Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 13, 2002, 07:11 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
superbotje
Dutchie

superbotje is still being judged by the masses

Exclamation Device connected on channel 1 (can anybody help me???)

Since a few days I get the message "device connected on channel 1" all the time.
It's getting VERY annoying by now. Looked at some forums, but the only thing i found out there is that it has to do with a wireless mouse.
(here the message comes again....)...

I have used the same mouse for years now...had the message about 6 months ago....went away..but now it's back again.

Does anybody know by chance how to get rid of this annoying message, because I'm getting sick of it.

Thanx in advance, Superbotje

Why not run [email protected] client to cure cancer, if you're computer is just wasting CPU cycles? (CPU/GPU/SMP) Join Team Rage3D now!
If you're Dutch join the fold under:Username: The_Raging_Dutchmen / Team: 64
superbotje is offline   Reply With Quote