Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 16, 2019, 09:14 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

Our most recent picture. We’re so right for each other it isn’t even funny. I honestly can’t remember a time when I’ve been more happy.

Btw it’s hilarious how you are in denial Cyko

Too lazy to find my old picture but if you can look through the “you’re all ugly” thread from years back for verification.
Very nice! All the best to both of you, Chuck!
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2019, 11:34 PM   #62
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
So she getting destroyed or not yet?
That's right. Let us all know when you pork her. Until then, this thread is boring

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 01:48 AM   #63
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
That's right. Let us all know when you pork her. Until then, this thread is boring
Don't know if it's anyone's business, but yeah, we have been sleeping together. There are times when she even offered to stay the night.

You know, normal BF/GF stuff.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 17, 2019, 03:54 AM   #64
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Whipped cream!
Old Jun 17, 2019, 04:12 AM   #65
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Ok, back to some Chuck thread topic stuff.

So we've been crazy about each other for a while now and we are seeing each others pretty much 5-6 times a week.

She's the closest girlfriend I have ever been with and our romance pretty much reads like a novel where I am there for her whenever she craves me. And she never says no when I want to see her.

We have joked around about marriage and actually got to discuss our long term goals for each other. Basically just two nights ago I told her she can stuff herself however she wants I will still love her and she said, "but I need to be fit for our wedding pictures" when she blushed the most I have ever seen. Yes, she stared at me especially attentively fishing for a response.

But no matter what, whenever I told her I mentioned how much I like her to my parents, she goes to full stress mode, freaks out, and outright tells me she isn't ready to see them when I didn't even mention they wanted to.

She is currently gradually introducing me to her best friends and have in passing told me I made her believe in love after a number of disappointing relationships.

So what's going on here? She likes me but doesn't like me to commit yet? What's up with all the mixed signals?
Old Jun 17, 2019, 07:25 AM   #66
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Restaurant attendant is going after a rich guy who may look gay but got money and is stupid. Sounds like a real surprise.

This is like the new Omega level stuff already.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 08:54 AM   #67
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

So we've been crazy about each other for a while now and we are seeing each others pretty much 5-6 times a week.

She's the closest girlfriend I have ever been with and our romance pretty much reads like a novel where I am there for her whenever she craves me. And she never says no when I want to see her.

We have joked around about marriage and actually got to discuss our long term goals for each other. Basically just two nights ago I told her she can stuff herself however she wants I will still love her and she said, "but I need to be fit for our wedding pictures" when she blushed the most I have ever seen. Yes, she stared at me especially attentively fishing for a response.

But no matter what, whenever I told her I mentioned how much I like her to my parents, she goes to full stress mode, freaks out, and outright tells me she isn't ready to see them when I didn't even mention they wanted to.

She is currently gradually introducing me to her best friends and have in passing told me I made her believe in love after a number of disappointing relationships.

So what's going on here? She likes me but doesn't like me to commit yet? What's up with all the mixed signals?

Mixed signals are what women do best. Actually their signals make perfect sense to other women. Men's brains just can't process them.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 09:21 AM   #68
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Good heavens... Quit trying to analyze everything....
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:12 AM   #69
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Good heavens... Quit trying to analyze everything....
This......
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:15 AM   #70
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Been seeing her for a while? Girlfriend? 5-6 dates a week? Discussing marriage?

How long have you two been dating?
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:56 AM   #71
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Dude you just started this thread March 29! Enjoy dating awhile and get to know her. I've been married 30 years and my wife still baffles me. You're having fun you're getting laid. What's the rush?
The reality of marriage probably isn't what you think it is.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:20 AM   #72
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
What's the rush?
Gotta get her on lockdown before she gets away....
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:44 AM   #73
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ever see the movie Cocktail with Tom Cruse? Life is messy, slow down. People get hurt when they move to fast.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:51 AM   #74
huskylord
Load Management

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

This couple stands a better chance of lasting

Last edited by huskylord : Jun 17, 2019 at 11:58 AM.
huskylord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:57 AM   #75
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Ever see the movie Cocktail with Tom Cruse? Life is messy, slow down. People get hurt when they move to fast.
We've been trying to get him to slow down since his first post of his first original thread on the topic.

If at first you don't succeed, try the same thing again, and again, and again, and again, and again....
Old Jun 17, 2019, 12:37 PM   #76
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
We've been trying to get him to slow down since his first post of his first original thread on the topic.

If at first you don't succeed, try the same thing again, and again, and again, and again, and again....
I'm pretty certain he's just seeking attention. It works, so these types of posts and threads will continue.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 12:43 PM   #77
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I'm pretty certain he's just seeking attention. It works, so these types of posts and threads will continue.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 01:14 PM   #78
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Been seeing her for a while? Girlfriend? 5-6 dates a week? Discussing marriage?

How long have you two been dating?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
Dude you just started this thread March 29! Enjoy dating awhile and get to know her.
He and his new girl are both fking insane IMO. Discussing marriage, even jokingly, after what...3 months...is insanity.

They should do it. Marriage, babies, the whole 9 yards. I'm here with the popcorn and beer, ready for the show.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 01:20 PM   #79
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Restaurant attendant is going after a rich guy who may look gay but got money and is stupid. Sounds like a real surprise.

This is like the new Omega level stuff already.
Cope. Envy. Pick your poison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 01:22 PM   #80
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
He and his new girl are both fking insane IMO. Discussing marriage, even jokingly, after what...3 months...is insanity.

They should do it. Marriage, babies, the whole 9 yards. I'm here with the popcorn and beer, ready for the show.
It's hard enough to even know someone well enough at 3mo to even have a real relationship (bf/gf), IMO.

But marriage. Come oooooon.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 01:24 PM   #81
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

I am not trolling, but things got super romantic tonight and we had a long talk about our future plans. She is now so sure about our relationship she even suggested to meet my parents... which is definitely a first.

And guys, I know things don’t work this way in the west but a lot of happily married couples I know here in HK met their SO 1-4 months before they proposed.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 01:29 PM   #82
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Insanity.

I realize there may be cultural differences in play here, but how in the world can you truly know someone well enough after 1-4mo to spend the rest of your life with them. That **** takes years. YEARS.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 01:30 PM   #83
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

These are just fun speculations. Take me with a grain of salt.

She's craving for reassurance, it's likely that she leans a little into the neurotic spectrum (mood, anxiety, envy, etc), psychologically speaking. She is probably anxious (possibly for good reasons), has probably had things go poorly in previous relationships; hence why she said "you make me believe in love," ergo: I expect you not to break that expectation and I expect you to reassure me of that. It's somewhat of an attempt to burden you and commit you to that expectation in advance.

That also goes along with the marriage thing. She is so afraid about committing that she brings up marriage, not because she wants to get married right now, but because she wants to measure you and the relationship to once again reassure herself.

Not wanting to meet your parents just yet actually makes sense when you think about it that way. It also accomplishes two things. Since she really doesn't want to get married right now (she only wants to be reassured it's a possibility or that you are in there for the long term, or that you consider her marriage material, etc) there is no reason to meet your parents just yet. On top of that she may not feel confident enough in herself just yet to meet your parents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 02:54 PM   #84
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I could be wrong, though. The Internet has ruined me.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 02:55 PM   #85
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I could be wrong, though. The Internet has ruined me.
No, I think you're right, hence the .

yoz
Old Jun 17, 2019, 02:58 PM   #86
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
No, I think you're right, hence the .
Where did all the people go to get validation and attention before the Internet?
Old Jun 17, 2019, 03:00 PM   #87
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Where did all the people go to get validation and attention before the Internet?
The mirror? Their friends and family?

yoz
Old Jun 17, 2019, 03:42 PM   #88
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

Our most recent picture. We’re so right for each other it isn’t even funny. I honestly can’t remember a time when I’ve been more happy.

Btw it’s hilarious how you are in denial Cyko

Too lazy to find my old picture but if you can look through the “you’re all ugly” thread from years back for verification.
which ones the girl?

j/k...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 03:55 PM   #89
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I always tell people to slow the heck down.

I met my wife of 23 years at the UW, hung out as friends for a couple weeks kissed and made out like the crazy collage kids we where for a couple weeks, dated for 2 more weeks, might have made it to 3 weeks. Got un-officially engaged so people would not freakout. Got engaged for real and married all with in 7 months.

(No, no one was pregnant, some moron always asks)

Of course look how that turned out we got divorced after 23 years man! You do not want that crap! lol
Old Jun 17, 2019, 05:00 PM   #90
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Mixed signals are what women do best. Actually their signals make perfect sense to other women. Men's brains just can't process them.
I disagree. A lot of this behavior is based on emotional "logic", which is also dependent on their moods. It might not even make sense to her.

One time I was telling a good friend (a female) about this book I was reading, which explains to men about women's relational behavior. She then told me about a similar book she was reading, which was also explaining women's behavior. I laughed and said, "let me get this straight; men read books to try to understand women, and women read books to try to understand women..."

She laughed and said, "yep, we don't understand ourselves either."
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote