Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 12, 2018, 02:42 PM   #751
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Dice needs to fix the crates, those tides of war challenges was really annoying to do when hardly anyone notices the medic crate, not to mention that THE ****ING THING SINKS THROUGH THE GROUND WHENEVER IT FEELS LIKE it.

Same is true for the ammo crate, but for some reason people actually notices the button press prompt on it.
, WTF!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2018, 04:21 PM   #752
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Yeah crates sink. But you have to give them a break, this is the first battlefield game ever to have crates.
nutcrackr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2018, 10:03 PM   #753
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

One more bullet to kill (post-TTK update), and everyone is losing their **** over on Reddit and the official forums.

The Battlefield community is just plain embarrassing sometimes.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:41 PM   #754
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Sea Islands

NWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
One more bullet to kill (post-TTK update), and everyone is losing their **** over on Reddit and the official forums.

It is understandable, when Battlefield V seems to have borrowed it's net code from Pubg.. meaning that 1/2 your shots/hits don't register server side, you die behind cover, etc.

I have point blank put 1/2 a clip into people (hit indicators showing the hits) and then die to that same person and it showing they where never hit. Same things happens with multiple head shots. yet they don't die and take no damage. this is with ping in the 20's, so it's not a connection issue.

So you add in Pubg net code with now needing one more bullet that may or may not ever register as a hit.. I get why people are angry.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:41 PM   #755
KAC
Lets talk stupid

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:

Well that wasn't expected at all...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:11 AM   #756
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

I for one actually think it feels better. at least to me it does. I'm not getting pounded and actually have a chance to get to cover, plus using the smgs finally feels better.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:28 AM   #757
KAC
Lets talk stupid

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Evileh you are a BF whore. They can feed you BF logo turds and you will still be happy.
Old Yesterday, 07:12 AM   #758
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Ever since the SMG buff they have already been strong. The STEN with someone who can aim can beat an STG pretty frequently even at medium range. TTK wasn’t the issue, I think the change is dumb. The netcode needs more work, which blows my mind considering how many BFs have been released and the hitreg in BFV somehow feels worse than BF1.

I didn’t enjoy playing last night, but I’m pretty sure I’m burned out. BF always gets extremely long in the tooth after a couple nights in a row.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM   #759
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

As for the Bombers, there's this

and on the other hand this

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"If you must blink, do it now" Kubo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM   #760
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

They nerfed bombers pretty hard. They’re a nuisance now but they used to be a map changer. Air superiority was a big deal pre-nerf.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM   #761
acroig
Master Troll

acroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Evileh you are a BF whore. They can feed you BF logo turds and you will still be happy.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM   #762
KAC
Lets talk stupid

I need to try again to see if things are better or worse.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #763
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badges

With poor sales and premature discounts on BF V, DICE/EA have taken things up a notch.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/bo.../1100-6463902/

Last edited by Megaman : Yesterday at 06:23 PM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM   #764
KAC
Lets talk stupid

Great patch. Can’t kill anything now.
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #765
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Great patch. Can’t kill anything now.
You just suck.

It's one more bullet... and headshots still rek.
Old Today, 09:39 AM   #766
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Sea Islands

NWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
You just suck.

It's one more bullet... and headshots still rek.
That is only if the server actually registers the hit, which means that one more bullet may end up being 5 or more.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:57 AM   #767
KAC
Lets talk stupid

I am fine now. Did some good matches.