Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 2, 2005, 03:51 AM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Albums:

One Block Radius - Long Story Short
The Killers - Hot Fuss Limited Edition

That's 9 CDs in the last week.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 10:24 AM   #182
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Groceries
Old Sep 2, 2005, 12:05 PM   #183
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

fuel . $137.9/L
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 2, 2005, 12:22 PM   #184
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid
fuel . $137.9/L
Holy **** are you serious??? We didn't get fuel today but the other day it was 10cents less!!!!
Old Sep 2, 2005, 01:20 PM   #185
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

found this gem while googlinh doritos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 02:45 PM   #186
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

*barf*
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 02:47 PM   #187
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 02:57 PM   #188
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

A can of Coke few minutes ago.
Old Sep 2, 2005, 03:08 PM   #189
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

teh monthly pr0n subscribtion!

j/k

Gatorade at my job.
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 04:39 PM   #190
Android1
Radeon Tahiti PRO2

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Um...I think that the mods might go after you on that one.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 09:25 PM   #191
C1awHamm3r
Rage3D Veteran

C1awHamm3r is still being judged by the masses

An emachines today. cost $350 after rebates for my mom.

Case: Thermaltake Xaser III (Silver)
PSU: Thermaltake Pure Power 420Watts
Processor: AMD Athlon 64-bit 3700+ 1MB Cache Socket 754
Mobo: Gigabyte K8NS Pro nForce3 250 Chipset
Ram: Mushkin PC3200 2x512MB 2.5-4-4-7
Video Card: Radeon 9100
Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
Harddrives: 1x36.7GB Raptor, 1xWD1600BB
C1awHamm3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 09:27 PM   #192
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
Holy **** are you serious??? We didn't get fuel today but the other day it was 10cents less!!!!
i have to use premium
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2005, 09:29 PM   #193
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5
teh monthly pr0n subscribtion!

j/k
Same!

Not j/k.
Old Sep 2, 2005, 10:20 PM   #194
JAKJ
Radeon R520

JAKJ is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
i have to use premium
So do I ..... but its worth it

I my car
Old Sep 2, 2005, 11:39 PM   #195
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Quote:
i have to use premium
OH
Old Sep 2, 2005, 11:58 PM   #196
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Guys, please dont post sex toys... it wont be tolerated any longer.

Thanks,
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 12:06 AM   #197
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Um...I think that the mods might go after you on that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO**
Guys, please dont post sex toys... it wont be tolerated any longer.

Thanks,
i thought he was talking about my pic
yea... i may order pizza tomorrow or McD so that may be my next purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 12:21 AM   #198
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

Jim
MSI Z87M Gaming|Intel i7 4770k |16GB DDR3 PC3 12800|XFX RX470 4GB | 6TB HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 01:08 AM   #199
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

BATTLE FIELD 2

and starting to regret it
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 01:50 AM   #200
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Fun movie!
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 01:59 AM   #201
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

TrickFlow intake for my 347. Go big or go home.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 02:24 AM   #202
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline
TrickFlow intake for my 347. Go big or go home.

Is that for the Ford 5.6L? I really wish I had the space and the cash to build up my own fast car.
Old Sep 3, 2005, 02:30 AM   #203
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy

Is that for the Ford 5.6L? I really wish I had the space and the cash to build up my own fast car.
Yeah, it's a stroked 302. It should run pretty good considering I'll be stuffing air down it's throat with this bad boy:

ATI ProCharger D1-SC
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 07:24 AM   #204
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy

Fun movie!
Dude Cage freak'n rocks! He could easly be the next indy in my book. That movie was great.

JIm
MSI Z87M Gaming|Intel i7 4770k |16GB DDR3 PC3 12800|XFX RX470 4GB | 6TB HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 07:28 AM   #205
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Fajitas at Bennigans that were crap.
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2005, 07:46 AM   #206
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
fuel . $137.9/L
That's about $1.24 Canadian, we are paying about 1.28 right now, you guys are pretty close in prices to us. And yea it sucks nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2005, 11:50 AM   #207
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Vantec Copper X heatsink/fan for my "new" 2.8c Pentium 4. Simple, but elegant pure copper heatsink:
Old Sep 4, 2005, 12:56 PM   #208
Squeek3018
two creams, two sugars

Squeek3018 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank
That's about $1.24 Canadian, we are paying about 1.28 right now, you guys are pretty close in prices to us. And yea it sucks nuts.
While prices varied from station to station in the major centres, Montreal appeared to top the list of cities at $1.47 a litre. -National Post

http://www.canada.com/search/story.h...2-daf8dd113785
Old Sep 5, 2005, 01:41 PM   #209
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmt
Dude Cage freak'n rocks! He could easly be the next indy in my book. That movie was great.

JIm
Yeah, if they made a sequel, I'd be happy. Especially if they kept Diane Kruger.

Last edited by jimmyboy : Sep 5, 2005 at 01:43 PM.
Old Sep 5, 2005, 01:43 PM   #210
BigPapa
Radeon Evergreen

BigPapa is still being judged by the masses

I just purchased three CDs from Turbonegro and they kick some serious behind.

"Party Animals"
"Apocalypse Dudes"
"Ass Cobra"
BigPapa is offline   Reply With Quote