl that Im interested in, then theres a problem. I just feel like there going to turn me down or what not. Im a type of dude who cant handle rejections easily when it comes to asking someone out. Its like when I ask a lady out and she says shes not interested, or already has a boyfriend for some reason I take it to heart. So for the past 6 years or so I just stopped asking.

See guys like SwitchWRX have no problems with getting nice girls. Buts thats another topic.

I know, I know. Im some bum who has been hiding under a rock for about 11 yrs now. People live life and some live it to the fullest, I understand that. But its just funny how fast life can go sometimes.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:36 PM   #7
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
This is probably one of the creepiest posts I've seen on here in a while. Seek therapy?
Creepy, nope. Sad, yes.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:38 PM   #8
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:39 PM   #9
Taman Linkin
Rage3D Veteran

Taman Linkin is still being judged by the masses

well, we in the same situation my friend. wish i never have my fagboook account. now i really feel like ****, been a while like this . but not emo enuff to cut myslf tho hehe . i still have manches3d
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:41 PM   #10
Supra_Freak
I did this to your momma!

Supra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled with

You do realize how much of a creep this makes you look like right?

On a side note. It sucks that your middle school crush is taken and happily married but what did you expect after not talking to her for how many years?

Life goes on man, get over it. The girl you knew then is obviously not the girl you know now. Hell you dont even KNOW that girl now at all when you really think about it? So why are you so upset?

Get over it, move on, find a nice girl. There is someone out there for everyone but clearly this girl was not meant to be with you. And im sorry if any of that sounds harsh considering you said you feel like **** right now but hey, someone had to say it.

Supra_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:45 PM   #11
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Ok. The people of R3D, Let me rephrase my note about what I said earlier in my first post:

"So I joined within minutes just to tell her how I felt about her during middle school."

I didnt write her like I was some psycho-pathetic pervert begging her to come back to me after all these miserable years without her. No I didnt do that. All I said to her in Face Book was that I use to have a huge crush on her in middle school. And I also wanted to see how she was doing.

Thats it.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:51 PM   #12
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
All I said to her in Face Book was that I use to have a huge crush on her in middle school. And I also wanted to see how she was doing.

Thats it.
Riiiiight, still creepy.

You just need to move on dude. It's normal to have crushes in middle school, but to carry them into adulthood is... uhm... not healthy.

If you just want to start meeting people from the safety of your keyboard, join plentyoffish.com or something and just have fun talking to people. It's not nearly as pathetic as eStalking old crushes. Who knows who you'll meet. Just be cool, not creepy.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:51 PM   #13
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Did you think that she would be magically just sitting there on FB waiting for you to sweep her off her feet? Girls that look like that don't stay single for long.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:54 PM   #14
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_Freak View Post
You do realize how much of a creep this makes you look like right?

On a side note. It sucks that your middle school crush is taken and happily married but what did you expect after not talking to her for how many years?

Life goes on man, get over it. The girl you knew then is obviously not the girl you know now. Hell you dont even KNOW that girl now at all when you really think about it? So why are you so upset?

Get over it, move on, find a nice girl. There is someone out there for everyone but clearly this girl was not meant to be with you. And im sorry if any of that sounds harsh considering you said you feel like **** right now but hey, someone had to say it.
Guys, Im not gonna kill myself over her (im not saying you said that, Im just announcing it too everyone on R3D). I got to much going on in my life right now. Im a new uncle (from my brothers new 1yr daughter), I got my rap thing going on in 2010, I have one of the best mothers in the world. Id like to see what Fermi is about. Id like to raise a son or a daughter one day. You know stuff like that.

But when you see a girl that you would give the world to, end up with someone else it hurts alittle.

Maybe your right. Maybe she wasnt right for me. Your also right that people do change ever so often.

The nicole I somewhat knew and observed always had friends around. She was was kinda popular in middle school.

Me I like a girl whos content with maybe a few friends and spending most of their time with me. Thanks for your encouragement.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:56 PM   #15
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post

My thoughts exactly. All the way down to the Chuck-ness of it (no offense meant, Chuck).

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:59 PM   #16
Farmer_BOB
Radeon Northern Islands

Farmer_BOB is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Why did you do this to me? We would of been one happy couple. I guess this proves my point that I will never find a nice girl. Maybe this rap thing may pop off one day. I dunno. I give up.
No offense at all, but I just want to add my .02. I think the ending part is the creepy part. She never did anything to you. She never even knew you liked her until recently so you two never really gave a chance to develop any kind of relationship. Blaming her for anything is the real oddity here. I'm sure if she saw this thread it would creep her out.
Farmer_BOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:10 PM   #17
VVanks
Gentlemen Please...

VVanks is still being judged by the masses

Call the crazy hotline… this one is off the charts!
VVanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:12 PM   #18
FirewolfX
Radeon R200

FirewolfX is still being judged by the masses

Holy pathetic loser Batman!

"She added me to her friends lists. So I checked out her pictures. Bad mistake. Out of all of her 590 pictures shes all happy with her hubby, marriage pictures and hanging with her friends."

What else would she post on FB? You need some professional help...not help from a message board.
FirewolfX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:18 PM   #19
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

zebra 204 is still being judged by the masses

To Play List: Everything else
zebra 204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:19 PM   #20
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

You need to call the White House and have this thread scrubbed out of existence.

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Zotac Amp gtx 1080 - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:22 PM   #21
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Jeez Qb get over it. An infatuation from a dozen years ago.

She barely knew you then and doesn't know you at all now and vice versa...You never knew her. Just drooled and dreamed.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:24 PM   #22
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

She has really nice legs.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:24 PM   #23
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

I think we all (or most of us) have made threads on one forum or another that we probably shouldn't have. It's just a heat of the moment thing...
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Corsair MP510 480GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:29 PM   #24
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

zebra 204 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCyniC View Post
She has really nice legs.
Bet she has an even nicer penis.

To Play List: Everything else
zebra 204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:34 PM   #25
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Is she cubeng? If she is, it makes sense she got with someone with moneys.

Oh, and I've found out stuff about girls I had crushes on in HS too. One of them went to stanford and is now a biotech/biomed engineer.

She had a great body even though she was on the heavier side of things.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:35 PM   #26
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra 204 View Post

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:38 PM   #27
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Hehe I had been creepy at my facebook too. Well *ahem*....yeah.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:46 PM   #28
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The fact that you still use the word "love" shows that this is indeed creep behaviour. Please get out of florida and go to a state with some bawls. Then you can return to florida once you've grown out of your adolescence.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:52 PM   #29
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra 204 View Post
I'm more of a legs guy, though.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:58 PM   #30
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
dood you should see if her friend's singe!

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro