Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 27, 2019, 12:11 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Dirt Rally 2.0 is on GP.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2019, 11:11 PM   #62
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Is Outer Worlds also on GP PC? Already downpumped on my XBoner.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 12:31 AM   #63
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You can pre-install now but not available to play until Oct.24th 4PM for me.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 19, 2019, 12:31 AM   #64
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Yup. Already pre-downloaded parts of it. One week left...
My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.
Bires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2019, 01:46 AM   #65
KAC
That postcount though...

Hmm, maybe not in my region. I really do not understand these regional restrictions. Let me check again or maybe update my Xbox app.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 01:52 AM   #66
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

god damn this game pass is good value when new games come out on it like outer worlds
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2019, 02:31 AM   #67
KAC
That postcount though...

For 111 dolla can’t complain. 110 of which I was gonna pay anyway.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 12:59 AM   #68
KAC
That postcount though...

So I checked and I have Outer Worlds. Every time GP does this it makes me feel like a kid again. I think I will keep on subbing to this crap and now regret why I didn’t do full 36 months
Old Oct 20, 2019, 09:18 AM   #69
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

$1 dolla for 36 months. Best purchase ever
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 10:56 AM   #70
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Discord Nitro subs (this may be kinda niche...) are getting a 3 month Xbox Game Pass sub. While it's not directly usable on ultimate, I was able to redeem my code for 2 months ultimate extension instead.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 11:12 PM   #71
KAC
That postcount though...

Remnant from the ashes also coming to GP.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 01:11 AM   #72
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Remnant from the ashes also coming to GP.
Console only?
Old Nov 16, 2019, 12:28 PM   #73
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Console only?
No pc as well
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 01:41 PM   #74
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
No pc as well
I'm only seeing it listed for Xbox One.
Is it coming some time later for PC?
Old Nov 16, 2019, 03:37 PM   #75
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
I'm only seeing it listed for Xbox One.
Is it coming some time later for PC?
Yeah
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 08:55 PM   #76
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

And there it is Rage 2, I knew it had to be coming to Ultimate game pass soon. I really need to refrain from buying games anymore.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2019, 09:07 AM   #77
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Am I missing something but where is the list of available game pass games ? The store is crap to find anything !

Ignore me looks like I needed to download an "app" although been pulling some of the games down already without that need oddly.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 09:58 AM   #78
KAC
That postcount though...

You can down pump games from both Windows Store and Xbox app.