Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 25, 2015, 01:31 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
lazyx
Radeon Southern Islands

lazyx once held a door open for a complete strangerlazyx once held a door open for a complete strangerlazyx once held a door open for a complete stranger

If Heroes reborn cut out the Japanese chick character and scenes. It would've been better.
lazyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2015, 06:06 PM   #62
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
The Heroes Reborn pilot was horrible, the Japanese chick that once she left the video game the martial arts was garbage and slow lol. There was not one real character that you could get behind no matter what and plot so far is meh.

It feels just like the original, slow and pointless.
Looks like they tried to keep the same look and feel, but that was their first mistake.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2015, 09:54 PM   #63
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The Player. This show is pretty good. Snipes still got it.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 5, 2015, 10:46 AM   #64
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Started watching Banshee and Rescue Me. Just found out Banshee's last season is coming up because Cinemax didn't renew it, dickheads.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2015, 10:52 AM   #65
huskylord
Load Management

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Narcos - loving it
Old Oct 6, 2015, 09:47 AM   #66
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Minority Report. Oh, Meagan Good you sexy thang you. Show isn't very good though.
Old Oct 6, 2015, 10:56 AM   #67
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Under the Dome, via Amazon Prime. Started strong but, midway through the third season now, really struggling to keep my interest at this point.
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2015, 11:51 AM   #68
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Under the Dome, via Amazon Prime. Started strong but, midway through the third season now, really struggling to keep my interest at this point.
The book was the same way, but from what I've seen the series stretches things even further.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2015, 12:36 PM   #69
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Stephen King simply doesn't know how to edit. The free reign he gets over his books is only hurting him. I got through half the novel and didn't even bother to finish it.
Old Oct 6, 2015, 12:47 PM   #70
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

The season finale of Rick and Morty was amazing.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2016, 09:46 PM   #71
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Watched through Bosch, Season 2 (Amazon Originals). Great show.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 10:08 PM   #72
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Watched through Bosch, Season 2 (Amazon Originals). Great show.
Yup, I watched season 1 not long ago. Can't wait to see Jerri Ryan in the second
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2016, 10:33 PM   #73
Lupine
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
Yup, I watched season 1 not long ago. Can't wait to see Jerri Ryan in the second
Yes, she nailed the part.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 10:39 PM   #74
huskylord
Load Management

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

flaked
Old Mar 18, 2016, 06:28 AM   #75
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The Americans (Amazon & FX)

This is my new favorite show. It's about two married KGB sleeper agents in Reagan-era Washington DC.

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee (TBS)

She's on fire. She should have been the one to replace Jon Stewart on the The Daily Show. Then we could watch her, err, nightly instead of only weekly.

Is anyone even watching The Daily Show any more? (I'm not-- seems like a buncha dorks ATM)
Old Mar 27, 2016, 12:27 PM   #76
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Started watching futurama. In the middle of season 2 now. It's not bad, but not quite as mind blowing as my friends made it out to be. Just a fun show to watch so far, but no huge WOW factor in terms of execution. I think I have been spoiled by other shows...
Old Mar 27, 2016, 12:57 PM   #77
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Add Bates Model to my list. Frigging awesome.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2016, 03:10 PM   #78
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Billions. I'm digging it.

Vinyl is also good, especially full on nude scenes with Olivia Wilde
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2016, 03:30 PM   #79
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
Started watching futurama. In the middle of season 2 now. It's not bad, but not quite as mind blowing as my friends made it out to be. Just a fun show to watch so far, but no huge WOW factor in terms of execution. I think I have been spoiled by other shows...
Like Archer, Futurama is a show I figured I would really like, but just could never get into. Both have great casts and are produced well.

On one forum people called for me to be banned when I said I didn't care for Futurama.

Vynil is improving. I haven't watched the latest episode, so all I've seen of Wilde is some nipplage.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 07:06 AM   #80
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
The Americans (Amazon & FX)

This is my new favorite show. It's about two married KGB sleeper agents in Reagan-era Washington DC.

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee (TBS)

She's on fire. She should have been the one to replace Jon Stewart on the The Daily Show. Then we could watch her, err, nightly instead of only weekly.

Is anyone even watching The Daily Show any more? (I'm not-- seems like a buncha dorks ATM)
I'm still watching. Same writers so the humor is pretty much unchanged. Trevor is doing a decent job and I think he can only get better as he gains more confidence. I would say that he is as funny as Jon Stewart was in his final two seasons.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2016, 08:10 AM   #81
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
I'm still watching. Same writers so the humor is pretty much unchanged. Trevor is doing a decent job and I think he can only get better as he gains more confidence. I would say that he is as funny as Jon Stewart was in his final two seasons.
there are some great moments. i thought trevor's interview with Lindsey Graham was surprisingly great.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 08:39 AM   #82
huskylord
Load Management

The Americans.
Seriously, why have I not heard more about this show from the beginning? Has Keri Russell been nominated for an Emmy yet? She deserves it for this show.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 09:01 AM   #83
voodoo1
Proud OIF Veteran

voodoo1 is still being judged by the masses

Wife has got me watching Downton Abbey and I secretly enjoy it.
voodoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2016, 09:31 PM   #84
JZL
Starship Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
The Americans.
Seriously, why have I not heard more about this show from the beginning? Has Keri Russell been nominated for an Emmy yet? She deserves it for this show.
Yeah, no kidding. I just happened to see her on Conan pimping the new season and got lured in by her and the clip and the first episode.

She hasn't been nominated for an Emmy yet, but she's won a Critic's Choice Award or two.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 09:35 PM   #85
JZL
Starship Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
there are some great moments. i thought trevor's interview with Lindsey Graham was surprisingly great.
I guess I'll give it a look. I was never impressed by Jessica Williams or Jordan Klepper, but I see they have some new blood.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 08:47 AM   #86
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

I'm waiting for GOT to start again to be currently watching anything.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2016, 09:03 AM   #87
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I'm watching Better Call Saul, and we have the second half of the last Walking Dead season on the dvr. I also dvr'ed the whole Supergirl season. It sucks, but I have a thing for Benoist

It's like unicorns vomiting chocolate rainbows all over me as I float through a lollipop garden on a magic carpet.

"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. ;-)

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2016, 09:09 AM   #88
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

TWD
Bates Motel
The Last Kingdom

Just started watching Daredevil -- awesome show.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 10:52 AM   #89
Serotonin
Lacking details

Serotonin is still being judged by the masses

Never watched Dexter when it was new and somehow have avoided spoilers as to what happens in the finale. I'm currently in the middle of season 7 after binge watching the first 6 seasons - one season left.

Also started watching the second season of Daredevil.

Great stuff.
Serotonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2016, 10:53 AM   #90
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
The Americans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
Yeah, no kidding. I just happened to see her on Conan pimping the new season and got lured in by her and the clip and the first episode.

She hasn't been nominated for an Emmy yet, but she's won a Critic's Choice Award or two.
I've been telling people here about it for years but nobody seems to listen. Hell I even made a thread about it 3 years ago and only one person cared - the rest dismissed it simply because of its name

Oh well, their loss. It's seriously one of the best shows on television.

Last edited by curio : Mar 30, 2016 at 12:39 PM.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote