Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 31, 2019, 09:15 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Wow... just wow...

Reminds me of this...

Epic movie!! Don't be that guy Chuck!!
Old May 31, 2019, 01:29 PM   #32
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Stop telling women about your worries and insecurities.
Quoting so you get the hint.

Women don’t like p*ssies, they have one of their own.

Grow a pair that matches the huge c*ck you’ve boasted about on here and get her to cook you and your friends dinner. What’s she doing out of the kitchen working at a job anyway? *shakes head*

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2019, 02:49 PM   #33
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Tonight have gone the way I never expected it to.

First off, the night was rather awkward, as she was too shy to properly acknowledge me and my friends. A friend gave me heck and asked if I actually knew her... and forced me to reply if we were official when her colleagues were rather obviously staring at us (they know I am getting close to her). At that point I genuinely wanted to hide my head in the sand and snapped back at my friend for being somewhat of a prick despite his intentions (he treats me like a brother). There was an awkward silence for 10 or so minutes until another friend made jokes and everything was finally ok when we shared a bottle of wine. The girl was still nervous and constantly circled my table without knowing what to say but wanted to make sure we were properly served.

I noticed her operation manager asking her out and although she outright refused, I went up, made it obvious I was close to her with my body language, and with good manners and confidence introduced myself to the man. Honestly, I never knew I had it in me. The dude was taken aback like he made an ass of himself and after a few words, went somewhere else as fast as he can. She looked impressed by my display.

I chatted with the girl after and she got less nervous. After dinner we exchanged goodbyes and spoke with my friends more casually.

Had a few drinks with my friends and as bros, they suggested I wait until she gets off work to send her home. I dropped her a text and she said she’d be down in 5 minutes. I properly introduced her to my friends and we spoke together and had more drinks and a little bit of hookah. Me and the girl shared parts of our drinks together and I saw my friends secretly nudging each other like “so they are real after all”.

My friends left seeing how they were distracting us from having a proper date. We spoke together, drank a little more of our drinks, and we left after she told me she was a little dizzy from the drinks.

When we were walking to the train station, she held my arms, and after a couple of minutes, I mustered up the strength to properly hold her hand while we walked. When we entered the train and sat down, she held my arms and laid her head towards my shoulder, and I laid my head on her head. Of my 37 years of existence, I never felt such overwhelming joy. The feeling of love and warmth she gave me was something I never felt. We hugged close on the escalator, and on the bus, we held hands. She asked me what my friends thought of her and I outright told her they thought she was rather shy. Then I told her about the embarrassment my friend gave me about whether or not we were in a committed relationship, she asked me what I wanted. I told her there was nothing more I would like to be with her and she nodded and said, “then let’s make it official”. I was so happy that I gave her a kiss right on the spot.

I sent her up to her apartment door and before saying goodbye, shared a long and intimate kiss. We both took deep breathes and she skipped and chuckled when she was walking to her door. That was so cute it’s just remarkable.

Boy I never knew what love felt like before this. A real woman who has perfect chemistry with Chuck who actually cares? I’d be dumb to not hold her close.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 31, 2019, 02:54 PM   #34
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

And sorry guys, it was premature of me to call her my girlfriend when I posted the thread. Anyways, right now I can’t possibly be happier.
Old May 31, 2019, 03:19 PM   #35
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
And sorry guys, it was premature of me to call her my girlfriend when I posted the thread. Anyways, right now I can’t possibly be happier.
You haven’t gotten her possibly pregnant yet. Just wait....

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old May 31, 2019, 04:29 PM   #36
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Good to see you happy my brother. Enjoy.
Old May 31, 2019, 07:52 PM   #37
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Woah there, Scooter. I'm glad the evening went so well, but you might wanna put the brakes on the "love" stuff.
I realize there are cultural differences, but what you describe, apart from the cocktails, in America would be a common date for 14-17 year olds (in the mid-west at least).

In the USA, it's not love until the whip cream.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 07:34 AM   #38
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I sense a friendzone coming.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 07:45 AM   #39
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Still a better love story than Twilight.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2019, 07:48 AM   #40
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Still a better love story than Twilight.
Lol

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2019, 01:59 PM   #41
chigger_ns
Do the Xmas Cart-moon

chigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

You need to give her the big tip
Old Jun 2, 2019, 12:38 AM   #42
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

You guys are bloody hilarious.

Yeah we are getting to the point where sex is certainly in the equation. We can’t get our hands off of each other and made out numerous times last night.

Btw for you negative naysayers of Rage who is going to post the inevitable “ stop dreaming all this up” message:

And guys, please try to be respectful.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 12:53 AM   #43
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Cute girl.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 01:10 AM   #44
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Yea very cute girl. Remember to turn the lights out. You don't want to scare her to death with that huge trouser snake.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2019, 08:29 AM   #45
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

You're 37? What is she-- 50?
Old Jun 2, 2019, 09:44 AM   #46
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide is still being judged by the masses

Don't overthink it. It's pretty obvious to me a simple kiss should be no huge deal. Tongue action, full on sucking face, etc. is pushing it. If it's full on get a room type stuff then it isn't appropriate for PDA work place or not.
Sapphire Radeon VII
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2019, 11:29 AM   #47
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
You're 37? What is she-- 50?
She could be anywhere from 18-50.

Old Jun 2, 2019, 11:36 AM   #48
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

dam you both like your barely out of your teens
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2019, 10:21 PM   #49
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
She could be anywhere from 18-50.

TIL that Kim Jong-il was a 60-70 year old woman
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2019, 09:39 AM   #50
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
You guys are bloody hilarious.

Yeah we are getting to the point where sex is certainly in the equation. We can’t get our hands off of each other and made out numerous times last night.

Btw for you negative naysayers of Rage who is going to post the inevitable “ stop dreaming all this up” message:

And guys, please try to be respectful.
You have commited the grave sin of posting a pic of your SO on the internets.

Now you will be ridiculed because internet tough guys are banging 11/10's 24/7.

2/10 would not bang.

The girl's cute though.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2019, 10:20 AM   #51
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
You have commited the grave sin of posting a pic of your SO on the internets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
He needed somewhere to boast that he had a GF.

Still works...
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2019, 10:40 PM   #52
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Chuck you better be comfortable with hairballs.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2019, 11:20 PM   #53
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Schwirty scheven, that's shamazing, here let me show you how count to Schfifty Five:

Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2019, 03:14 PM   #54
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

It's even more uncomfortable seeing your girlfriend at work when your wife works there as well.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2019, 03:17 PM   #55
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
It's even more uncomfortable seeing your girlfriend at work when your wife works there as well.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2019, 03:29 PM   #56
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Especially when they're sitting together and laughing while pointing at you.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 05:00 PM   #57
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Are we sure that's really Chuck?

Post a verification pic or no congrats

Alpha

Omega

Old Jun 14, 2019, 10:05 PM   #58
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Motherboard

Our most recent picture. We’re so right for each other it isn’t even funny. I honestly can’t remember a time when I’ve been more happy.

Btw it’s hilarious how you are in denial Cyko

Too lazy to find my old picture but if you can look through the “you’re all ugly” thread from years back for verification.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 04:00 AM   #59
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

So she getting destroyed or not yet?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2019, 03:46 PM   #60
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Not in denial at all, I just have fun effing with people.

Alpha

Omega