Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Jun 19, 2019, 09:58 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Surprised by the 2080TI SUPER pricing. Still ridiculous, but a lot better than what the original 2080TI came in at..

2080 Ti TU102A $1199.99
2080 Ti TU102 $999.99

same prices
https://www.anandtech.com/show/13346...edition-review
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2019, 10:06 PM   #92
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

So this means the Super will run for 1400-1500 bucks. Well played nvidia.
The 2080 Ti was always a 1000 bucks card.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 01:49 AM   #93
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

So only the 2080/2070/60 Super this summer, which means the original 2080Ti is still the high end going on 1 year.

Nvidia is sand bagging the next high end, but it should be clear what it is. The 2080Ti "Super" is just going to be the consumer variant of the Titan RTX. So you pay $1500 instead of $3000. And not until Nvidia feels like it. But you can get Navi crushing Super cards for $799 and less for the mid/lower end.

That $1200 I paid last fall sure seems like a bargain now. Especially gaming at the high end while others just complained and waited. Well, glad yall waited, looks like it was worth it.
  • GeForce RTX 2080 Ti: 4,352 CUDA cores, TU102-300 GPU, 11GB GDDR6 (14Gbps)
  • GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER: 3,072 CUDA cores, TU104-450 GPU, 8GB GDDR6 (16Gbps)
  • GeForce RTX 2080: 2,944 CUDA cores, TU104-410 GPU, 8GB GDDR6 (14Gbps)
  • GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER: 2,560 CUDA cores, TU104-410 GPU, 8GB GDDR6 (14Gbps)
  • GeForce RTX 2070: 2,304 CUDA cores, TU106-410 GPU, 8GB GDDR6 (14Gbps)
  • GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER: 2,176 CUDA cores, TU106-410 GPU, 8GB GDDR6 (14Gbps)
  • GeForce RTX 2060: 1,920 CUDA cores, TU106-200 GPU, 6GB GDDR6 (14Gbps)
https://hothardware.com/news/nvidia-...llegedly-leaks
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.

Last edited by Exposed : Jun 20, 2019 at 02:00 AM.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 20, 2019, 02:28 AM   #94
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

the 7nm RTX 3080 ti next year will be the same 30% maybe 45% on a new node if we are very lucky but since it is Samsung and not TSMC don't count on too much
and the same high prices unless AMD or intel forces lower prices

hopefully navi 20 next year is something worth buying anything faster than a 2080 ti and normal prices

even 5% to 15% with some form of RT or 15% to 25% faster without any RT

I would love to go back to the red team and turn away from the dark side
Old Jun 20, 2019, 02:29 AM   #95
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

It does look like it was worth it. The 2080TI Super is coming with actual power limits (from what it seems) that make sense. It’s more than just a consumer Titan RTX - being unlocked with higher power limits and TDP will be worth it on its own. The power limit is limiting on the vanilla 2080TI.

@Bill - pricing is a least more fair for a chip with more freedom.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 09:50 AM   #96
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

There's no 2080Ti "Super" variant being released this summer, according to the leaks/board partners. Maybe in the fall or winter. And that's IF Nvidia decides to even release it, which is just gonna be a rebadged Titan RTX, probably actually gimped to keep the Titan RTX relevent.

Even then, the price ain't gonna be cheaper to what the 2080Ti debuted. So those who held off on moral grounds because of price, nothing is changing. In fact, anyone who held off on moral grounds on price is hypocritical shelling out $1200 to $1500 for a 2080Ti refresh. Because you held off over a year because of price... only to buy at that price point you were protesting, for an RTX card that is marginally faster than a 2080Ti. Makes perfect sense. Meanwhile, the early adopters like myself and Bill and Acroig and others enjoyed high end gaming (including games that used RTX features well like Metro) since last year while the rest of yall bitched and moaned. I'd say we definitely got our moneys worth.

The 3080Ti or whatever its called will be the card that makes the next great leap in performance. And that's next Spring at the earliest.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.

Last edited by Exposed : Jun 20, 2019 at 09:56 AM.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 10:04 AM   #97
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
The 3080Ti or whatever its called will be the card that makes the next great leap in performance. And that's next Spring at the earliest.
That's the one we'll wait for.

EDIT: For the record I have paying over 1K for this but that's the price the market has set. Until AMD / Intel can bring some high end competition nV will price as they see fit.

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Jun 20, 2019 at 10:42 AM.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 11:47 AM   #98
SSXeon
CAPS CAPS CAPS

SSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Meanwhile, the early adopters like myself and Bill and Acroig and others enjoyed high end gaming (including games that used RTX features well like Metro) since last year while the rest of yall bitched and moaned. I'd say we definitely got our moneys worth.
I hope your joking. There are 6 games that support RTX, and one is a remake of Quake 2..... Also it tanks performance. I wonder how bad it will run 2077 with high/ultra RTX settings.

Thermaltake Core V51
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.7Ghz (1.23V)
Wrath Spire HSF w/ MX4 @ 2500RPM
MSI B350 Tomahawk
16GB Corsair LPX 2400Mhz 14-16-16-31
500GB WD Blue 3D Nand SSD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
4TB WD Red HDD
Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1650/1935/7751Mhz
Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
Razor DeathAdder 6400dpi Mouse
Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard
Xbox One Wireless Controller
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 436.15

Coolermaster N200
Intel Core-i3 4170 @ 3.7Ghz
Xigmatek 1283 HSF + Thermaltake CL-F005
MSI H81M-P33
8GB Corsair Vengence 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
500GB WD Blue HDD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
2TB WD Red HDD
Intel HD 4400 350/1150Mhz
Corsair CX600 PSU
Dell 21.5" S2209WB 1080p @ 60Hz
Razor Lachesis 5400dpi Mouse
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 15.36.28.4332

Thermaltake Versa H15
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X @ 3.5Ghz
Wrath Stealth HSF w/ MX4
8GB Corsair LPX 2400Mhz 14-16-16-31
1TB WD Blue HDD (OS)
EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB @ 1216/1367/3500MHz
Oculus Rift Touch
Samsung 55" MU6290 HDR 2160p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 388.00

Dell Latitude 5270
Intel Core-i5 6300u @ 2.4Ghz
4GB DDR4 2133Mhz
Intel HD 520 300/1050Mhz
Dell 12.5" 768p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 20.19.15.4390

SSXeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 12:49 PM   #99
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSXeon View Post
I hope your joking. There are 6 games that support RTX, and one is a remake of Quake 2..... Also it tanks performance. I wonder how bad it will run 2077 with high/ultra RTX settings.
RTX is just a bonus and there is some more good games coming soon
wolfenstein Youngblood, Control look fair and Atomic Heart

and next fall most likely about the same time as the new 3080 ti cyberpunk 2077

but it is 4k performance I needed .

…….

but this super looks to be a joke maybe 5% to 10% improvements for the same high prices

the 2080 ti super would have to be better than a rtx titan

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews...or,5971-5.html

maybe 10% to 15% better than the titan and be PCIE 4.0 and have full HDMI 2.1 before I want to shell out another 1350 for a new strix that I can't even SLI

Last edited by bill dennison : Jun 20, 2019 at 01:30 PM.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 01:44 PM   #100
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
RTX is just a bonus and there is some more good games coming soon
wolfenstein Youngblood, Control look fair and Atomic Heart
Don't forget about the new Doom and Modern Warfare as well.

yoz
Old Jun 20, 2019, 02:02 PM   #101
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Don't forget about the new Doom and Modern Warfare as well.
yea those two are in November I think

lots coming out this year

nice tests for my 3900x

RTX likes cores
Old Jun 20, 2019, 02:12 PM   #102
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
You must have missed this:

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=34048285
Old Jun 20, 2019, 02:17 PM   #103
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Also it tanks performance.
Performance has been boosted, nV working hard on drivers and optimizations.

yoz
Old Jun 20, 2019, 02:51 PM   #104
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I don't like NV but I will say I am mostly happy with their RTX support
Old Jun 20, 2019, 03:03 PM   #105
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
They have made good strides optimizing the games out there. Glad more are on their way.

yoz
Old Jun 20, 2019, 05:42 PM   #106
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Bill according to some reports the new Super cards come with more Tensor cores so will most likely pi** all over over your RTX performance on the original Turing cards. That's innovation for you. How long do you think NVidia will support your card going forward? Future proof What did you say $1,499 for a strix 280ti super the world really has gone mad.
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Radeon Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 05:44 PM   #107
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
They have made good strides optimizing the games out there. Glad more are on their way.
Really 7 games
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Radeon Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
Old Jun 20, 2019, 05:55 PM   #108
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Really 7 games
Yeah, 7 more games I can play with better graphics than you can and more on the way.

Keep trolling though, doing a great job.

yoz
Old Jun 20, 2019, 06:18 PM   #109
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

At least there are more RTX supported titles than there are DX12.

And with that said, I’ll wait for the 3080.

Last edited by Megaman : Jun 20, 2019 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Gramar!
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 06:57 PM   #110
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Yeah, 7 more games I can play with better graphics than you can and more on the way.

Keep trolling though, doing a great job.
ROTHFLMAO
Old Jun 20, 2019, 07:18 PM   #111
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Bill according to some reports the new Super cards come with more Tensor cores so will most likely pi** all over over your RTX performance on the original Turing cards. That's innovation for you. How long do you think NVidia will support your card going forward? Future proof What did you say $1,499 for a strix 280ti super the world really has gone mad.
from what I saw like 2 more Tensor cores each

still better than any vega or navi

and pricing is the same so the strix will be 1350
a few more Tensor cores won't get me to buy one
HDMI 2.1 and PCIE 4.0 and more than 15% would
Old Jun 20, 2019, 07:44 PM   #112
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

I thought Battlefield 5 RTX was impressive, but I really saw that as mostly a tech demo.

Metro Exodus on the other hand really used lighting well with RTX from start to finish. Glad I got to experience it with all the goodies on on the first play through, really elevates it to a much more memorable experience compared to replaying it a year later.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 07:54 PM   #113
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

When is the refresh announcement? Today? What time?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 08:10 PM   #114
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
When is the refresh announcement? Today? What time?
It was yesterday, you missed it.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 10:48 PM   #115
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Metro Exodus on the other hand really used lighting well with RTX from start to finish. Glad I got to experience it with all the goodies on on the first play through, really elevates it to a much more memorable experience compared to replaying it a year later.

yoz
Old Jun 20, 2019, 10:53 PM   #116
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
It was yesterday, you missed it.
Dafuq?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 11:06 PM   #117
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Personally could never strongly defend premium pricing.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 09:44 AM   #118
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrPauly View Post
Personally could never strongly defend premium pricing.
I don't think anyone here "defended" having to pay through the nose for a 2080Ti.

yoz
Old Jun 21, 2019, 09:44 AM   #119
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird sings

Might have to get a 2080 super. I'll whore for eye candy.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 10:45 AM   #120
SSXeon
CAPS CAPS CAPS

SSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete stranger

^^^ That does look nice.

Quote:
It was just the way you said it, kinda sounded pompous thats all. I was looking at a EVGA 2080ti yesterday, but they are still priced really high. If the 2080 Super is just 3072 Shaders I might have to bite the bullet and get a 2080ti.

Quote:
Well halving performance is an issue, esp with people having 144Hz screens. I would rather the faster frames then RTX IMHO. Would be fun to mess with though.

Seems now the announcement is July 2nd.

July 2: Planned announcement day for all graphics cards (RTX 2060 SUPER, RTX 2070 SUPER, RTX 2080 SUPER). AKA soft launch.
July 9: GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER arrive on shelves.
July 23: GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER planned to hit the shelves. [Tentative]

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-rtx-supe...s-launch-date/

Thermaltake Core V51
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.7Ghz (1.23V)
Wrath Spire HSF w/ MX4 @ 2500RPM
MSI B350 Tomahawk
16GB Corsair LPX 2400Mhz 14-16-16-31
2TB WD Red HDD
4TB WD Red HDD
Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1650/1935/7751Mhz
Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz