Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 7, 2012, 04:45 PM   #6841
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Warhammer
Radeon R300

Warhammer is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scart View Post
Then those admins will be reported and they will lose their server. Simple as that.
Actually no all they have to put for the reason is hindering team play and your done believe me I know from being a server admin in bf2 and bf3 being involved in many heated discussions with dice and service providers over the issue
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2012, 04:57 PM   #6842
Scart
Radeon Northern Islands

Scart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScart can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
Actually no all they have to put for the reason is hindering team play and your done believe me I know from being a server admin in bf2 and bf3 being involved in many heated discussions with dice and service providers over the issue
I have had two admins lose their servers due to being dicks, so I would say that DICE are up to the task.
Scart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2012, 06:43 PM   #6843
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

Lol weirdest and most awesome bug just happened while me and a friend were flying the chopper. I got auto balanced to the other team while in the chopper but it didn't kill me. So I was on one team and my friend was on the other, in the SAME chopper. I was telling him where all the people/vehicles were on my team and he kept killin em and he was doing the same thing to me. Manages to rack up like 20 kills per before we went down Was really fun.
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 7, 2012, 07:49 PM   #6844
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
Lol weirdest and most awesome bug just happened while me and a friend were flying the chopper. I got auto balanced to the other team while in the chopper but it didn't kill me. So I was on one team and my friend was on the other, in the SAME chopper. I was telling him where all the people/vehicles were on my team and he kept killin em and he was doing the same thing to me. Manages to rack up like 20 kills per before we went down Was really fun.
LOL
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2012, 07:01 PM   #6845
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I love how dice forces you to do things that the community hates to unlock the new cq weapons.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2012, 07:40 PM   #6846
RSViper
Radeon R520

RSViper is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
I love how dice forces you to do things that the community hates to unlock the new cq weapons.
No kidding, I hate using the underslung grenade launcher, but it's necessary to unlock the Scar-L. I just played a large metro server, spammed grenades and 320 grenades until it was done.
RSViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2012, 08:12 PM   #6847
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Birgirpall has AUGmented m320 smoke rounds.

Old Jun 8, 2012, 08:24 PM   #6848
mcrobrewer
Radeon R520

mcrobrewer is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Birgirpall has AUGmented m320 smoke rounds.

BTW it is not just the AUG.... any weapon with an underrail.... plus heavy barrel yields the same results....
Old Jun 8, 2012, 08:26 PM   #6849
Mangler
PC

Are you sure, I used the smoke with the m16+heavy rail yesterday and it did not behave like a railgun.

Tried it again, m16+heavy barrel behaves like it should, it has bullet drop and a lower velocity than the aug+m320 smoke combo.

Last edited by Mangler : Jun 8, 2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old Jun 8, 2012, 08:33 PM   #6850
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
I like the change. I would never in a million years use 320, but I did for the achievement, and it was fun.
Old Jun 8, 2012, 09:41 PM   #6851
poohbear
Radeon Evergreen

poohbear is still being judged by the masses

I think early access to map DLCs basically means they're beta testing it for 2 weeks before the masses get it. So premium members are paying to be beta testers.

Sent from my MB861 using Tapatalk 2
Old Jun 9, 2012, 12:55 AM   #6852
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

So who gay gone premium?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2012, 02:29 AM   #6853
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
I think early access to map DLCs basically means they're beta testing it for 2 weeks before the masses get it. So premium members are paying to be beta testers.

Sent from my MB861 using Tapatalk 2
I don't agree, since the next patch most likely will be released in August/September.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 08:52 AM   #6854
poohbear
Radeon Evergreen

poohbear is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
I don't agree, since the next patch most likely will be released in August/September.
no they're beta testing the DLC maps since they're playing it early. with each DLC comes a patch anyways.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 09:00 AM   #6855
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
no they're beta testing the DLC maps since they're playing it early. with each DLC comes a patch anyways.
And that patch came out this week, so we have to wait until the armored kill dlc for the next patch.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 10:59 AM   #6856
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Is there a fix for the connection timed out issue? I'm getting this a fair bit. It's ridiculous.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 11:05 AM   #6857
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
So who gay gone premium?
me probably, most of those DLC bundles seem interesting to me. Not yet tho. Havent had any timeout issues, but ive been noticing that pings have been pretty unstable. Might be my ISP but its odd that it just started to happen after the last update.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2012, 05:44 PM   #6858
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

ACW-R and M417 sound fantastic and their recoil is good.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 08:19 PM   #6859
m3talc0re
Radeon Evergreen

m3talc0re is still being judged by the masses

Anyone who buys the Premium crap is an idiot. I don't really give a damn who I offend saying that either. You buy it and you're telling DICE/EA that what they're doing is ok. You're telling them, screw the existing bugs, just give us more stuff. If not a single person bought the damn premium bs, that'd send a message they couldn't ignore. ****ing sheep.

Also,
This game is a damn tragedy to Battlefield. The **** netcode, the bugs, errors, crashes, etc... I and so many other expected so much from this game. Hopeful for BC2's fun but even better. This game is nothing but frustrating. My own clan even took down their BF3 server and reopened their BC2 servers. I'm probably going to give it up soon and just delete the game from my computer.

"The real hell is your life gone wrong."

Last edited by m3talc0re : Jun 10, 2012 at 08:25 PM.
m3talc0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2012, 08:40 PM   #6860
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3talc0re View Post
Anyone who buys the Premium crap is an idiot. I don't really give a damn who I offend saying that either. You buy it and you're telling DICE/EA that what they're doing is ok. You're telling them, screw the existing bugs, just give us more stuff. If not a single person bought the damn premium bs, that'd send a message they couldn't ignore. ****ing sheep.

Also,
This game is a damn tragedy to Battlefield. The **** netcode, the bugs, errors, crashes, etc... I and so many other expected so much from this game. Hopeful for BC2's fun but even better. This game is nothing but frustrating. My own clan even took down their BF3 server and reopened their BC2 servers. I'm probably going to give it up soon and just delete the game from my computer.
Anyone who says that idiots buy premium is an idiot and I don't give a damn who I offend saying that. Anyways, it makes sense for people who are planning on buying all of the DLCs because you save a couple bucks. BC2 (while being more polished) gamestyle is as different from BF3 as a muffler is different from a cat.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 08:41 PM   #6861
Mangler
PC

I'm never going to unlock the m-tar21 the legit way, that eod bot is not fun to drive at all.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 08:44 PM   #6862
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
I'm never going to unlock the m-tar21 the legit way, that eod bot is not fun to drive at all.
yea. it's garbage. i unlocked it cheap way. you could also have it somewhere hiding, and when people go to plant mcon, drive out and kill 'em. or find a sniper, deploy behind them, and kill.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 08:45 PM   #6863
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:

Also,
+1
Old Jun 10, 2012, 08:49 PM   #6864
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:

Also,
So true.

Also, I'll just leave this here.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 09:04 PM   #6865
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Paying for maps is some thing I could not be more against. It doesn't help make the game better, it wastes development time and just serves to split n' fracture the community. But it's not all BF3's fault for doing it, COD got people into the whole buying map-packs and weapons craze and now where stuck with it becoming the norm . That is, unless it does terribly for BF3 and/or COD as a series goes away.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2012, 09:09 PM   #6866
mcrobrewer
Radeon R520

mcrobrewer is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Are you sure, I used the smoke with the m16+heavy rail yesterday and it did not behave like a railgun.

Tried it again, m16+heavy barrel behaves like it should, it has bullet drop and a lower velocity than the aug+m320 smoke combo.
Yes I am sure.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 09:18 PM   #6867
Mangler
PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Paying for maps is some thing I could not be more against. It doesn't help make the game better, it wastes development time and just serves to split n' fracture the community. But it's not all BF3's fault for doing it, COD got people into the whole buying map-packs and weapons craze and now where stuck with it becoming the norm . That is, unless it does terribly for BF3 and/or COD as a series goes away.
Actually, bf2 started the map-pack and weapons craze.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 09:38 PM   #6868
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
True that it had them, but they where not very popular. Imho it was the console crowd that cemented the idea and haved cause it to swing back over in the PC arena a couple times(usually not all that successfully)

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 03:54 AM   #6869
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

Also,
Totally agree mate. The game is a mess. I am still frankly staggered that the netcode is still in the shape its in. More to the point, on the DLC itself, its just paying money to fund another console designed content deluge. I would find it much easier to support such content if I knew it was going to be a PC designed experience.

Quote:
True, but the actual BF2 DLC was a total disaster. The Special Forces expansion was a success because of the fact that it was a decent expansion, good amount of maps etc, it sold well. The "Booster Packs" as EA called them, sold abysmally. And trying to get a game on the booster pack content was a nightmare, because no one bought the content, no one ran servers for the content - which resulted in anyone who had actually bought the packs trying to connect to the nearest server (which was often very far away due to lack of servers). The result was a total lag fest of flying tanks and glitching vehicles. It was just pointless.

Last edited by {0}Salamander{0} : Jun 11, 2012 at 07:20 AM.
{0}Salamander{0} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 04:45 AM   #6870
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

So I hear, no gay going premium?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote