Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 17, 2019, 08:42 PM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
BURN THE HERETIC!!!!!

death by giant tribble

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 10:39 PM   #152
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 12:13 AM   #153
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Yeah, sort of a lite RPG. You've got XP and skills you unlock, but it isn't a huge open-world like a Bethesda game or anything. Seems a lot like Dark Souls so far.
More like Sekiro if anything.
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 18, 2019, 03:09 AM   #154
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Yeah, sort of a lite RPG. You've got XP and skills you unlock, but it isn't a huge open-world like a Bethesda game or anything. Seems a lot like Dark Souls so far.
Thanks +rep
Old Nov 18, 2019, 10:14 AM   #155
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Does the pc version suffer from the same kind of technical issues as the console version?

Sounds like that one gets buggier and buggier as you progress through the story.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 11:39 AM   #156
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Does the pc version suffer from the same kind of technical issues as the console version?

Sounds like that one gets buggier and buggier as you progress through the story.
I've had no technical issues playing on full details with my specs. Performance is amazing and looks great.

Honestly I'm loving this thing. I'm not great at Dark Souls proper, but love both Surge games and this feels along that familiar line. For me the best part is exploring every corner for a hidden treasure (be it a secret monster or some ugly poncho lol).

I would say the only disappointment for me is the lack of loot. The Surge has the advantage of targeting enemy locations to snag their weapons or armour. This is entirely skill-tree-advancement. I guess it doesn't work with the Star Wars canon, but I would love to overpower my weapon or craft some sick armour.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 12:24 PM   #157
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post

11hrs in with no bugs so far.

It does stutter when new areas come into view and even sometimes during cutscenes. Because of this I have the game locked at 45fps as it doesn’t seem to go below that point and with G-Sync that is plenty good for this type of game. Doesn’t help cut scenes though because they are unlocked. It may not even be system related given that their is 0 improvement with the stuttering dropping from 4K to 1440p.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2019, 12:43 AM   #158
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

New patch.

Quote:
Hey everyone,

We’re in the process of releasing a PC Patch for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. We have a patch that will follow on Xbox One and PS4, also due out this week.

We’ve fixed a texture flickering issue that would display on the screen while driving the AT-AT on Kashyyyk
Sometimes the input from the arrow keys would fail to respond within menus, this has now been fixed.
Dynamic resolution settings will now save properly.
Fixed an issued where the game could become slow and loading times longer than expected.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Di.../8444865#M1456

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2019, 11:03 PM   #159
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The amount of Star Wars canon in this game makes me jizzshot routinely.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2019, 11:27 PM   #160
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Easy, I didn't buy RDR2, and never will
I'm sorry, are you being sarcastic?
Old Nov 20, 2019, 08:51 AM   #161
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduce View Post
I'm sorry, are you being sarcastic?
I have no interest in RDR2. Rock star has never made a game that interested me.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2019, 10:10 PM   #162
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

This game looks dope. I want to down pump this game like I did all your mums last night.

However, I ain't Jizz shooting this until I pick up an RTX card.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 11:44 PM   #163
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
This game looks dope. I want to down pump this game like I did all your mums last night.

Old Nov 20, 2019, 11:56 PM   #164
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
I have no interest in RDR2. Rock star has never made a game that interested me.
Sorry to hear that. Gameplay is R*, but the graphical masterpiece of this PC version is R* x10 amazing. To each their own. It's cool how I wrote Rock Star.

Oh, sorry, Fallen order is fun but really simple. Kinda Star Wars lite.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 08:40 AM   #165
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post

I don’t know that it needs an RTX card. When I tried to see how dropping from 4K to 1440p would effect performance, the answer was not really at all. All the drops that took it below 60 we’re still present and not improved on in the least.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2019, 10:46 AM   #166
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Star Wars + Dark Souls-lite gameplay piqued my interest here, but after watching some gameplay videos I feel like it would be kind of dull as a Souls fan. I will likely eventually play this but only on the cheap.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2019, 08:03 AM   #167
KAC
That postcount though...

Some of the souls like crap is pretty annoying.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 10:03 AM   #168
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Some of the souls like crap is pretty annoying.
That's only because you're a filthy casual though.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 11:40 AM   #169
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
That's only because you're a filthy casual though.
That's what your mum said last night
Old Nov 22, 2019, 12:10 PM   #170
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
That's what your mum said last night
My mum told you you're a filthy casual?
Old Nov 22, 2019, 12:52 PM   #171
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Self-burns are the best burns.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2019, 01:44 PM   #172
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

KAC is the kinda dude that would look into a lightsaber and then activate it.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2019, 01:54 PM   #173
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Apparently that’s the kind she likes.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 02:06 PM   #174
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I thought it said filthy camel.
Are we still talking about the toe of them?
Old Nov 22, 2019, 05:38 PM   #175
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Anything goes in KACistan.

Just ask the Camel down the road from his mums place. I think it’s name is Mustafa? KAC, clarify for Rage3d please?
Old Nov 22, 2019, 07:22 PM   #176
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

I think this has officially been turned into the KAC is a little Jedi Bitch Thread
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Nov 22, 2019, 09:09 PM   #177
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

game is absolute dope
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2019, 12:45 PM   #178
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
game is absolute dope
Did you bone it like KAC's mom while megaman's mom watched and streamed it to chaturbate?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Nov 23, 2019, 05:23 PM   #179
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I was actually on chaturbate for a break at that very moment, saw megaman's_mom room on the first page and decided to draw my light saber.
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2019, 05:44 PM   #180
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
I was actually on chaturbate for a break at that very moment, saw megaman's_mom room on the first page and decided to draw my light saber.
LMMMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAAAOOOO
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "