Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Feb 26, 2021, 08:58 AM   #4951
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I want to thank SirPauly for sending me an absolutely free FTW3 hybrid kit. I am extremely grateful and would like to return the favor in kind to SirPauly and the amazing community whenever an opportunity arises.
Pauly, stand up guy.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2021, 09:03 AM   #4952
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Pauly, stand up guy.
Absolutely.
And it’s already received at my forwarding address.

Last edited by KAC : Feb 26, 2021 at 09:18 AM.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2021, 10:01 AM   #4953
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Absolutely.
Excellent, how long you think to get to you? Next weekend?

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 26, 2021, 11:59 AM   #4954
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Excellent, how long you think to get to you? Next weekend?
Yup thinking that is my next weekend project. Hopefully by then I would've gotten my sinks and thermal pads as well.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2021, 02:37 PM   #4955
acroig
Master Troll

Folding@home

Quote:
Yup thinking that is my next weekend project. Hopefully by then I would've gotten my sinks and thermal pads as well.
Can't wait, make sure you take lots of pics of teardown and assembly.

yoz
Old Feb 26, 2021, 03:47 PM   #4956
acroig
Master Troll

yoz
Old Feb 26, 2021, 08:05 PM   #4957
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Now that's some good news for a change!
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2021, 09:10 PM   #4958
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Absolutely.
Sell him your 3070 at a good price.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 04:38 PM   #4959
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
I've seen a bios update for my mobo to enable resizable bar but will it work on a Zen 2 3800X or is it Zen 3 only.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote