Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking Discuss Radeon tweaking, modding, and overclocking practices. Want to post your benchmarks scores? This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 13, 2006, 12:46 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sweetz
Radeon Arctic Islands

Sweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Ati Tray Tools and Cat AI?

I'm sick of CCC so I'm going to try ATT as everyone suggests, but I'm wondering about Cat AI.

Can you enable the full Cat AI through Ati Tray Tools? Do you need to keep it running in order to get the tweaks?

Since Cat AI was only ever part of CCC that suggests (to me) that you needed some background program to detect what game was running and that it's not just a matter of toggling a registry setting or something like that.

What I'm most concerned about is getting instancing to work with Far Cry, which AFAIK requires Cat AI to be on.

While we're on the subject of ATT - does anyone recommend a particular driver version to use with the lastest version of ATT? Does it work with Cat 6.2 or is it better used with 6.1?