Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 18, 2019, 06:21 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I was made to buy it by my kid.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2019, 10:54 PM   #92
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I got it for a 31.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2019, 09:04 AM   #93
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I got it for a 31.
Great price, I paid much more.

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 19, 2019, 09:54 AM   #94
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Mentions nothing about rtx features... I doubt it will even launch with them.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2019, 11:00 AM   #95
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Mentions nothing about rtx features... I doubt it will even launch with them.
Same here, no game is doing it lately.

yoz
Old Oct 19, 2019, 12:36 PM   #96
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Youngblood doesnt have the rtx patch yet. Its was marketed as an rtx title.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2019, 02:01 PM   #97
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Ridiculous, it's been over 3 months since that POS launched.

yoz
Old Oct 19, 2019, 02:49 PM   #98
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ridiculous, it's been over 3 months since that POS launched.
Advent Rising. 'nuff said.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 07:35 PM   #99
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

They would have had the RTX patch done faster if it wasn't a pos that sold badly. Moral of the story? Don't buy games that promise RTX unless you would have bought it anyway.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2019, 09:16 PM   #100
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
They would have had the RTX patch done faster if it wasn't a pos that sold badly. Moral of the story? Don't buy games that promise RTX unless you would have bought it anyway.
The only POS game I bought with promised RTX support was that Wolf atrocity. Machine Games had a good track record....

yoz
Old Oct 20, 2019, 12:55 AM   #101
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Gays, when is the preload up?
Old Oct 22, 2019, 12:44 AM   #102
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Gays, when is the preload up?
you can pre load tomorrow....
Old Oct 22, 2019, 01:03 AM   #103
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Does this have a robust single player campaign?

edit: nvm, seems to clock in between 5-9 hours.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Oct 22, 2019 at 01:19 AM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2019, 03:04 AM   #104
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

nothing wrong with a short campaign. black ops 1 had a superb campaign.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 10:33 AM   #105
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I want to play this but £50 for a PC game is pants. May have to wait unless I get an itchy purchase finger...
Old Oct 22, 2019, 11:19 AM   #106
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2019, 10:13 PM   #107
KAC
That postcount though...

Preload is up. 128 GB thus far.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 03:13 AM   #108
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

128gb? what in the ****
Old Oct 23, 2019, 03:17 AM   #109
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
128gb? what in the ****
exactly.

dammit nutcrackr - pre-loading

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Oct 23, 2019 at 04:33 AM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2019, 01:51 PM   #110
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

128 .. holy moly!~!!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 03:23 AM   #111
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I caved, pre-loaded now.

Looks like all the gameplay campaign is hitting YouTube right now, need to hold off looking as not to spoil it for me tomorrow !

Last edited by Thr0tt : Oct 24, 2019 at 09:19 AM.
Thr0tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 08:43 PM   #112
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Looks like I may break my 1TB cap for the first time this month.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 09:13 PM   #113
acroig
Master Troll

Cannot connect to online services...

yoz
Old Oct 24, 2019, 09:47 PM   #114
Jaillum Malord
Simplify Mufugha

Jaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Me to. I am in the UK (I work nights and I am off tonight) and would not have bothered with this game were it not bundled with my GFX card or towting them RTX jiggery pokery.

Not doing a good job securing my interest in the fanchise are they BTW.

Jaillum Malord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 10:38 PM   #115
acroig
Master Troll

90 min later still no getting in.

yoz
Old Oct 24, 2019, 10:46 PM   #116
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Nope, downloaded tonight just fine but to hell if you can play it, not even single player! did connect once and do a quick update then restart and no more connecting
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 11:00 PM   #117
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Nope, downloaded tonight just fine but to hell if you can play it, not even single player! did connect once and do a quick update then restart and no more connecting
Total crap, thanks Activision.

yoz
Old Oct 25, 2019, 12:00 AM   #118
Jaillum Malord
Simplify Mufugha

Jaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Finally connected. Did the first two missions and it felt like I had a buldozer parent. As a Souls Bourne vet this really felt off. I am really not used to this style of gameplay at all.

Jaillum Malord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2019, 02:52 AM   #119
KAC
That postcount though...

Started the campaign and did a round of S&D. Not bad. Graphics are from 2012 though.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 03:41 AM   #120
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Distorted audio throughout for me, stuttering throughout, and 1st part of the 1st campaign DirectX crash Dev Error 6068. Awesome, should have waited. Which is discussed here : https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfa...rashing_on_pc/

Ok found this which appears to resolve the audio sh!tty sound :

SOLVED: Change the audio frequency in Control panel > sound > click audio device > properties > to the highest settings and click apply.

Last edited by Thr0tt : Oct 25, 2019 at 03:50 AM.
Thr0tt is offline   Reply With Quote