Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 5, 2007, 03:59 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Lightbulb PC Gamers: If you're a Star Wars, Star Trek or TRON fan, GET YOU ASS IN HERE NOW!!!

While looking for stuff for you guys, I stumbled across this, and I'm so excited I feel like I'm going to burst! I feel like I really hit the jackpot with this one... It's taken me almost a half hour to make this post, to make it just perfect...

Remember: THIS IS ALL FREEWARE!!!

Star Wars: The Battle Of Yavin

Play as Luke Skywalker in the battle of Yavin. Assault and destroy the empire's Death Star. Fight in space, on the Death Star's surface, make the trench run, and try not to get blasted by Darth Vader's ship. Six stages of intense action.

The mission is to destroy the death star with a group of 30 rebel ships. The game has 6 stages that play continuously, a label in the GUI indicates this. In the radar, the red dots are the rebels and the green dots are the empire, the squares are the cruisers, when they blink is that their damage is over 90 per cent.

Star Wars: The Battle Of Endor

Fight against the empire in the epic battle of Endor. Flight on the controls of an X-Wing and face hundreds of TIEs, Star Destroyers, and try to destroy the Darth Vader's Super Star Destroyer 'Executor'. Six stages of intense action.

And wait till you see these mods...!!!

Tron Recognizer

As if you couldn't guess already, this mod is based on the classic 80s movie, TRON. If you were growing up during this period and a huge fan of videogames, this was the film that offered the audience a glimpse into what it might be like to live life as a videogame warrior right in the game itself.

Quote:
Great story, great special f/x and great music... there were even a couple of terrific videogames based on the film for the Intellivision (which sadly enough, I never got to play -- I owned a Colecovision system back then). It's very appropriate that since Tron got me into creating 3d models that I now return the favour by using some of those skills to create this Tron mod.

I hope everyone enjoys my personal tribute to this terrific movie. It was an incredible amount of hard work, but well worth it.

-Tom

Star Trek DS9: The Invasion of Cardassia

Fly into battle at the helm of the USS Defiant as part of the Federation Alliance fleet, armed with pulse phaser cannons and quantum torpedoes.

During battle, weave in and out between the larger battleships as you chase down Jem'hadar fighters. Protect General Martok and Admiral Ross while they coordinate the attack on Cardassia Prime.

Star Trek DS9: The Invasion of Cardassia is a mod for the awesome freeware game Star Wars: The Battle of Endor 2.1 by Bruno R. Marcos. The mod replaces virtually all of the graphics, sounds, and music. Based loosely on the final episode of the TV show, gamers get the chance to fly the show's signature ship in a final showdown between the two fleets.

Here are the download links for these AWESOME FREEBIES!!!

Star Wars: Battle Of Yavin:
http://rapidshare.com/files/10351542...fyavin_v11.exe

TRON Recognizer (to be used with SW: BoY)
http://rapidshare.com/files/10352157...izer_setup.zip

(Install it in the same folder where you installed BoY. This will replace the existing graphics, music, and sound. )

Star Wars: Battle Of Endor
http://rapidshare.com/files/10351865...fendor_v21.exe

Star Trek DS9: The Invasion of Cardassia (to be used with SW: BoE)
http://rapidshare.com/files/10351806/IoC21_setup.exe

(Install it over the folder where you installed BoE. Each of the websites above also features high-resolution screencaptures from the mod. STGU even includes a lo-res and hi-res demo movie if you want to preview IoC before installing the game.)

Have fun, you lucky bastards!!!

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2007, 04:16 PM   #2
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Star Wars: The Battle Of Endor is a huge pile of crap , the others i haven't played heh actually i don't want to play the mod either , if its from the AWSOME battle of endor.

Tron Recognizer looks interesting

Last edited by Pirate Neilsouth : Jan 5, 2007 at 04:19 PM.
Pirate Neilsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2007, 04:49 PM   #3
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete stranger

You forgot GLTron.
Dark_Swordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 5, 2007, 04:50 PM   #4
candle_86
Banned

candle_86 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilsouth View Post
Star Wars: The Battle Of Endor is a huge pile of crap , the others i haven't played heh actually i don't want to play the mod either , if its from the AWSOME battle of endor.

i loved SW BoE, i found it months ago, but the DS9 looks cool
candle_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2007, 08:32 PM   #5
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilsouth View Post

Why'd you gotta rain on my parade? I was really excited about finding this stuff and sharing it with you guys...

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2007, 02:22 AM   #6
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutzon View Post

Why'd you gotta rain on my parade? I was really excited about finding this stuff and sharing it with you guys...
Well i quite like the Tron game

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2007, 03:56 AM   #7
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Well i quite like the Tron game

Same here , klutzon don't worry its the same deal when i post games some people love em some really hate em... I reckon alot of people hate oblivion