Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 7, 2021, 05:48 AM   #391
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
What the hell ever happened to the kidnapped blue gooe scientist and the belter leader from early on? Did I miss something? It seems like him and that story just dropped off the show to never be heard from again.
oh yeah... you mean the crazy scientist in the glass room?

blue goo + crazy scientist = good story
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2021, 07:58 AM   #392
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Marcos took the blue goo and scientist.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2021, 11:54 AM   #393
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Didn't the scientist find his daughter and that was the end of his story line?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 7, 2021, 03:06 PM   #394
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Hmmm, don't recall either of those happening, The leader that just up and disappeared with the scientist had pretty big parts in the show in the early going. I suppose he could have had an accident with an asteroid and we never saw him or the scientist again.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2021, 10:29 PM   #395
Koenig
He wo hitte

Koenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Hmmm, don't recall either of those happening, The leader that just up and disappeared with the scientist had pretty big parts in the show in the early going. I suppose he could have had an accident with an asteroid and we never saw him or the scientist again.
In an episode or two ago, someone showed Holden a video of Inaros' men kidnapping the crazy scientist. I believe it was Fred Johnson who showed it to him.

屁をひつて尻窄め "Breaking wind, closing buttocks" - Japanese Proverb

www.angelman.org
www.cureangelman.org
Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2021, 10:50 PM   #396
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
In an episode or two ago, someone showed Holden a video of Inaros' men kidnapping the crazy scientist. I believe it was Fred Johnson who showed it to him.
Hmmm, must not have been paying attention.
Old Jan 7, 2021, 11:17 PM   #397
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGRUNT View Post
Didn't the scientist find his daughter and that was the end of his story line?
Different scientist. You're thinking of the botanist Prax. They're referring to the crazy, brain-altered scientist who was working for Mao's bloogoo henchmen, the one writing all the weird maths on the room with glass walls. He and the early-series OPA leader Anderson Dawes went to parts unknown, never to be seen again until HBO's release of Chernobyl and Netflix's The Crown.

Are we about to see Dawes again? Is he the puppet master behind Marcos?

I'm totally guessing, these are not spoilers.
Old Jan 7, 2021, 11:35 PM   #398
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I know which crazy scientist is being spoken of. The only person they haven’t showed clearly is Dawes. The scientist and the final protomolecule is with Marcos and the free navy gays.

The botanist did take his daughter and is back on gay mead to rebuild.

There might also be a protomolecule in Clarissa’s mod but they never explained her mod. She seems to be ingesting her own gum to get the freaky on.
Old Jan 8, 2021, 12:00 AM   #399
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I know which crazy scientist is being spoken of. The only person they haven’t showed clearly is Dawes. The scientist and the final protomolecule is with Marcos and the free navy gays.

The botanist did take his daughter and is back on gay mead to rebuild.

There might also be a protomolecule in Clarissa’s mod but they never explained her mod. She seems to be ingesting her own gum to get the freaky on.
I was answering GSGRunt. Yeah, I also wondered about whether Clarissa had a stick o' proto-gum. She might morf into a Sarah Kerrigan Zerg-type if she isn't careful.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 01:45 AM   #400
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

that episode 7 is the best dramatic episode in the show so far, which make me more mad that there's only 3 episodes left this season.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 02:47 AM   #401
ugly
Radeon R600

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
that episode 7 is the best dramatic episode in the show so far, which make me more mad that there's only 3 episodes left this season.
This season has been kind of weird for me so far. Maybe because all the characters have been separated. It took a while for the plot to come together. It feels like the season is just getting started now, and there are only a couple of episodes left.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2021, 04:46 AM   #402
KAC

I couldn’t care less about Naomi and Amos drama.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 08:35 AM   #403
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

wait, there's only a couple episodes left? It honestly feels like the season just started...

Edit...the last 60 seconds of this ep were awesome though. That's some awesome aim. LOL

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.

Last edited by A2597 : Jan 13, 2021 at 10:07 AM.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2021, 12:21 AM   #404
JZL
Starship Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
wait, there's only a couple episodes left? It honestly feels like the season just started...

Edit...the last 60 seconds of this ep were awesome though. That's some awesome aim. LOL
Yes to both. All around great ep imo, plus some nice gfx, like when Roci pilot dude spun while blasting the gattling guns.
Old Jan 14, 2021, 12:38 PM   #405
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

I don't know, I thought the fly through space was cheesy, I believe she would have been dead almost instantly
Old Jan 14, 2021, 12:47 PM   #406
KAC

Quote:
I don't know, I thought the fly through space was cheesy, I believe she would have been dead almost instantly
I was hoping that it would be the end of the road for her.
Old Jan 14, 2021, 12:57 PM   #407
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I was hoping that it would be the end of the road for her.
Same here, then Holden would get to bang the reporter
Old Jan 14, 2021, 01:35 PM   #408
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGRUNT View Post
Same here, then Holden would get to bang the reporter
I think he should go that route anyways.
Old Jan 14, 2021, 01:58 PM   #409
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
I believe it takes a couple minutes to due from vacuum exposure. It's not instant. She also had some stimulant that she used at the last second to keep her alive longer.

Ah, here you go. 15 second to unconsciousness, a couple minutes to die:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...cted-possible/

I just re-watched. The first segment is hard to time because they cut between three people, but was around 30 seconds in vaccum, before she used the med needle, which I'm assuming was a "reset" for blood oxygen in universe.
At that point, it was almost exactly 15 seconds from needle to her last action, which pushed her into the airlock, which then closed and pressurized automatically.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

Quote:
Old Jan 14, 2021, 03:01 PM   #410
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I believe it takes a couple minutes to due from vacuum exposure. It's not instant. She also had some stimulant that she used at the last second to keep her alive longer.

I just re-watched. The first segment is hard to time because they cut between three people, but was around 30 seconds in vaccum, before she used the med needle, which I'm assuming was a "reset" for blood oxygen in universe.
At that point, it was almost exactly 15 seconds from needle to her last action, which pushed her into the airlock, which then closed and pressurized automatically.
Close enough. The show always does respect science. It’s one of the few SciFi series that does.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2021, 06:45 PM   #411
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:

Then she’s dead! Time to shoot her out the Jeffries tube!
Old Jan 14, 2021, 08:28 PM   #412
JZL
Starship Trooper

Quote:
Then she’s dead! Time to shoot her out the Jeffries tube!
oh emm gee, a Jeffries tube reference. Those didn't open up to the outside of the ship, did they, Jim?

Nitpick: In space people wear magnetic boots, but they drink out of bottles, coffee cups, and thermoses, not out of pouches with straws.
Old Jan 15, 2021, 08:04 AM   #413
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
oh emm gee, a Jeffries tube reference. Those didn't open up to the outside of the ship, did they, Jim?

Nitpick: In space people wear magnetic boots, but they drink out of bottles, coffee cups, and thermoses, not out of pouches with straws.
I don't recall, I thought they shot spock out of one! They could always shoot her into planet genesis.
Old Jan 20, 2021, 08:23 PM   #414
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Episode 8 is terrible with nothing really going on, and only 2 episodes left, is this going to end with a cliffhanger or what?
Old Jan 20, 2021, 09:05 PM   #415
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Yea didn’t really care for this episode either, big surprise, the space walk didn’t kill her so we had to watch her walking around the dump of a ship whining for half the episode.
Old Jan 20, 2021, 09:28 PM   #416
JZL
Starship Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post

Yay! We finally got a friggin spill and some floating water!*

Quote:
Yea didn’t really care for this episode either, big surprise, the space walk didn’t kill her so we had to watch her walking around the dump of a ship whining for half the episode.
Yeah, it's like they're trying to gin up an Emmy nomination for Dominique Tripper (Naomi) this season. Her signal-switching later on was pretty neat-oh, though.

We've seen some skin from Drummer and now a tiny sliver of ass from Clarissa. Pleeeeease let us see some more of Bobbie D!

Last edited by JZL : Jan 20, 2021 at 09:39 PM. Reason: *And friggin food pouches!
JZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2021, 09:42 PM   #417
KAC

Such a bad episode I watched it during a zoom meeting.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 03:59 AM   #418
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

yea wtf, this is the final season and this episode was a complete waste of time and took forever to do almost nothing

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2021, 04:27 AM   #419
KAC

Final season? Dafuq?
Old Jan 21, 2021, 05:17 AM   #420
A2597
A Peculiar Person

Season 6 is the final season, so one more.
(The books extend much further, apparently not profitable so canning it, but giving it a proper sendoff)

Quote: