Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 23, 2019, 03:10 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
and the feud between her and Katie Perry has ended.
i remember hearing about that like years ago, but if someone were to ask me now "which other pop singer did she have a feud with?", I wouldn't be able to tell them.

Hell has finally frozen over: eisberg has out-pop-cultured me.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2019, 03:08 AM   #32
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
i remember hearing about that like years ago, but if someone were to ask me now "which other pop singer did she have a feud with?", I wouldn't be able to tell them.

Hell has finally frozen over: eisberg has out-pop-cultured me.
lol, to be fair the only reason why I even knew about it because it was mentioned on the radio not to long before I made that post.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2019, 07:04 AM   #33
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

blackberryphone is still being judged by the masses

Taylor swift is mad because her actual good music has been sold to some terrorist guy who internet raped her or something.
I think this means she is going to have to write good songs that generate revenue again or be broke.
She can't say she's just messing around writing this complete horse **** because she has no care in the world.
If she won't she can't.
https://taylorswift.tumblr.com/post/...ance-to-own-my

Can't wait for the Amazon prime day concert on the 10th. I have ordered a Taylor swift t shirt, head band and 4 different taylor swift licensed perfumes from Amazon for the concert. Over a week in advance because I chose the shadiest vendors in hopes no cash makes it to her. Just a heads up, it's going to be pretty bad if you are wearing the same stuff you watched the Netflix special in.

Last edited by blackberryphone : Jul 1, 2019 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Add link
blackberryphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 1, 2019, 07:34 AM   #34
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackberryphone View Post
Taylor swift is mad because her actual good music has been sold to some terrorist guy who internet raped her or something.
I think this means she is going to have to write good songs that generate revenue again or be broke.
She can't say she's just messing around writing this complete horse **** because she has no care in the world.
If she won't she can't.

Can't wait for the Amazon prime day concert on the 10th. I have ordered a Taylor swift t shirt, head band and 4 different taylor swift licensed perfumes from Amazon for the concert. Over a week in advance because I chose the shadiest vendors in hopes no cash makes it to her. Just a heads up, it's going to be pretty bad if you are wearing the same stuff you watched the Netflix special in.
Hi nanyangview, I also used a Blackberry smart phone at one point.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2019, 06:08 PM   #36
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
Hi nanyangview, I also used a Blackberry smart phone at one point.

And I just wanna tell you
It takes everything in me not to call you.
And I wish I could run to you.
And I hope you know that every time I don't
I almost do,
I almost do.
Oh, we made quite a mess, babe.
It's probably better off this way.
And I confess babe,
In my dreams you're touching my face
And asking me if I wanna try again with you.
And I almost do.

Last edited by blackberryphone : Jul 3, 2019 at 09:18 PM.
blackberryphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2019, 07:14 PM   #37
wazman
Resident Curmudgeon

wazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
If she won't she can't.

Yeah. Cry me a river, Taylor Swift. I was there when the rights to the Beatles music was sold to - of all people - Michael freaking Jackson. Now that was something to get upset about. Now she'll have to come up with some songs that aren't about the last guy she dated and dumped who done her wrong. What an idiot.

RIP, Hannibal. RIP, Shadow. RIP, Mitchell. RIP, Annie. RIP, Jones.
wazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2019, 07:25 PM   #38
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazman View Post
Yeah. Cry me a river, Taylor Swift. I was there when the rights to the Beatles music was sold to - of all people - Michael freaking Jackson. Now that was something to get upset about. Now she'll have to come up with some songs that aren't about the last guy she dated and dumped who done her wrong. What an idiot.
Quote:
Taylor Swift currently has an estimated net worth of $360 million, which has grown due to her music, merchandise, and endorsements.
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2019, 09:38 PM   #39
wazman
Resident Curmudgeon

wazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
So what? She's still a no-talent hack who nobody would care about if it weren't for Kanye West. She has two gimmicks that she's been making bank off of since she became famous - being the sweet little girl who everybody's just sooooo mean to, and dating guys, breaking up with them, and writing junk songs about how mean they were to her. Money doesn't mean anything - I could take a dog turd and encase it in gold and diamonds and sell it for a few million bucks to some idiot, but it would still be a dog turd.

RIP, Hannibal. RIP, Shadow. RIP, Mitchell. RIP, Annie. RIP, Jones.
wazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2019, 12:51 AM   #40
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

As a Sergeant in the Tylor Swift Internet Protection Squad I don't appreciate people ****-mouthing my queen.

Last edited by Ne0Griever : Jul 4, 2019 at 01:09 AM.
Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2019, 06:46 AM   #41
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0Griever View Post
As a Sergeant in the Tylor Swift Internet Protection Squad I don't appreciate people ****-mouthing my queen.
Never gonna find another like [her]
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2019, 05:47 PM   #42
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:33 AM   #43
AGibbon
Radeon Northern Islands

AGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird sings

Her **** is unlistenable.
AGibbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:36 AM   #44
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazman View Post
So what? She's still a no-talent hack who nobody would care about if it weren't for Kanye West. She has two gimmicks that she's been making bank off of since she became famous - being the sweet little girl who everybody's just sooooo mean to, and dating guys, breaking up with them, and writing junk songs about how mean they were to her. Money doesn't mean anything - I could take a dog turd and encase it in gold and diamonds and sell it for a few million bucks to some idiot, but it would still be a dog turd.
At that point you wouldn't care you sold a million dollars of dog turd to some idiot.

In the end, you made bank, while some idiot got poop.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2019, 07:59 PM   #45
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

That July 9th, the beat of your heart
It jumps through your shirt, I can still feel your arms

Now I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes
All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss
Never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this
Your name, forever the name on my lips

Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:59 PM   #46
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

The f*ck is going on in this thread

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 07:09 AM   #47
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 08:39 AM   #48
blackberryphone
Radeon R300

Pathetic set list. Not a single sad song.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 09:13 AM   #49
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
We're trying to give Taylor Swift a reason to get with R3d and then break up so she can write a new song.

Or at least Blackberryphone is trying to do that....I think.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 10:20 AM   #50
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Pathetic set list. Not a single sad song.
This thread is sad enough. No need to make it worse

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2019, 07:36 PM   #51
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

It sorta rankles my patootie that this hack gets a thread with 50 replies and the thread about Mitchell Feigenbaum, one of the great unsung scientific heroes of the 20th century, only gets two, and one of those was mine.

Wake up, Merka!!

It's ironically chaotic.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 05:29 PM   #52
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Banging a pussy?

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro