Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 18, 2019, 02:40 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

blackberryphone is still being judged by the masses

Thumbs down Why has Taylor swift turned to such crap?

These new songs lately are no good. I got more used to reputation and it's OK
..but really?
Old Jun 18, 2019, 08:46 AM   #2
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Don't feed the troll
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 09:28 AM   #3
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Who is that OP?

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 18, 2019, 10:05 AM   #4
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

Like listen to state of grace, all too well, begin again, I know places. This is the golden standard of emo music. Every piece of our shattered hearts screamed "**** yeah". Even fun songs like picture to burn or the story of us were something we could all relate to. No one ever did it better. I'm supposed to get excited about some rap song about yeast infections with product placement. I really want to. But no.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 10:08 AM   #5
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 10:12 AM   #6
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

She hasn't dated and broken up with anyone lately.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 10:29 AM   #7
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I honestly didn't know she was still making records.

jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 10:31 AM   #8
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
, tru.dat.

yoz
Old Jun 18, 2019, 11:21 AM   #9
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Who is that OP?
I'd guess infowar.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:40 PM   #10
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
She hasn't dated and broken up with anyone lately.
and the feud between her and Katie Perry has ended.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 02:28 PM   #11
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

I remember when No Doubt turned to crap. It happens when artists get popular, and realize that they can turn out anything and it will sell... easy to get lazy, and besides then you end up spending half your time on business development instead of art anyway. That's also how you get all the modern art that nobody understands but still sells for millions.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 03:31 PM   #12
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I'd guess infowar.
Wasn't infowar someone else though? Or is that an original? I'm starting to lose track. Might have to go dig around the mod forum.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 04:09 PM   #13
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Wasn't infowar someone else though? Or is that an original? I'm starting to lose track. Might have to go dig around the mod forum.
He's got a several different profiles, AFAIK.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 04:12 PM   #14
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I'd guess infowar.
Wow..

yoz
Old Jun 18, 2019, 04:25 PM   #15
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
and the feud between her and Katie Perry has ended.
Tay tay is like 5 inches taller, younger, lifts and is a year or two further from rehab. It was over before it started
Old Jun 18, 2019, 06:32 PM   #16
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackberryphone View Post
Tay tay is like 5 inches taller, younger, lifts and is a year or two further from rehab. It was over before it started
You are one wierd dude.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 06:50 PM   #17
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I remember when No Doubt turned to crap. It happens when artists get popular, and realize that they can turn out anything and it will sell... easy to get lazy, and besides then you end up spending half your time on business development instead of art anyway. That's also how you get all the modern art that nobody understands but still sells for millions.
I think a large part of it is also that it's hard to consistently produce good and original songs (or anything, really). If you look at most old bands they had their golden era, and then after that it's just rehashing the same stuff over and over again.

There are some exceptions, but there are simply limits to people's creativity. And, like you said, since they're established all of the stuff will sell anyway, crap or not, whereas when they were smaller the bad stuff wouldn't see the light of day.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 06:51 PM   #18
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
You are one wierd dude.
Even by Rage3D standards.

yoz
Old Jun 18, 2019, 08:56 PM   #19
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I don't know. I'm also not a 14 year old girl so...
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 09:45 PM   #20
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

what's Taylor Swift? Is it a mop?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2019, 10:45 PM   #21
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Why has Taylor swift turned to such crap?
These new songs lately are no good. I got more used to reputation and it's OK
..but really?
Its poo music, so this statement is oxymoronic.

*pop (that was a legit typo BTW).

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2019, 12:22 AM   #22
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

She had ONE pop album. Every single song on it was a huge hit, and still played everywhere, so people easily think that's all there is to it.

Taylor Swift has actually written and recorded every genre and of music over the years. All of it is pretty amazing in it's own way while maintaining a quality throughout. A woman stands up shouting the truth and millions of people said "hey she's right. I know what she's saying. So do all of these other people. I have hope for the world."

We are talking about the greatest musician of the modern era, possibly the only and possibly the last ever. These 2 latest songs are not just freebies for the internet, but leading tracks for her next album. They are garbage. The implications are going to be felt worldwide. Even someone unfamiliar with the entire catalogue of Taylor mfing swift's musical triumphs has been touched by the love and understanding inspired in the world. This is a huge. Big. Deal.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 12:39 AM   #23
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
She had ONE pop album. Every single song on it was a huge hit, and still played everywhere, so people easily think that's all there is to it.

Taylor Swift has actually written and recorded every genre and of music over the years. All of it is pretty amazing in it's own way while maintaining a quality throughout. A woman stands up shouting the truth and millions of people said "hey she's right. I know what she's saying. So do all of these other people. I have hope for the world."

We are talking about the greatest musician of the modern era, possibly the only and possibly the last ever. These 2 latest songs are not just freebies for the internet, but leading tracks for her next album. They are garbage. The implications are going to be felt worldwide. Even someone unfamiliar with the entire catalogue of Taylor mfing swift's musical triumphs has been touched by the love and understanding inspired in the world. This is a huge. Big. Deal.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2019, 01:10 AM   #24
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
We are talking about the greatest musician of the modern era, possibly the only and possibly the last ever.
Everyone has opinions, and no way can we tell each other what to like. Just go with what you like.

However, it's also very probable that we can't make such absolute statements, like "greatest" anything. As far as modern musicians go, there are waaaay too many extremely talented musicians out there, known and unknown. As talented as Taylor may be, I'm pretty confident she's not the greatest out there today. Even within my fairly narrow catalogue of things I like, I can think of many others that I'd give that title to.

But again, we all have our preferences and opinions.

Quote:
These 2 latest songs are not just freebies for the internet, but leading tracks for her next album. They are garbage. The implications are going to be felt worldwide. Even someone unfamiliar with the entire catalogue of Taylor mfing swift's musical triumphs has been touched by the love and understanding inspired in the world. This is a huge. Big. Deal.
I do hope that part is true. This world needs a lot of love and understanding.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 01:13 AM   #25
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
We are talking about the greatest musician of the modern era, possibly the only and possibly the last ever.
No.

I grant you, you are a legendary troll though. Your posts are golden memes waiting to be found by the rest of the internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2019, 01:20 AM   #26
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression View Post
No.

I grant you, you are a legendary troll though. Your posts are golden memes waiting to be found by the rest of the internet.
It reminds me of nanyang...what was his name?
Old Jun 19, 2019, 08:33 AM   #27
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
You are one wierd dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Even by Rage3D standards.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2019, 08:12 PM   #28
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I think a large part of it is also that it's hard to consistently produce good and original songs (or anything, really). If you look at most old bands they had their golden era, and then after that it's just rehashing the same stuff over and over again.

There are some exceptions, but there are simply limits to people's creativity. And, like you said, since they're established all of the stuff will sell anyway, crap or not, whereas when they were smaller the bad stuff wouldn't see the light of day.
Yeah, it's a tough nut to crack. Though laziness is often a factor, I also think some artists get too wrapped up in their own art, and go off on arcane and inaccessible tangents "for art's sake" as it were.

Someone once said, "Art is the trick of making the familiar new." With music, there's a conflict between doing the same thing over and over, or branching out into new territory but disappointing current fans. When Bill Bruford left Yes to join King Crimson after the release of Close to the Edge, he said something like, "I thought we were at the point that all we were going to keep doing was Son of Close to the Edge."

I think it's special when a musical act tanks and then rebounds. Yes, for example, did this a lot. Recently, imho, Silversun Pickups has done this with their last album, Widow's Weeds. (Their previous album was a trainwreck).

[/my two cents]
Old Jun 22, 2019, 11:02 PM   #29
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 12:28 AM   #30
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Rage loves that bait.

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote