Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 12, 2020, 04:00 AM   #361
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'm using the fly a machine glitch and I'm flying around at a fixed elevation in any direction. To get it isn't that hard and don't know if this is a repost. You only have to lure the machine into a small town, tame it & mount it and go up exterior stairs on the side of a house and go through a wall an you are flying. Here's a youtube guide -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eWImq-MGVA
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2020, 05:08 AM   #362
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

That is hilarious.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2020, 07:35 PM   #363
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Anyone who beats this, the Frozen Wilds is worth the cost. More of that great story and gameplay with new enemies and weapons. Good stuff
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 20, 2020, 09:33 PM   #364
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Anyone who beats this, the Frozen Wilds is worth the cost.
This is the PC gaming section. (Frozen Wilds comes included with the PC release version of the game)
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2020, 09:46 PM   #365
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
This is the PC gaming section. (Frozen Wilds comes included with the PC release version of the game)
I know what section it is, thanks. It's the same game but for the cost of the added content apparently, but I guess master race cred actually means something here. Whatever.
Old Sep 20, 2020, 11:28 PM   #366
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I wish I had more time to play. This game is like crack. Gorgeous at 4K ultra settings.
Old Sep 21, 2020, 07:57 PM   #367
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I wish I had more time to play. This game is like crack. Gorgeous at 4K ultra settings.
It's very much like crack I'm probably not going to complete every last little task, but I love how the side quests feel so much a part of the main story in this. Plenty enough there to keep me warping from campfire to campfire.

I did go through the final main game mission one more time too, for the battle, the story, and the feels....very heavy at the end. Yes, I'm a sucker for a great story
Old Sep 22, 2020, 09:09 AM   #368
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Don't have the PC version, but if the controls are half as smooth as they were on the PS4 version, I concur. It was like AC:Black Flag for me where I had more fun just venturing out to go take down some dinos than moving the story along. It just felt... "right."

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote