Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 25, 2011, 01:41 AM   #3391
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

In sp, are the bodies suppose to disappear before your eyes?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 01:46 AM   #3392
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Oh thank goodness, I sorted it out. Apparently the reinstall option on PB sucks! Uninstall it completely, then reinstall it. I got through a 10 minute match finally. WEEEEEEE!!!
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 01:52 AM   #3393
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma77police View Post
$60 -> **** that + i need to install stupid Origin.

Waiting for its price to go down to $29.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrygian View Post
Sorry Mr.Poopydoozle, but I never, ever, ever, ever said I was waiting till it hit $29.99.
Oops! I guess this what happens when I read through 4-5 pages of a thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Oh thank goodness, I sorted it out. Apparently the reinstall option on PB sucks! Uninstall it completely, then reinstall it. I got through a 10 minute match finally. WEEEEEEE!!!

Oh yeah, I recall PB giving similar problem in BC2. Drove me nuts. Glad you got that sorted.

Now, waiting for work time to finish and get back into fun work
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 25, 2011, 02:27 AM   #3394
Scart
Radeon Northern Islands

Scart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Green Man Gaming has a 10% off voucher again and BF3 LE is 35€ if you buy it from them. Just got my copy.
Scart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 04:22 AM   #3395
john2
Radeon Southern Islands

john2 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukilla View Post
If you have an nvidia 8/9/gtx2XX don´t even bother, it´s a stuttering festival. 40-60fps on medium settings good for nothing, just unplayable
Use an older driver. Do not - I repeat, DO NOT - update to ForceWare 285.62. ForceWare 280.26 run the game fine (albeit a little stuttering but nothing as annoying as the one found in 285.62)
john2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 04:33 AM   #3396
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukilla View Post
If you have an nvidia 8/9/gtx2XX don´t even bother, it´s a stuttering festival. 40-60fps on medium settings good for nothing, just unplayable
It seems hyper threading is causing the hitching in BF3. Turn it off and it solves the problems.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 04:56 AM   #3397
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

So I kept getting kicked from servers the instant I joined them. Checked some forums and people suggesting repairing the game install in origin. I did that and then origin said the game is ready to be installed and the repair process was stuck at 100% with a message saying "finalizing repair" or something like that. I had to delete my BF3 folder restart origin and am now redownloading the game. Damnit why is this **** not on steam.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 05:09 AM   #3398
Rifle_shot
Radeon R600

Rifle_shot is still being judged by the masses

ok so I played a little bit of this online with my system. On both my laptop (core 2 duo, dual 4850's) and my desktop (amd x2 4200+, 9800gt) the game is completely unplayable even on low. I get 25ish fps when I'm not even in a firefight. If I try shooting an enemy its a slideshow. I know my systems are old but cmon DICE, I can run Bad Company 2 on HIGH at 40-50 fps...

Buying some new hardware is out of the question b/c the bank is tight at the moment, might just pick it up for my 360.

Besides the hardware issues, the game does look fun. Was sitting on the carrier trying to get in a plane and had 3 people running around fighting for it and shooting each other, brings back some old memories...
Dual 1gb ATI HD 4850's CrossfireX
Realtek HD Audio
17 in 1920x1200 screen
500 gb + 320 gb SATA hard drives
Vista Ultimate x64 + Windows 7 upgrade

Desktop System :
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ @ 2.7 ghz
2.0 GB G.skill DDR 400 memory
Evga 9800 GT 512mb
Creative Sound Blaster Live
22" Insignia HDTV/LCD @ 1680x1050
160 gb Western Digital SATA hard drive
Windows XP MCE 2005

007 Nightfire
007 Quantum of Solace
007 Bloodstone
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 2 + SF
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Bioshock
Bioshock II
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: MW
Call of Duty 5: WaW
Call of Duty 6: MW2
Call of Duty 7: BO
Call of Juarez
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Dead Rising II
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout: 3
Fallout: NV
Far Cry
Far Cry II
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R. II
Gears of War
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter II
Grand Theft Auto IV
GRID
Half-Life
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Ep1
Half-Life 2: Ep2
Halo
Halo 2
HAWX
Hitman: Blood Money
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead II
Madden 2008
Mass Effect
Mass Effect II
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Medal of Honor 2010
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Shift
Need for Speed: Undercover
Need for Speed: Underground
Need for Speed: Underground II
Portal
Prototype
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Rainbow Six: Vegas II
Resident Evil 5
RollerCoaster Tycoon
RollerCoaster Tycoon II
Sims 2
Sims 3
Splinter-Cell
Splinter-Cell: Double Agent
Splinter-Cell: Conviction
Spider-man 3
Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions
Spider-man: Web of Shadows
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk''s American Wasteland
Wolfenstein
Worms: Reloaded
Rifle_shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 05:34 AM   #3399
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

ok so redownloaded the game, checked to make sure punkbuster was running and uptodate still getting "You were kicked from the server by an administrator". ugh
Old Oct 25, 2011, 05:46 AM   #3400
Uber_Tiny

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

It seems that the netcode is still screwy. After a few hours of play all servers seem to lag a bit to a point of rubberbanding and the one shot kills/death is still a part of the game. Something EA and DICE said would be fixed on release.
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 05:49 AM   #3401
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
ok so redownloaded the game, checked to make sure punkbuster was running and uptodate still getting "You were kicked from the server by an administrator". ugh

Try cleaning out Punkbuster completely. I mean literrally everything regarding Punkbuster and then redownload the latest from its website and install that. You can't imagine how this thing be an annoyance when it doesn't work as intended.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 06:13 AM   #3402
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber_Tiny View Post
It seems that the netcode is still screwy. After a few hours of play all servers seem to lag a bit to a point of rubberbanding and the one shot kills/death is still a part of the game. Something EA and DICE said would be fixed on release.
Same problem here.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 06:45 AM   #3403
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Old Oct 25, 2011, 06:59 AM   #3404
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Gotta say BF3 dethrones Crysis finally for me as graphics king, been a long time coming but man does this game look awesome. Two hours of single player and I don't mind it. Feels a little loose to start with but enemies go down pretty quick. The single player clearly borrows a lot from call of duty, certain sequences a kinda direct copies just done slightly differently.

Limited destruction in the campaign because you are dealing with assault rifles mostly. Doesn't mean the game is static, quite a few things break when shot at, lights, cars etc.

Runs fairly well on high for me with 2xMSAA and 1080p. I expect I will have to tone it back for multiplayer but campaign is very smooth. Couple of freaky AI probs but they tend to be very brief.

You still can't bind mouse 4 and 5 :/
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 07:01 AM   #3405
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Doesn't mean the game is static, quite a few things break when shot at, lights, cars etc.
Not trying to crap on or discredit you, but I shot tons of lights that reacted in no way at all, from street lights to vehicle headlights. That really surprised me because I expected a game in 2011 with such great graphics to offer more interaction than that. Most of the stuff only breaks if the developers wanted you to break it, it seems like.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 07:14 AM   #3406
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Gotta say BF3 dethrones Crysis finally for me as graphics king, been a long time coming but man does this game look awesome. Two hours of single player and I don't mind it. Feels a little loose to start with but enemies go down pretty quick. The single player clearly borrows a lot from call of duty, certain sequences a kinda direct copies just done slightly differently.

Limited destruction in the campaign because you are dealing with assault rifles mostly. Doesn't mean the game is static, quite a few things break when shot at, lights, cars etc.

Runs fairly well on high for me with 2xMSAA and 1080p. I expect I will have to tone it back for multiplayer but campaign is very smooth. Couple of freaky AI probs but they tend to be very brief.

You still can't bind mouse 4 and 5 :/
I never tried to bind mouse 5, but 3 and 4 worked for me.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 07:32 AM   #3407
The PyroPath
Qualified Thread Killer

The PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
So I kept getting kicked from servers the instant I joined them. Checked some forums and people suggesting repairing the game install in origin. I did that and then origin said the game is ready to be installed and the repair process was stuck at 100% with a message saying "finalizing repair" or something like that. I had to delete my BF3 folder restart origin and am now redownloading the game. Damnit why is this **** not on steam.
Apperently you never had a steam installation gone nuts on you resulting in some hours marathon trying to fix it, redownloading games, failing again, wash, rinse, repeat.....
Old Oct 25, 2011, 07:48 AM   #3408
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I keep reading on the battlelog forums that they screwed up the mouse controls in the final build vs the beta.

True or false?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 07:52 AM   #3409
RSViper
Radeon R520

RSViper is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
first crash, running great, lower temps than other games, and it froze when i started wailing on the vehicle mounted gun
I'm having consistant crashes in the multiplayer. It was stable for the single player, but I'll play 5-10 minutes on a mp map and then it'll freeze and I'll get the message "Bf3 exe has stopped working". I'm running a i5 with a 560ti and 4gig of ram. Single player ran fine with everything on high. I lowered the settings to mostly medium in MP and it still is crashing. Card temps are at 55 c so it's not overheating.

I like the game when I can play it. Anyone else having frequent crashes? This was happening too in the Beta, but I got that sorted so I don't understand what the deal is this time.
RSViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 08:02 AM   #3410
Chubz
Doomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSViper View Post
I'm having consistant crashes in the multiplayer. It was stable for the single player, but I'll play 5-10 minutes on a mp map and then it'll freeze and I'll get the message "Bf3 exe has stopped working". I'm running a i5 with a 560ti and 4gig of ram. Single player ran fine with everything on high. I lowered the settings to mostly medium in MP and it still is crashing. Card temps are at 55 c so it's not overheating.

I like the game when I can play it. Anyone else having frequent crashes? This was happening too in the Beta, but I got that sorted so I don't understand what the deal is this time.
Same thing here, only I didn't get crashes in the beta. The final product seems much less stable than the beta and even alpha.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 08:08 AM   #3411
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Will play day after tomorrow. This better be worth them 50 boners.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 08:50 AM   #3412
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ok..

I'm not convinced the ultra settings are doing that much...

I'm finding the lighting/flashing/explosions to be excessive and making it difficult to play...

grenades take way too damn long to blow...

the mini-map still pisses me the f off...

I am capping 1gig vram and getting pauses on quick turns, which then get me killed...
Old Oct 25, 2011, 08:57 AM   #3413
Maze
Bazinga!

Maze is still being judged by the masses

i use the auto settings, and it puts my resolution at 2560x1440 with everything on high (textures on ultra) and high AA

game runs around 40fps. Perhaps later this year I will buy a second gtx570 to see BF3 in it's full glory! But as for now, there is enough to
Old Oct 25, 2011, 09:10 AM   #3414
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Quote:
I was having the same trouble last night. Ultimately I ended up having to go with an uninstall & reinstall of Punkbuster. I tried several times the Repair option on pbsvc which definitely did nothing for me. Running it in compatibility mode or as an administrator returned weird results (started getting errors regarding PB's registry). It was only after I uninstalled it and reinstalled it that the problem went away. During this time I'd also done the same as you and tried the "repair files" option within Origin to no avail.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 09:21 AM   #3415
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Launched the game this morning for a quick go and things look great and plays smooth on my single GTX570, except the roads in the town are not there? They are just see through/ white theres not texture on them.

Old Oct 25, 2011, 09:28 AM   #3416
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Not only is it bad, it's god awful. How can you say otherwise? It feels like it covers a huge portion of the right side of the screen and is super distracting.
It doesn't really bother me, at 1920x1080 it doesn't take up THAT much space.. it's just in an inconvenient spot.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 09:37 AM   #3417
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Playing the SP campaign and not far into it yet, would rate it 7/10 so far.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 09:44 AM   #3418
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

SP is waaaaaaaay too scripted. Boring as hell.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 09:47 AM   #3419
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

"OUT FOR DELIVERY"

Work til 4 anyway, flying from 4-6. Installing at 6pm.

Go from flying real planes to flying fake ones! what the hell?!
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 09:49 AM   #3420
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Playing the SP campaign and not far into it yet, would rate it 7/10 so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
SP is waaaaaaaay too scripted. Boring as hell.
OK, tell me how it compares to MW's campaign. Graphics good?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote