Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 27, 2011, 03:52 PM   #3751
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Ego
I can't take this

Ego can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEgo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Activation servers are back up in Europe.
Takes about 18 months to actually activate the game, but at least it works.

Gogogog

Btw, my Origin name is "padibuz", if anyone feels like adding me.
Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 03:55 PM   #3752
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks like there are a lot of servers running an outdated version of punkbuster, I joined a server that had the latest version and I did not get kicked.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 04:00 PM   #3753
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Oh, great, now I'm just getting random disconnects.

Everything worked just great before the mother****ing euros got their hands on bf3!!
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 27, 2011, 04:00 PM   #3754
Ego
I can't take this

Ego can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEgo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Is there any way to remove content from Origin ?
I still have the Battlefield 3 Beta icon available, and it's a bit annoying.
Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 04:01 PM   #3755
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego View Post
yeh I was wondering the same thing

btw, some of the servers for this are laggy as hell, just like BC2 its hit and miss which servers are set up correctly.
Old Oct 27, 2011, 04:11 PM   #3756
Gerard
Rage3D Veteran

Gerard is still being judged by the masses

Am i the only one that doesnt see an ingame option for fxaa?
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 07:48 PM   #3757
meerkat154
Radeon R600

meerkat154 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymeerkat154 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
yeh I was wondering the same thing

btw, some of the servers for this are laggy as hell, just like BC2 its hit and miss which servers are set up correctly.
Sorting the game by ping really helps and last but not least run a DNS benchmark on your ISP. You would be surprised that other DNS servers in your "area" have lower ping times. Check out http://www.grc.com/dns/benchmark.htm
-Kat
meerkat154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 08:53 PM   #3758
Taturana
Rage3D Veteran

Taturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego View Post
Weird design flaw. Anyway, you can hide the icon. You need to:
  • Go to this folder and edit the file: c:\programdata\origin\installedgames.xml
  • Edit the line gameID="71171" lastPlayed="1319040640" hidden"0" favorite="0" and change the hidden value to 1.
  • Then restart Origin, or try to update your games list first.

I tried just erasing the line, no luck there :/
Taturana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 09:24 PM   #3759
Mangler
PC

Dice should just remove the conquest support from operation metro, unless the team with the good spawn sucks, you will never be able to win the map from the worthless spawn.
Old Oct 27, 2011, 09:51 PM   #3760
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Dice should just remove the conquest support from operation metro, unless the team with the good spawn sucks, you will never be able to win the map from the worthless spawn.
They could fix it instead. Say move the middle flag down below the escalators so the tunnel newbs can get to it first. Maybe if they had another way of getting up to the surface, say a ladder at the end of a tunnel.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 10:27 PM   #3761
Maliki2
Radeon R520

Maliki2 is still being judged by the masses

Anyone having complete lockups? I have tried to play this now twice. Both times it lockes up and have to Alt/Tab. Using a Diamond 6970. I don't get it BF2/BC2 works flawless.
Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 10:40 PM   #3762
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliki2 View Post
Anyone having complete lockups? I have tried to play this now twice. Both times it lockes up and have to Alt/Tab. Using a Diamond 6970. I don't get it BF2/BC2 works flawless.
I've got a few ingame lockups, sometimes crashes to desktop with no mouse pointer until alt/tab, and clicking on the BF3 window just takes pointer away, have to ctrl/alt/delete and kill BF3 process.

Old Oct 27, 2011, 10:42 PM   #3763
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Nothing over here, all good.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 10:57 PM   #3764
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Just spent 2 hours in an empty server playing with graphic settings and practicing my flying, and getting lots of points playing with myself

in caspian, low texture to ultra used 375meg more vram...
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:19 PM   #3765
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

It seems weird that you can't edit your loadout while waiting between missions. It doesn't start loading the new map while displaying the after-action report either. So it's ... wait while stats are being displayed ... wait for new map to load ... edit loadout ... play.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:24 PM   #3766
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

Just me but I hate the button sequences in the single player they just kill the feel of the game.
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:36 PM   #3767
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Have to agree Shrike, it doesn't make much sense.
On that note.. I'm almost completely done unlocking Assault class. I unlocked the AN-74, which is the last unique weapon to Assault.
Only thing left is a "Russian Acquired M16" or some ****, and then an American Acquired AK-74M or something. Really lame, since it's just the starting guns, no changes.

After I finish Assault, I'm going to start working on Engineer
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:50 PM   #3768
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool View Post
Just me but I hate the button sequences in the single player they just kill the feel of the game.
Not just you, they really do detract from the SP experience.

Last edited by demo : Oct 28, 2011 at 12:05 AM.
demo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:58 PM   #3769
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled with

so sapphire is doing a giveaway for copies of Battlefield 3

This part caught my eye in the rules:

"One (1) PC Game code for Battlefield 3, redeemable for the game on Steam (www.steampowered.com) with a Suggested Retail Price of $USD 59.99"

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 12:04 AM   #3770
demo
space cadet

So I really like this game, but I'm not so sure it should have been called BF3.. to me its more like MoH2.. or MoH: DR (done right ).
Old Oct 28, 2011, 12:11 AM   #3771
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Hmm hit my first bug. I get a black screen in single player when I start fighting on the train station in Paris... Then you hear him fighting blind until I die.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 18.12.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F24 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 18.12.1. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 12:20 AM   #3772
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
It seems weird that you can't edit your loadout while waiting between missions. It doesn't start loading the new map while displaying the after-action report either. So it's ... wait while stats are being displayed ... wait for new map to load ... edit loadout ... play.

I also hate when you die you have to stare at the dumbass tags forever. Then once that is done you have 3 sec until spawn.
Old Oct 28, 2011, 12:49 AM   #3773
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Default Conquest Maps Impressions

Operation Metro
Undoubtedly the single worst Conquest map in the game, Operation Metro pits two teams against one another in a hellacious battle waged exclusively in the metro tunnels. This map's flaw is obvious and has been repeated many times before: The Russians, who are gifted with a blatant high-ground advantage from the moment they rush in and take B, can very easily rack up on kills as the poor Americans move blindly into the three or four "kill zones" in hopes of accomplishing something more than killing an enemy or two, then perishing. Unfortunately, that rarely happens.

Grand Bazaar
An infantry-focused map set in Middle Eastern city streets amidst a rain storm, Bazaar feels more like Call of Duty than Battlefield - but that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't fun to play. Unlike Metro, Bazaar is a non-linear map that throws you a bone with several flanking routes every time you think you're locked into a stalemate down narrow streets full of gunfire and explosions. I like the way some of the streets have large gaps infantry can pack into to take cover as they advance to points. This is one of the absolute best levels for the Assault and Support classes, too, because their health and ammo packs actually help advances and result in noticeable progress as opposed to Metro's hopeless meat grinder. There are vehicles like jeeps and APCs, too, that can move in to help pave the way for infantry. Overall, a map with lots of tight and narrow streets, but one that's unpredictable and fun because of its non-linear design.

Tehran Highway
This map is the single biggest disappointment for me in Battlefield 3. I came in expecting a large city with great variety, multi-story buildings like hotels infantry could breach and fight inside, tanks rolling down night time streets, etc. Instead, Tehran Highway is a tiny portion of a city located under a highway overpass. I've rarely been able to enjoy this map because of rubber banding issues that are either absent or not as prevalent in the other levels. I personally don't care for the design because I feel like there are too many dead ends that should be opened up and buildings that are sealed off but that you should be able to enter. Also, vehicles have barely any room to maneuver and some of the points are located too close to one another. I'll be able to form a more complete opinion about this map when I play without the lag issues, but at this time I can't say I care much for Tehran Highway at all.

Caspian Border
Undoubtedly the first or second best map in the game, Caspian Border is everything Battlefield is about all in one package. There are plenty vehicles to go around, the points feel like they're spaced apart "just right," the design is about as non-linear as you can get, and there's a lot of variety that you don't find in the game's other maps with the large antenna, gas station, forest area, and deadly hilltop points. We've all played it in the beta and there's not much more to add. Caspian Border is a wide open map that really does Battlefield the right way. It's about as close to a modern Battlefield 2 as you can get.

Noshahr Canals
This is one of those maps I'm still trying to learn and wrap my head around. I don't know why, but it reminds me of a really tiny version of Battlefield 2's Dragon Valley mixed with Bad Company 2's Arica Harbor. Although you get vehicles, this is one of those maps in which I always feel like I have very little room to maneuver. There are so many large crates and walls and steep hills and roads, it feels like you're on rails rather than having complete driving freedom. I definitely feel as though infantry dominate this map. Again, I'm still learning my way around this map and figuring out its layout, but thus far it's been a great map for infantry but very limiting for vehicles.

Damavand Peak
Can anyone say, "Missed opportunity?" Damavand Peak is the map I refer to as, "Operation Metro II." It isn't as frustrating and impossible to maneuver around as Operation Metro, but once you move into the mining tunnels the battle often reaches a stalemate and you're met with tons of spam and often taken down instantly no matter which route you take. Linearity is a killer here, and I feel like there's much more that could be done with this map's unique setting. You would even think that the map's awesome aesthetic in Rush mode, the huge cliff players can base jump from, would make an appearance in Conquest, but instead most of the map's fighting takes place in the cramped, dark tunnels. Thankfully, unlike Metro, this map does have vehicles and more players are starting to use them effectively. Armor is clogged up in the tunnels and has little-to-no room to maneuver (is this starting to sound like a trend?) but both teams have helicopters that can be used to flank the entrance to the opposing team's tunnel and shoot its players from behind and even drop players behind enemy lines to capture the points outside of the tunnel entrances.

Operation Firestorm
The desert-themed brother of Caspian Border, Operation Firestorm is Battlefield 3's second map that really gives you the complete Battlefield experience. Just like in Caspian, there are several tanks and jeeps on each side and you'll even see helicopters and jets flying all over the place. This map is just flat out fun and gives you enough room around the tight cluster of control points (my only real gripe) to flank and maneuver without always running head-first into a barrage of enemy troops and vehicles. If you like huge maps with plenty vehicles to go around, routes to take, and playing styles to make use of, Operation Firestorm is your best bet if you're ever wanting to play something besides Caspian Border.

Seine Crossing
I don't know why, but this map reminds me a lot of Red Orchestra's Danzig. I guess the "twin bridge" setup you encounter at the beginning is what really does it for me. This map, like Bazaar, is set in narrow city streets and very reliant on infantry combat. Unlike Bazaar, however, this is a European city and it's bright and sunny rather than wet and dreary. What I like about this map is its non-linear positioning of the points. Although the streets are narrow and the vehicles are very limited in terms of the routes they can take (yes, again), there are a lot of ways to play this map as a foot soldier and the combat is very intense and in your face. My favorite moments have come as I'm on the other side of the river and bridge, crawling behind short barricades as gunfire and explosions rock everything around me. I wish the city was larger and offered more unique areas (perhaps a large park?), but overall this is not a bad map - it just doesn't really feel like Battlefield to me at all.

Kharg Island
This map is one of my personal favorites and reminds me a lot of a larger version of Bad Company 2's Panama Canal. Here, you'll find tanks, APCs, jeeps, helicopters, and jets. Quite frankly, it has it all! The only problem is that it feels considerably smaller than Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm, so vehicles are limited in the paths they can take (especially with an ocean on one side and a tall mountain on the other). The good news is that the level design is not linear and the smaller map size means that infantry can quickly and easily get into the battle despite there being such a large number of tanks and other vehicles to bring in to the fight. I would rank this map at number three just below Caspian and Firestorm. A little too small, I think, but not bad and lots of routes to take on foot and buildings and structures to occupy.

SUMMARY
Overall, the top three maps that give the complete Battlefield experience are Caspian Border, Operation Firestorm, and Kharg Island. The maps that are a little too cramped for major vehicular warfare but offer fun infantry killing grounds are Grand Bazaar, Seine Crossing, and Noshahr Canals. The maps that either disappointed me greatly or that I feel flat out suck are Operation Metro, Damavand Peak, and Tehran Highway. So three large maps, three small maps, and three maps that I don't like at all at this time. I really expected better map design from DICE and Operation Metro is easily their worst Conquest map to date. Hopefully in 2012 we'll see more, better maps to play and the Karkand pack that releases later this year will give us some large maps to play in a different setting to help scratch that oldschool Battlefield "itch."
Old Oct 28, 2011, 12:53 AM   #3774
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Liking this game thus far. Much better than Bad Company 2 in my opinion. However, after playing a few rounds I am already starting to get bored. There are very clear choke points in the smaller maps and fights just become a nuisance moreso than tactics etc. On the larger maps, it is just about going from one capture area to the next ad nausem and the jeep has been helping me a lot in steamrolling gays and capturing checkpoints. However, yesterday was my first day of play and I am already bored.

Tried the SP campaign. On the start of the first mission (after the prelogue kindof) and just keep getting shot down by the spawning idiots. Not fun thus far.

High points are definitely the graphics and smooth performance. I think I am maintaining well over 50-60 fps w/o vsync with everything on ultra and 4xMSAA. I do not get the FXAA option at all by the way.

Overall, I give it a 7.5/10 due to bugs (had 1 hard lock), poor netcode and overall unpolished feel of the game.

Thanks to MNB4800 we have been having a blast by being in the same squad, spawning on each other, me rushing every chance I get and him reviving me.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 12:55 AM   #3775
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
yes there is.
Yeah it was hard to notice. You need to first leave a squad to even see the button. People were going "What a nub" when I was asking ingame how to join a squad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
Other than running into full servers, I haven't had any issues with battlelog.

Well, other than it not always returning a ping for the server list. Beyond that. Everything is working for me. I am pleased.
Same, I really need those ping numbers to show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taturana View Post
Weird design flaw. Anyway, you can hide the icon. You need to:
  • Go to this folder and edit the file: c:\programdata\origin\installedgames.xml
  • Edit the line gameID="71171" lastPlayed="1319040640" hidden"0" favorite="0" and change the hidden value to 1.
  • Then restart Origin, or try to update your games list first.
I tried just erasing the line, no luck there :/

Cheers. I needed to get rid of it somehow.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 01:00 AM   #3776
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Agree with the review about maps. I have to say that I am mostly pissed off that they haven't put enough flanking positions in the maps. The maps that do have them, I am able to out maneuver them and take 3-4 down before someone gets me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 01:02 AM   #3777
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i only have a q2d 9550, + 6950 1gb.

can i play this at max setting 1920 x 1080 p

thanks.
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 01:15 AM   #3778
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I agree about metro, it's an absolutely terrible conquest map. It should, quite frankly, simply be removed from the queue list as a conquest map.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 01:16 AM   #3779
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc326 View Post
i only have a q2d 9550, + 6950 1gb.

can i play this at max setting 1920 x 1080 p

thanks.
Should be fine in my opinion.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 01:18 AM   #3780
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Should be fine in my opinion.
thanks^^
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote