Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old May 18, 2020, 12:14 PM   #1471
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Please tell me you are not using the DCH and GeForce Experience...…

Your install folders should look like this before you install the STANDARD driver. Not the DCH version.

Delete the highlighted section in the setup.cfg and save. Then install the driver.

The latest CP is 8.1.956.0. This will be the version for the upcoming 455.98 driver releasing alongside the new 2004 Windows build this week.
have not been downloading and using DHC

only GeForce Experience to install drivers, it is the only thing i use it for
if it can't install drivers properly why does it still have the driver install option

so now you say it can't even do that

i hope navi 2x is faster
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2020, 01:08 PM   #1472
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

i have to somehow figure out which driver broke hdr, i did a clean install last week and i think my previous drivers were months old sadly
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2020, 02:02 PM   #1473
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
i have to somehow figure out which driver broke hdr, i did a clean install last week and i think my previous drivers were months old sadly
Download DDU
Uninstall The Driver ( Audio, Physx and whatever other Nvidia **** appears ).
Reboot in to safemode and run DDU. Make sure you open up the options in DDU and set the it like so.

Then download 445.98 and install like I listed above. Extract the installer, delete all the folders and enjoy it without all the bloat and trash that you never use.

And **** GeForce Experience.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 18, 2020, 02:47 PM   #1474
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Download DDU
Uninstall The Driver ( Audio, Physx and whatever other Nvidia **** appears ).
Reboot in to safemode and run DDU. Make sure you open up the options in DDU and set the it like so.

Then download 445.98 and install like I listed above. Extract the installer, delete all the folders and enjoy it without all the bloat and trash that you never use.

And **** GeForce Experience.
i guess its worth a shot, i dont really want to rollback my drivers
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old May 23, 2020, 02:33 PM   #1475
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Nvidia has 450.99 in public preview out. Its the driver that will be released alongside Windows 10 2004 releasing the 28th.

Runs great, seems a lot smoother. New Nvidia CP version.

Does not contain a PhysX driver which has too be downloaded separately.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Old May 23, 2020, 02:47 PM   #1476
Higgy10

Quote:
Nvidia has 450.99 in public preview out. Its the driver that will be released alongside Windows 10 2004 releasing the 28th.

Runs great, seems a lot smoother. New Nvidia CP version.

Does not contain a PhysX driver which has too be downloaded separately.
got a link?
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old May 23, 2020, 06:09 PM   #1477
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
got a link?
https://mega.nz/file/UFsUDAga#_sX-wr...Nt-vBX7wHpMLZk

Its available through insider account but its been uploaded outside.

DDU your old shirt bruh before installing.
Old May 24, 2020, 05:48 AM   #1478
Higgy10

Quote:
https://mega.nz/file/UFsUDAga#_sX-wr...Nt-vBX7wHpMLZk

Its available through insider account but its been uploaded outside.

DDU your old shirt bruh before installing.
aha im not part of the jen hseng fanclub

thx hap, they worked like a charm. No more losing signal with hdr and madvr

on a sidenote, nvidia has the worst uninstaller ive seen in my life. Seriously a reboot after removing each component
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old May 24, 2020, 10:15 AM   #1479
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
aha im not part of the jen hseng fanclub

thx hap, they worked like a charm. No more losing signal with hdr and madvr

on a sidenote, nvidia has the worst uninstaller ive seen in my life. Seriously a reboot after removing each component
Personally I don't install anything but the driver and PhysX now. The audio driver I just use as passthrough too my receiver so meh. I only have 1 restart in the end.
Old Jun 24, 2020, 01:05 PM   #1480
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
NVIDIA Releases GeForce 451.48 WHQL Driver With DirectX 12 Ultimate Support For All Gamers – Adds GPU Scheduling Feature on Windows 10

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-...all-pc-gamers/
Old Jun 24, 2020, 01:37 PM   #1481
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

More information on what it actually is and does.

NVidia UDX12 Ultimate
Old Jun 24, 2020, 01:42 PM   #1482
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
More information on what it actually is and does.

NVidia UDX12 Ultimate
wonder how much will work on my 1080 ti compared to my 2080 ti
Old Jun 24, 2020, 01:58 PM   #1483
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Is Win 10 2004 required?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2020, 03:48 PM   #1484
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Is Win 10 2004 required?
only thing i found

Quote:
While DirectX Ray Tracing and Variable Rate Shading are supported in Windows 10 today, Microsoft’s Windows 10 ‘20H1’ update will add DirectX support for Mesh Shading and Sampler Feedback, as well as update DXR to version 1.1. NVIDIA will be ready on the day of Windows 10 20H1 release with full driver support for all the new and updated DirectX 12 Ultimate capabilities.
Old Jun 24, 2020, 04:06 PM   #1485
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
only thing i found
I'm assuming that's 2004

yoz
Old Jun 24, 2020, 04:11 PM   #1486
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I'm assuming that's 2004
yes
Old Jun 24, 2020, 06:00 PM   #1487
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
yes
TY

yoz
Old Jun 27, 2020, 02:49 PM   #1488
Cream
Radeon R600

Cream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCream can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
wonder how much will work on my 1080 ti compared to my 2080 ti

I'm guessing not a great deal... Still holding on to mine till the 3,000 series come out.
16GB Corsair DDR4 ,1TB 970 EVO plus / SSD 850 evo / 2TB hybrid drive for games, 1TB storage drive
Zowie FK1, Oculus CV1, Logitech G920, black widow Ultimate, Xbox one pad. Saitec X-55 H.O.T.A.S.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2020, 08:48 AM   #1489
x-voodoo
Radeon R700

x-voodoo is still being judged by the masses

Do the GTX cards benefit from the latest 451.48 drivers using Windows 2004 and DX12 Ultimate? Or is this really only for RTX cards?

I did notice the GPU Scheduling Feature becoming available....which, again, is this beneficial to the GTX cards? Still rockin' my GTX 1070.....
x-voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote