Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Old Jul 30, 2001, 11:58 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
jaffy
Radeon R200

jaffy is still being judged by the masses

Thumbs down Why are the radeon forums half way down the page???

This is a radeon type site right? Then why are there so many unrelated forums above the radeon related forums? Wouldn't it be commonsense to have the main forums at the top of the page as opposed to half way down the page? Or maybe the off topic forum and the gaming console forum are more important and popular forums then the radeon related forums? Just a little thing I noticed recently that I find kind of annoying. Anyway, I find this site has kind of gone downhill as far as content wise, but then again what more could be said about a videocard.

I eat sounds
jaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2001, 12:31 PM   #2
SirXcalibur
Admin in Shining Armour

SirXcalibur is still being judged by the masses

I asked MrB about that and the reason is that we are trying to encourage disscusion in the other forums as well....
Old Jul 30, 2001, 12:35 PM   #3
jaffy
Radeon R200

jaffy is still being judged by the masses

Default oops

No, I didn't really mean it's getting bad I just meant that there is only so much to talk about pertaining to ati and their products. Anyway, i'm just really pissed right now because i'm at work and in the middle of having to do a mass install of windows2000 on 40 computers which for some reason are on a novell network and all have no more then 64mb of ram. Also, most of the computers have old 3com network cards that don't seem to compatible with 2000 as it keeps locking the computer up whenever I go to network places. Oh well, really, I love this site. I come to it everyday. Oh well, gotta go and have a smoke and reallize that I am going to be here for about 7 or 8 more hours. Oh, the suckiness of getting paid salary as opposed to hourly....
jaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 1, 2001, 09:32 AM   #4
The Mighty Whitey
Hi

The Mighty Whitey is still being judged by the masses

well, teh radeon technology forum is still by far the busiest, so it hasnt hampered its use.
The Mighty Whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2001, 11:08 AM   #5
MrB
drunk manslut

MrB is still being judged by the masses

My thinking was that people would always use the radeon forums if interest dropped in them I would bring them back on top. Since i'd like to see people use the other forums the best way would be to promote by putting it on top. I think it's worked out very well.

What about you?
MrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2001, 06:56 PM   #6
vectorx
Radeon R420

vectorx is still being judged by the masses

Talking I've got an Idea ...

You can make a game of it everyone.

When entering the Forum Selection screen, move your mouse to the top left hand corner of the screen.

Now time yourself how long it takes to get to the bottom arrow of the scrollbar, click and hold and click on "Radeon General" forum.

Now you can try to beat that number whenever you enter.

Personally, I use the mousewheel
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AMD AthlonXP-M 2500 @ 200x11
Abit NF7-S mobo
Vantec Aeroflow doing 45C under load
512 MB Samsung PC3200
Antec Sonata Case with black piano finish
WD Caviar 80GB 8MB buffer
ATI Radeon 9800pro 128MB @ 420/350
vectorx is offline   Reply With Quote