Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 12, 2019, 02:08 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Definitely suspicious considering the highest tier of premier access is not allowing early access which is usually typical. Coupled with the late reviews, it could be argued they don't want premier access to spoil how bad the game is?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2019, 02:13 AM   #92
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Anybody got it and preloading? How big is it?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2019, 02:16 AM   #93
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Definitely suspicious considering the highest tier of premier access is not allowing early access which is usually typical. Coupled with the late reviews, it could be argued they don't want premier access to spoil how bad the game is?

and why I canceled my pre order

I can wait
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 12, 2019, 02:28 AM   #94
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Anybody got it and preloading? How big is it?
Showing an even 50gb on my hdd.

edit: interesting. If you dig into the install directory there are all kinds of goodies in there. In the folder skill tree there are short demonstrations of the various attacks available in the game. Even the games .exe file is in there.

so much for the avoiding spoilers excuse!

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Nov 12, 2019 at 02:46 AM.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 06:53 AM   #95
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I'll preload it because I'm an old skool star wars fan, and it kinda looks old skool. If it starts to get all the shiit from BF2/recent star wars movies I'm out. But so far it looks like original storm troopers, speeder bikers etc. Any Jar Jar Binks vibes and I'll get a refund.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 08:55 AM   #96
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Unlock via vpn go go go.

Wow, Game's atmosphere is insane.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2019, 09:41 AM   #97
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Unlock via vpn go go go.

Wow, Game's atmosphere is insane.
Good? Share more please.

OT: I keep seeing you on Breakpoint but you never say hi.

We should try co-op, I'm 20 hours in so far at 50% of the story.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2019, 01:33 PM   #98
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Good? Share more please.

OT: I keep seeing you on Breakpoint but you never say hi.

We should try co-op, I'm 20 hours in so far at 50% of the story.
I haven't played breakpoint in a month or so. Nor do I have my uplay running. odd.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Nov 14, 2019, 01:35 PM   #99
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I haven't played breakpoint in a month or so. Nor do I have my uplay running. odd.
That's so odd, I've seen you at the meeting cave several times.

yoz
Old Nov 14, 2019, 02:42 PM   #100
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

So far only played a hour, but goddamn this game is great. So much better than the **** reveals they did at E3.

Runs and looks great, and damn fun to play too.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2019, 02:46 PM   #101
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
So far only played a hour, but goddamn this game is great. So much better than the **** reveals they did at E3.

Runs and looks great, and damn fun to play too.
Sleeper hit of the year?

yoz
Old Nov 14, 2019, 03:02 PM   #102
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I'm not shocked, respawn knows how to make good singleplayer campaigns.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2019, 03:09 PM   #103
Evileh

Quote:
That's so odd, I've seen you at the meeting cave several times.
Unless someone is on my account which I doubt... lol

Yeah this game is amazing.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Nov 14, 2019, 03:14 PM   #104
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Unless someone is on my account which I doubt... lol

Yeah this game is amazing.
This is great news, was looking forward to it.

Odd about Breakpoint.

yoz
Old Nov 14, 2019, 03:14 PM   #105
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Early "reviews" on Reddit from people are echoing the same. Game is great, lots of reason to explore, one even found a 'hidden' boss on the first level after returning to look around more. Tempted to VPN after work for this one
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2019, 03:52 PM   #106
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is basically a horror story
https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/ga...-horror-story/

PS4 gameplay most likely some spoilers

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2019, 04:19 PM   #107
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

So far so good

Runs well, looks great. Opening mission was pretty high quality in terms of pacing and action. It recommends the controller but it's okay with the mouse and keyboard. Some of the binds (like dodge) are a bit odd so I might end up changing a few.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2019, 06:12 PM   #108
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Pre-ordered a while ago on Xbox. Just gonna be waiting until midnight to unlock and start playing. But really glad to hear the initial impressions are good.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2019, 06:32 PM   #109
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Included with premier . Premier release date is 11.15 @ midnight est.

I forgot I had premier. Was into XBGP. And Control, than RDR2 came out for PC. This has to be the best holiday game season in the last 3 years for PC IMO. So much nice.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 06:53 PM   #110
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

for whatever reason origin refuses to "verify" my CC so I can't pay for a month of premier

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 12:23 AM   #111
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

What's the D/L size on PC?
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 12:28 AM   #112
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
What's the D/L size on PC?
About 50 Gigs.

Folder properties says 54.4 GB.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 12:30 AM   #113
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
About 50 Gigs.

Folder properties says 54.4 GB.
Nice! Seems tiny after RDR2 lol.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 12:42 AM   #114
acroig
Master Troll

Game looks very nice and plays great. Great buy.

yoz
Old Nov 15, 2019, 12:51 AM   #115
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Did they compensate the premier subscribers for the lack of early access with any goodies?

Quote:
Old Nov 15, 2019, 01:04 AM   #116
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Just bought Premier for a year. Cost was same as buying NFS and this game.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 01:34 AM   #117
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Game looks very nice and plays great. Great buy.
The tie fighter sounds gave me goosebumps in the opening mission. Just got to the first planet and feeling the uncharted vibes. Also got my ass kicked by an optional boss. Need to brush up on my combat a bit I guess

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 02:41 AM   #118
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

guess everyone was wrong about the reasons for the lack of early access and reviews? That includes this peep as well. Very exceptional so far.

edit - anyone getting slowdown during cutscenes?

Quote:

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Nov 15, 2019 at 03:43 AM.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 07:56 AM   #119
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete stranger

For what it's worth, Ars reviewer didn't care for it much. Except for hitbox issues, nothing really bad, just not all that great either. *shrug*

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/...back-to-sleep/

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 09:31 AM   #120
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post
For what it's worth, Ars reviewer didn't care for it much. Except for hitbox issues, nothing really bad, just not all that great either. *shrug*

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/...back-to-sleep/
not close to the price they want...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote