Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Apr 15, 2021, 06:57 PM   #1921
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Seriously guys, especially you guys in USA or big Canadian cities, why are you not using a hotspot miner??? My cousin is banking thousand$$ of $USD/mth doing jack!
Mine's coming in but I won't make much since there's not many other miners around me.

https://explorer.helium.com/hotspots

If you live in Chicago, you are in the #1 city in the world at the moment. Make $10k+ /mth while using $1 electricity/mth and doing jack squat (cue Chris Farley video)

I can't be the only one on Rage partaking in this crypto/mining fun? This was seriously life changing. I've earned a 3rd income for the entire year already and it's only the 4th month of the year. Why didn't you guys cuss at me 4 years ago to try this?
Old Apr 15, 2021, 08:03 PM   #1922
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Nub guide?
Also the earn rate has fallen off a cliff.
Used to make about 0.00005 BTC / 4h but now down to 0.00004 BTC typically. Which sucks ass.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2021, 10:05 AM   #1923
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Things were slow until last few hours. Looks like a regular $900 week.

Today looks like the most profitable day since the few weeks in Feb.

I don't know much about the helium hotspot miners except what I read and heard. I have one on the way in June.

Last edited by Leprechaun : Apr 16, 2021 at 11:54 AM.
Leprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 16, 2021, 05:09 PM   #1924
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Well just got my last batch of cards. Apparently from here on in you can't buy a 30 series card unless it's in a prebuilt.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 08:28 PM   #1925
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Burn the heretic!

And send me a card will ya!
Old Apr 17, 2021, 11:35 PM   #1926
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Burn the heretic!

And send me a card will ya!
You didn't read, I can't get anymore now

Bitcoin dumping and taking the market with it. It's a sale!!!!
Record mining profits atm though because of all the action. Insane!
Old Apr 18, 2021, 01:29 AM   #1927
KAC
Dirty humans

I was talking about the last batch. Will pay shipping.
Old Apr 18, 2021, 08:49 AM   #1928
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I was talking about the last batch. Will pay shipping.
they're already employed
Old Apr 18, 2021, 04:46 PM   #1929
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

For the fifth and final GPU in my rig I got an asrock challenger D 5600xt. Sent it back because of unusual fan noise. Second try was a asus strix 5600xt. Sent it back because it would not undervolt or overclock. Worked fine otherwise. Next week I've got a tuf 6700xt. Hoping that will be finally it. My experience is that the 5600/5700 are a little more efficient options, but are harder to tune and require bios modding to get the most out of. The 6000 series cards are just more simple to deal with right now.

I'd love to have more but at this point I've met my goal. Less heat, less noise, and less power over my old six GPU vega64 rig. Once I get the 6700xt in and tuned I'm done with adding cards and tweaking. This is a hobby for me not a business.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2021, 11:33 AM   #1930
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

That's a good GPU collection. I found the AMD cards were even harder to get around here than the rtx 30 series.
What hashrates and $ are you getting? Do they all run without issue on the same rig?
Old Apr 19, 2021, 04:04 PM   #1931
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Nub guide?
Also the earn rate has fallen off a cliff.
Used to make about 0.00005 BTC / 4h but now down to 0.00004 BTC typically. Which sucks ass.
Hah, my 3070 does 0.000013 to 0.000025 / 4h. You are 2-4x my speed.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2021, 10:33 PM   #1932
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
That's a good GPU collection. I found the AMD cards were even harder to get around here than the rtx 30 series.
What hashrates and $ are you getting? Do they all run without issue on the same rig?
I've more or less tried tuning for max efficiency and not max hash rate. Lowest clocks, vcore, and highest memory clocks I can get away with.

The 6800xt hit 61 MH each. 5700xt hits 54.5 MH. 5600xt 42 MH. And the 6700xt 43 MH. The 5700/5600 are bios modded. The 6700xt is new, and I am testing it so have not adjusted vcore below the 912mv stock minimum nor has it been overclocked yet. This weekend when I can babysit it then I will try for lower core voltage and tuning.

It all runs fairly well however I do have one 6800xt that likes to throttle down 1-2 MH and I haven't figured that issue out yet. To snap it out of this I have to enable power slider and hit apply without even making adjustments. Or alternately if that doesn't work, set it to default settings and then reapply the mining profile.

I'm mining eth being paid in xmr. 262 MH on the rig + 63 MH from my 6900xt nets around 3 xmr each month, maybe a little more depending. As you know, it varies.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:21 AM   #1933
KAC
Dirty humans

Wow the earn rate has shot up quite a bit. Now doing 0.000065 BTC per 4 hours. Tight.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM   #1934
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Since last Friday the earn rates insane. Over 0.003 BTC/day.
@Riptide. I've done the same, chosen efficiency over more hashrate. I prefer a few MH/s less but cooler temps and not destroying my cards. It's the smart thing to do. Plus I find I can have an up time of a month before they crash for random reasons.
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM   #1935
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Yeah, my earnings have gone way up too.
And also running for efficiency.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM   #1936
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

$187.27 last 24 hrs. New record for me