Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 30, 2020, 11:27 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

https://www.darkhorizons.com/assassi...icial-trailer/

Set in the ninth century in a period of turmoil for the Vikings. You play as Elvor, a raider who leads their clan away from their war-torn Norwegian homeland to England.

Elvor can be played as male or female, and Ubisoft says combat will take cues from Viking fighting styles, with a reworked combat system that includes dual-wielding and more enemy variety.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 11:42 AM   #2
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Awesome!

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
Sony Bravia X900F 4K 49"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
LG Ultragear 38GN950-B
OverclockN' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 11:49 AM   #3
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Looks sweet.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 30, 2020, 11:58 AM   #4
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

It's like they roll a dice to see what year it lands on now. The "Assassin's Creed" timeline doesn't even make sense anymore, and it hasn't been a true "Assassin's Creed" game in a while (Templars storyline).

Ezio and Altair are probably rolling in their mother ****ing graves right now. Heck, even Bayek who founded the origins of the Assassins is probably rolling his eyes.

Can't wait for Assassin's Creed: Primal to come out.

Last edited by Exposed : Apr 30, 2020 at 12:05 PM.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 12:16 PM   #5
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
It's like they roll a dice to see what year it lands on now. The "Assassin's Creed" timeline doesn't even make sense anymore, and it hasn't been a true "Assassin's Creed" game in a while (Templars storyline).

Ezio and Altair are probably rolling in their mother ****ing graves right now. Heck, even Bayek who founded the origins of the Assassins is probably rolling his eyes.

Can't wait for Assassin's Creed: Primal to come out.
Ubisoft has had a lot of fun finding creative ways to connect periods to each other, however little connection there is. I don't mind - the game's stars are always the locations, never the overarching lore.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 12:19 PM   #6
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
Ubisoft has had a lot of fun finding creative ways to connect periods to each other, however little connection there is. I don't mind - the game's stars are always the locations, never the overarching lore.
Agreed.

yoz
Old Apr 30, 2020, 12:56 PM   #7
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Bring it on.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 02:01 PM   #8
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Always down for a new assassin's Creed. I'll probably need a 3080ti to Max this one.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 02:16 PM   #9
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Yes please!
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 02:19 PM   #10
acroig
Master Troll

Last two have been awesome.

yoz
Old Apr 30, 2020, 02:44 PM   #11
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Yeah i definitely did enjoy the tempar/etzio/altair story and miss it but the quality games since then (it's gotta be like about 10 years now) have been solid, notably black flag and origins.

im excited for this one, but hopefully they dont continue to ram the ****ing levels and stats down our throats. that's probably the most annoying thing about the "new" games.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 02:48 PM   #12
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Looking forward to Assassin's Creed: Time Suck
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 03:28 PM   #13
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Looks cool -- I have been contemplating Odyssey for a few months.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 03:44 PM   #14
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

next

assassin's creed B.C.

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 04:37 PM   #15
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
next

assassin's creed B.C.

Very nice, Bill. So right.

I've bought all the AC games released after I finished Black Flag. I actually completed BF twice. (for reference I've completed maybe 30+ games in my 480+ steam library) Not one AC game released after BF has captured my interest longer than 20 or so hours. Every game is technically very, very well done, but fails on some level to keep me playing.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 05:20 PM   #16
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

literally the only things that kept me playing were the "present day" intrege and the sailing in black flag. The actual assassins creed stuff was as bland as the last 4 games. yet, i liked it enough that i'd still consider it my favourite ass creed game.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 05:43 PM   #17
acroig
Master Troll

Default Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Everything we know

yoz
Old Apr 30, 2020, 05:45 PM   #18
acroig
Master Troll

Default Assassin's Creed Valhalla gameplay will be revealed next week

yoz
Old Apr 30, 2020, 05:46 PM   #19
acroig
Master Troll

Default Assassin's Creed Valhalla's village hub 'changed the shape of the game,' Ubisoft says

yoz
Old Apr 30, 2020, 07:23 PM   #20
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Haven't watched the videos yet, but dis gonna be day 1 purchase
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 07:24 PM   #21
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

This looks like Skyrim.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 07:39 PM   #22
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
I feel like that's a bit unfair. The Ass Creed games have always been about exploring history and we know that Templars have persisted to the modern day so there are likely many of them across many settings and time periods.

I feel like I'm probably one of the few gamers that is not tired of the franchise. I've played them all and there have been ups (AC2) and downs (AC3) but most of them were a great time. Odyssey was huge and fun and I really enjoyed playing it for like 80hrs, despite the fact that it's quite a different beast than the early games.

Perhaps they'll find a middle ground between the tight stealth / assassination components of AC2 and the broad exploration rpg style of ACdyssey. I'm still excited about anything along that scale, although I suspect it will be closer to the latter.

I'm looking forward to seeing the gameplay of this one.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 08:32 PM   #23
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Gonna pre-order this soon
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 08:47 PM   #24
Megaman
Packing heat!

This is not coming to steam. Epic is taking it. Shame
Old Apr 30, 2020, 10:55 PM   #25
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Was Odyssey on steam day 1? I got it on the Ubi launcher.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2020, 11:18 PM   #26
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Yes please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Last two have been awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post

I feel like I'm probably one of the few gamers that is not tired of the franchise.
You're definitely not It's gotta be one of the most anticipated bubbles of snot streaming out of ubisofts nose that also includes far cry and ghost recon.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 11:26 PM   #27
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Exclusive for epic game store and ubisoft at launch.
Quote:
...and will also release on PC exclusively on both the Epic Games Store and the Ubisoft Store.
On a positive note I've read you will be able to engage in large scale battles.

https://www.gamesradar.com/assassins...rent-consoles/
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 12:00 AM   #28
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

I'm looking forward to the one where you play as Jesus.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 12:16 AM   #29
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
JC Creed?

yoz
Old May 1, 2020, 12:55 AM   #30
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
that's every AssCreed game. you have the power of flight. you heal leopards. and you turn water into crafting materials.