Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking Discuss Radeon tweaking, modding, and overclocking practices. Want to post your benchmarks scores? This is the place!

Old Jul 23, 2007, 07:50 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Rookie27

Rookie27 is still being judged by the masses

Default ATI Tray Tools

So, I made a profile to increase my graphic card fan speed by 100% and it works and every time I restart a compturer it remains but sometimes when I play old/original fan speed goes back. Does anyone know how to fix this?

It's not a big deal I can press alt - tab and return to windows, close ATI Tray Tool,open again and my own profile it's back, it's a bit annoying though.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 08:11 AM   #2
bigtabs
is a happy chappy

bigtabs is still being judged by the masses

You disabled ATI hotkey poller? This means you'll need to use ATITools built in clock booster, or set it all up manually yourself though.

I'm not 100% that you need to disable the hotkey poller to get your manual fan settings to work, but you might want to try it and see.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 04:25 PM   #3
Hardwood
Radeon Evergreen

Hardwood is still being judged by the masses

You need to make a default profile(hardware/overclocking settings..) with the specified fan speeds, etc. and save it. Then choose the option to load this profile on startup.
<---Computer #1 in System Specs Button

Computer #2) MSI A88X-G45, AMD A10-7850K, IGP, AMD 2x4GB 2133 Ram (R938G2130U1K), Antec 750w True, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB WD Black, Win 10pro x64
Computer#3) GA-MA790FX, AMD 955, Thermaltake 550w, ASUS HD5870, Win10pro x86
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 24, 2007, 05:29 AM   #4
Rookie27

Rookie27 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtabs View Post
You disabled ATI hotkey poller? This means you'll need to use ATITools built in clock booster, or set it all up manually yourself though.

I'm not 100% that you need to disable the hotkey poller to get your manual fan settings to work, but you might want to try it and see.
What is ATI Hotkey poller? I tried to search but I didn't find anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwood View Post
You need to make a default profile(hardware/overclocking settings..) with the specified fan speeds, etc. and save it. Then choose the option to load this profile on startup.
That's what I did but when I play 10min or so something put original fan speed back.