Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 9, 2005, 11:54 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Scott
I like my backyard

Scott is still being judged by the masses

Thumbs up Golfers: back to back ACES!

Ruthie MacDonald and her cousin, Joanie Villecco, each carded a hole-in-one on consecutive shots Wednesday morning in the Chenango Valley State Park Women's Golf Association league.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...secutive.aces/

It's not the first time ever, but Holy chitsticks!!

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
sittal
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)