Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 7, 2006, 09:33 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
brc64
Zeekyboogydoog!

brc64 is still being judged by the masses

Default wii battery life / rechargeable battery questions

It looks like I'm going to need to buy a battery charger and some rechargeable AAs before long. I've had my console for less than 3 weeks and already I'm in the red with the included batteries.

This is one of the main reasons I'm opposed to wireless technology. I mean, at least with the Xbox 360 and PS3, you have the option of playing wired if you want. And both of those systems have official rechargeable batteries available. But anyways...

Is there anything in particular to look for when looking into rechargeable batteries? Is there a particularly brand that outperforms others? What about chargers... should I spend the extra $10 and get the "15 minute" chargers, or are those not all they're cracked up to be?
brc64 is offline   Reply With Quote