Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 3, 2014, 06:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
gster109
Radeon R200

gster109 is still being judged by the masses

Default Battlefield 4 Netcode Patch

anyone else loving the netcode patch or do you even notice a difference?

i just got it and i can compare it close to bf3's netcode now. i was completely dissatisfied with the game till today. and i pre-ordered it too

anyways let me know if you guys even notice these improvements and if so do you find the game more enjoyable/playable now ahah
Old Jun 4, 2014, 12:25 AM   #2
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare

Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

nope, utterly broke as ever.

Got the drop on guys and most of my shots don't register and then they turn around and off me in a single shot. Game feels sluggish and slow. If you're infantry it's an exercise in futility as you spend most of the rounds being run down by vehicles.