Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 2, 2015, 06:20 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Dude.. I really hope your ball feels better soon.
Villainess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2015, 06:59 AM   #32
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Default sorry, couldn't resist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2015, 07:24 AM   #33
Gregor976
Radeon R520

Gregor976 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGregor976 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I hope you feel better soon, Ozzie.

Gregor976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 2, 2015, 09:54 AM   #34
MUTHA-Theresa
Dirty Peace Luvin Hippie

MUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled with

3 words... Vibrating Testicular Prosthesis.

Phase 1 - Invent dis and give it bluetooth support.
Phase 2 - ???
Phase 3 - $$Profit$$

Phase 5 - Kick me 20%

Hope you smiling n feel better buddy

Edit: Oh hay i found a a generator for that

Now. Fly, you fools! - efin

Last edited by MUTHA-Theresa : Mar 2, 2015 at 10:03 AM.
MUTHA-Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2015, 09:59 AM   #35
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2015, 10:04 AM   #36
gamefoo21
Radeon HD5670 1GB

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

^^^^

Goodness gracious great balls of fire...

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2015, 02:00 AM   #37
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

So I went to a sporting equipment store, went to the cricketing section, and bought a cup.

I did this because when you have an infected testicle, and an exuberant Staffordshire terrier greets you by head-butting you in the groin, there are not enough vowels and consonants in all the alphabets combined to spell what came out of my mouth immediately after that happened. And I was feeling a teeny, tiny bit better too, and Matilda and Banjo were desperate to get out and about after being cooped up for several days. Lying in the foetal position in the middle of the dog-park with a group of people around you is probably not my greatest moment. Banjo did his best to reprimand the Staffordshire terrier by humping it.

One step forward, one Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the manberries back to square one.

At least I'm not pissing blood.

We return you to your regularly scheduled program.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2015, 06:22 AM   #38
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

General Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
So I went to a sporting equipment store, went to the cricketing section, and bought a cup.

I did this because when you have an infected testicle, and an exuberant Staffordshire terrier greets you by head-butting you in the groin, there are not enough vowels and consonants in all the alphabets combined to spell what came out of my mouth immediately after that happened. And I was feeling a teeny, tiny bit better too, and Matilda and Banjo were desperate to get out and about after being cooped up for several days. Lying in the foetal position in the middle of the dog-park with a group of people around you is probably not my greatest moment. Banjo did his best to reprimand the Staffordshire terrier by humping it.

One step forward, one Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the manberries back to square one.

At least I'm not pissing blood.

We return you to your regularly scheduled program.
I know you're suffering mate. I've been praying for your nuts. I know that sounds weird, but someone has to...and I'm just strange enough to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello :p
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2015, 01:57 AM   #39
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
I know you're suffering mate. I've been praying for your nuts. I know that sounds weird, but someone has to...and I'm just strange enough to do it.
New sig material. Wow, I actually have two sigs from you now.

Get better Ozzie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2015, 04:13 AM   #40
cmar
Radeon Sea Islands

cmar is still being judged by the masses

Ozzie I surprised at you, as a Vet you hould know better, testicular cancer whilst obviously serious, usually presents differently than what tyou have described. A cyst is the obvious likely candidate, however have you had a Chlamydia sceen lately, Reiters syndrome is not somehing you want later.
Old Mar 7, 2015, 07:39 AM   #41
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmar View Post
Ozzie I surprised at you, as a Vet you hould know better, testicular cancer whilst obviously serious, usually presents differently than what tyou have described. A cyst is the obvious likely candidate, however have you had a Chlamydia sceen lately, Reiters syndrome is not somehing you want later.
I do know better, but when it's your own testicles you take no chances, hence why I immediately got the ultrasound done and ruled it out even though the presenting signs were not consistent with testicular cancer. My last screen for everything was 2 years ago, all clear, and I've had no partners since.

The good news is, the pain has abated with the antibiotics. Epididymitis seems to be the going diagnosis with the doctors. The cyst is likely an incidental finding.
Old Mar 8, 2015, 07:39 PM   #42
cmar
Radeon Sea Islands

cmar is still being judged by the masses

Ah good news then, glad you're on the mend mate. And yes I fully appreciate that and much as you care for your patients it IS different when it's your own! (Oh yes and I wasn't having a go at you about the Chlamydiaceae - can happen to the best of us!)

Last edited by cmar : Mar 8, 2015 at 07:45 PM.
cmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2015, 08:19 PM   #43
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
I do know better, but when it's your own testicles you take no chances, hence why I immediately got the ultrasound done and ruled it out even though the presenting signs were not consistent with testicular cancer. My last screen for everything was 2 years ago, all clear, and I've had no partners since.

The good news is, the pain has abated with the antibiotics. Epididymitis seems to be the going diagnosis with the doctors. The cyst is likely an incidental finding.
Glad there's good news.

Hope the pain subsidies quickly and you're back to 100% soon

Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2015, 12:23 AM   #44
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I am glad your ball is doing well
Old Mar 9, 2015, 02:03 AM   #45
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

Well at least my balls aren't aching anymore. They are still sensitive, and I'm still wearing a cup to protect them around my patients.

Drilled a few holes in the cup so that my ball can breathe; there's nothing like getting home at the end of the day, removing pants, removing outer boxer-briefs, removing cup, then peeling last layer of briefs off your nuts like velcro after they have dried themselves on there.