Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 2, 2021, 06:57 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Hopefully they can deliver a true battlefield experience

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2021, 07:34 PM   #62
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Battlefield 6 Reveal Coming This Spring, Will Support More Players Than Ever

33 v 33

Look I know more is better, but do we really trust DICE to deliver a bug free experience with 40+ people per side? Servers are going to be smashed to pieces with so many people and their physics simulation malarkey (tank treads / bullets etc.)
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2021, 07:51 PM   #63
eNforcer
Radeon Southern Islands

eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

More like 12 vs 33 because they still won't fix auto balancing
eNforcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 3, 2021, 02:58 AM   #64
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2021, 11:58 AM   #65
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
...hahahahaha
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2021, 02:59 PM   #66
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Correction:: that is actually 32 v 32 and it feels likes 12 v 33 because of the stacks of clans and high caliber players. This is actually more worse than having one hacker on another team because most of the time that really doesn't sway a side.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2021, 03:31 PM   #67
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

As much as Conquest is a better game mode, I think the reason people liked BFBC2 so much is because those Rush maps were so good. Rush really hasn't been good since BC2, but if done well, it helps to keep people focused. Easier for pubs to charge a couple points than to try and take over a huge map without guidance.

Evil makes the perfect point: The balance isn't because of unfair numbers, it's because a clan is stacked on one side and they have coordination. Pubs need coordination too. Maybe an option may be to add an AI commander that could advise the teams where they should concentrate their attacks and maybe offer up perks for going to the right places.

Being a parent of young kids, I've watched them play Battlefront and other games with no clue what to do or why to do it. That's what we are dealing with. Idiots and literal children lol.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2021, 03:35 PM   #68
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
As much as Conquest is a better game mode, I think the reason people liked BFBC2 so much is because those Rush maps were so good. Rush really hasn't been good since BC2, but if done well, it helps to keep people focused. Easier for pubs to charge a couple points than to try and take over a huge map without guidance.

Agreed. Rush was my favorite mode but when they started just tacking it on into maps that werent built around rush it became ****.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2021, 03:49 PM   #69
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

rush in bc2 was so good
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Feb 3, 2021, 05:50 PM   #70
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post

Evil makes the perfect point: The balance isn't because of unfair numbers, it's because a clan is stacked on one side and they have coordination. Pubs need coordination too. Maybe an option may be to add an AI commander that could advise the teams where they should concentrate their attacks and maybe offer up perks for going to the right places.

Being a parent of young kids, I've watched them play Battlefront and other games with no clue what to do or why to do it. That's what we are dealing with. Idiots and literal children lol.
An AI commander would be damn good idea. I think the BF series could take a closer look at how a larger scale game like PlanetSide 2 focuses the combat around the game-world. Because when the scale goes up, it does become an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Agreed. Rush was my favorite mode but when they started just tacking it on into maps that werent built around rush it became ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
rush in bc2 was so good
Agreed, rush was just so damn awsome in BC2.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2021, 07:05 PM   #71
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

BF3 had some good rush maps, the problem was they made all modes work for all maps so some combinations were a bit iffy on both sides.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2021, 09:58 PM   #72
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Never liked Rush. Conquest or bust.
Old Feb 4, 2021, 12:38 AM   #73
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Never liked Rush. Conquest or bust.

Gay, you barely played
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Feb 4, 2021, 01:31 AM   #74
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Gay, you barely played
300 hours in BFV is barely played?
Old Feb 4, 2021, 03:26 PM   #75
Evileh

Quote:
300 hours in BFV is barely played?
I have about 1000 so yeah. I'd have more but Dest 2 i have given over 2K lol I have 1700 in bf1
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Feb 4, 2021, 11:06 PM   #76
KAC

That’s insane.
Old Feb 4, 2021, 11:33 PM   #77
Evileh

Quote:
That’s insane.
I eat battlefield for breakfast
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Feb 6, 2021, 04:55 AM   #78
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Rumours going around that there will be Levolution like destruction just like in BF 4.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote