Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Dec 4, 2018, 10:19 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Really hope we dont need a new mobo. I mean I dont see why a high end x370-470 cant run a 135w tdp...

I want a 5ghz cpu that beats intel. But my x370 mobo is barely over a year old.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2018, 10:39 PM   #62
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Sadly no rumor for ddr5 support other than that if ryzen 3000 can have at least skylake performance per clock in gaming then I'd pick the 3700x.

But I also have one concern, isn't 7 nm is close to "breaking the law of physics" for cpu? What kinda bug can appear in the future?
Old Dec 4, 2018, 11:47 PM   #63
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Really hope we dont need a new mobo. I mean I dont see why a high end x370-470 cant run a 135w tdp...

I want a 5ghz cpu that beats intel. But my x370 mobo is barely over a year old.
don't think you will just a bios update

I have a C6H and they have never fixed it's cold boot bug fully
only hits about once or twice a month but bugs me that it still does it at all

so I want a new x570 MB with PCIE 4.0 and anything else new they may add

maybe not asus this time but my zenith extreme is fine
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 5, 2018, 10:06 AM   #64
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Those numbers seem too good to be true, but if they are...
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2018, 10:28 AM   #65
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Those numbers seem too good to be true, but if they are...
true or not it is very warm at intel headquarters with everyone hair on fire and clocking burning comet high enough to beat this

maybe they will do the 10 core review on LN2 this time
Old Dec 5, 2018, 07:27 PM   #66
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

I would be happy with a 8c /16t 4.3 base 4.8 boost. Lets try and keep some reality checks. All the hype train does is get peoples hopes up and then they get pissed off when its not the exact specs that are leaked.

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2018, 07:50 PM   #67
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Id grab a quick and dirty 8 core if it could clock as well as the 16 rumored here... I think the 16 would need a game mode software like they have for Threadripper and its 24-32 core versions due to the dual channel ram only. So overkill for average gamer users. 12-16 is more intro new low end workstation.

In anycase the price is insanely low so itd be hard to resist.

Note to amd guys dont up the price just cuz I said that...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Dec 5, 2018, 08:29 PM   #68
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Holy carp! Man do I feel good about my move to AMD.

3850 here I come.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2018, 08:56 PM   #69
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post

Holy carp! Man do I feel good about my move to AMD.

3850 here I come.

You're welcome
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2018, 09:04 PM   #70
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Old Dec 6, 2018, 07:57 AM   #71
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
That is most certainly fud. There’s no way they’re selling a 12c/24thread chip for $299. The clock speeds are also absurd. I understand moving to TSMC will help but those increases are nuts.

If it’s true, then yep, RIP Intel, but I’d keep a lot of salt ready for this one.
It's a WTF?Tech "leak" so yeah, BS.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2018, 10:58 AM   #72
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

its not even a wccf leak its an adoredtv leak which id argue is almost even worse.

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2018, 11:53 AM   #73
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

well that rag Forbes is running with it also

Quote:
You can see more in the table above, which as usual with leaks this early on before the expected launch next year, should be taken with a sizeable pinch of salt. However, we knew core count increases with Ryzen were extremely likely given what AMD has already done with 7nm EPYC 2 and with Intel's Core i9-9900K currently dominating the mainstream, AMD would have needed at least 12-core CPUs to overtake it, and likely more to deal with a supposed 10-core Intel mainstream CPU, which has been rumored. Using its chiplet design to allow for two 8-core dies to be placed side-by-side could allow AMD to offer up to 16 cores, which would not just overtake the Core i9-9900K in multi-threaded workloads, but would likely see off a bunch of cheaper high-end desktop CPUs too.

We were expecting higher frequencies with Zen 2, and the 5.1GHz supposedly on offer with the Ryzen 9 3850X would offer a sizeable boost to lightly-threaded performance as well, which is an area Intel still enjoys an advantage, albeit one that has already shrunk thanks to improvements with AMD's 2nd generation Ryzen CPUs. Even if a half of what the leaked information reveals is true, AMD is looking set to have a very strong 2019 and Intel's Core i9-9900K - currently the fastest desktop CPU by a long way - will seem like a distant memory. I'll be covering all the latest AMD and Intel news so be sure to follow me on the usual outlets below.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/antonyl.../#5581b0062bba
Old Dec 6, 2018, 12:10 PM   #74
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 3700 – 12 Cores, Upto 5.0 GHz & $329

In the high-end segment we’re looking at two new Ryzen 7 parts, both of which are CPU only products. This is because the company is said to be leveraging similar chiplet design to what we’ve already seen with its upcoming EPYC 2 server parts.

Quote:
Design mock-up via AdoredTV

In this case utilizing two Zen 2 dies to make a high core count product. Both chips feature 12 cores and 24 execution threads. The Ryzen 7 3700X is rated at 105W whilst the 3700 is rated at a slightly more tame 95W.
https://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-3000-...5-1ghz-on-am4/

if it is two 6 core chips

I could see at 7nm it would be much cheaper to make and a lot less bad chips using two very small chiplets

and spreading out the heat so maybe higher clocks

…..

anyway i'm sure this has Intel buying a ton of Imodium

Last edited by bill dennison : Dec 6, 2018 at 12:28 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 07:47 PM   #75
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Hmm Derbauer almost gave up some info on ryzen 3000. He did say he expects 10% clock speed improvement but 5 ghz doable with proper cooling. Knowing him itll be water at least. He spoke of it as base clock 5ghz which makes no sense. Has to be boost clocks.

But then the video suddenly bleeps and speeds up like he had to kill something due to NDA...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Dec 11, 2018, 11:36 AM   #76
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I'm moving over to amd if it can do 5ghz on water.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2018, 01:26 PM   #77
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Everyone is dude, everyone.... Maybe not KAC.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2018, 01:48 PM   #78
hazindu
I put the zin in Hadu!!!

hazindu is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
Sadly no rumor for ddr5 support other than that if ryzen 3000 can have at least skylake performance per clock in gaming then I'd pick the 3700x.
Indeed, I'm temporarily using the onboard graphics on my R3 2200g, and just for curiosity's sake I tried out the most graphically demanding AAA game I have (AC Origins) and the difference between single channel and dual channel is pretty big. 720p low settings, single 8gig runs around 23fps, while dual channel 16 gets 36fps. If the 3000 series intends to add more shader cores, I don't know how they'll perform any better without more bandwidth. Of course, given the prices of ddr4, I can only wonder what ddr5 would cost.

This could also be taken as a word of warning to anyone buying oem ryzen products, to make sure the ram isn't soldered in as single channel.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 08:25 PM   #79
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Everyone is dude, everyone.... Maybe not KAC.
I got done building my kiddo's 2700x rig last weekend. It was pretty easy and relatively badass. Puts my 4770k to shame. Anyway, it was such an easy build my oldest daughter wanted one. So I'm building one with her this next weekend.

I can't wait for the 3000 series. If the rumors are correct then a 16 cores 32 thread chip at 5.1 will be sitting in my case in a few months.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2018, 03:04 AM   #80
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
If IPC increase is legit, I'll move over too. I'd really like to build an AMD system. 3700X looks great for the money.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 07:15 AM   #81
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I am highly skeptical of these increases in the number of cores. What exactly can most people do with these core counts? Why not use that silicon/heat budget for single threaded performance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:20 AM   #82
pax
Rage3D Spammer

I think they can do a bit of both. The goal should be clock speed parity first tho. IPC is already close and pretty sure they match it or within a couple % points. Third would be power reduction but I wouldnt be surprised if they skipped that for high performance pc parts. We'll see same tdp for better perf.

AMD plainly stated 1.25x at 7nm over previous gen. Id split that between clock and ipc.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Dec 12, 2018, 04:05 PM   #83
barleystout
Radeon R700

barleystout once held a door open for a complete strangerbarleystout once held a door open for a complete strangerbarleystout once held a door open for a complete strangerbarleystout once held a door open for a complete stranger

Going to be watching this some more through CES and the coming months. Been wanting to build a new machine for awhile now.

Last AMD was a Phenom II 955. Did have a Thunderbird 1GHz that I was able to get to 1.4GHz. That was a fun overclock.
barleystout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 03:37 PM   #84
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Our 2019 CPU Predictions: AMD Gains While Intel's Stuck at 14nm
Quote:
The resulting changes have reinvigorated the processor landscape, and now we enjoy the benefits of faster and cheaper processors across the board. But the fight has only just begun, and the coming year presents the possibility of even more drastic changes as Intel cedes the process leadership position to AMD. As a result, 2019 is sure to be a year of even more explosive changes, let's take a look at what we expect to see.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/in...ons,38281.html

…...

Quote:
AMD Will Be Launching The Ryzen 3000 Series CPUs, APUs And A Radeon GPU At CES
Quote:
I have received confirmation that AMD will be launching 3 classes of product at their CES keynote: the Ryzen 300 Series CPUs, Ryzen 3000 Series (APUs?) with Vega Graphics and a consumer Radeon graphics card – which is probably the Radeon Vega II. Lisa will also be talking in depth about AMD’s 7nm progress at the CES keynote.
https://wccftech.com/amd-launching-r...adeon-gpu-ces/
Old Dec 24, 2018, 05:13 PM   #85
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I call BS on their excuse to why Intel is having a shortage, due to the "high demand.". They are having yield issues, plain and simple.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 05:28 PM   #86
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
I call BS on their excuse to why Intel is having a shortage, due to the "high demand.". They are having yield issues, plain and simple.
we must allow Intel to save face ……

……. So AMD can sit on it
Old Jan 9, 2019, 06:43 AM   #87
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm waiting for that keynote!

andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 06:58 AM   #88
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

I'm sitting here with a delicious cup of coffee, eagerly awaiting Lisa Su to dick punch Intel in a few hours.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 08:43 AM   #89
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Supposedly Su will talk about 7nm but nothing is being announced today.

Rumor is the announcement won't come until Q2 2019 for Zen2.

The only thing that may be announced today is a Vega/Navi 7nm which both wil be bleh.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 09:55 AM   #90
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Supposedly Su will talk about 7nm but nothing is being announced today.

Rumor is the announcement won't come until Q2 2019 for Zen2.

The only thing that may be announced today is a Vega/Navi 7nm which both wil be bleh.
I don't think that is correct, I believe Q2 is when it is supposed to be released, not announced.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote