Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM   #4921
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Woke up feeling fine today. Kiddo needed help with her computer this morning, and I told her to pretend she was just like the rest of her class, and didn't have in house tech support.

Sitting here waiting to see what it's going to be like for me. So far my buddy that tested positive said he's just tired, and can't smell or taste anything.
When is your testing date? I can't believe you need to wait in a queue to get tested. Here we just walk in and get tested. They also already vaccinated 1.3 mil people / 10 mil.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:35 AM   #4922
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
When is your testing date? I can't believe you need to wait in a queue to get tested. Here we just walk in and get tested. They also already vaccinated 1.3 mil people / 10 mil.
There aren't any slots open in my area. Will have to wait until later this week, and call my Dr to get a scheduled test. For now I live in my office and guest bedroom.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM   #4923
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
There aren't any slots open in my area. Will have to wait until later this week, and call my Dr to get a scheduled test. For now I live in my office and guest bedroom.

Greasy, where you guys mostly outside or was it a lot of indoors stuff.

My brother got my close friend group frisbee golf pucks as an outdoor activity. Seems safe but IDK.
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM   #4924
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Woke up feeling fine today. Kiddo needed help with her computer this morning, and I told her to pretend she was just like the rest of her class, and didn't have in house tech support.

Sitting here waiting to see what it's going to be like for me. So far my buddy that tested positive said he's just tired, and can't smell or taste anything.
That's how it began with me, felt fine for the first week after exposure, then it begins to creep in on you. Eventually you feel it hard. Everybody hopes they are asymptomatic, but almost nobody is. The virus takes awhile before you feel it, hell for the first few days of infection your body isn't even fighting it yet because it's deciding what to do.

"America is not divided by race. color, gender, or sexual orientation.
America is divided into wise people and fools.
And fools divide themselves by race, color, gender, or sexual orientation."
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM   #4925
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Also, despite your own decisions, I feel for your regarding quarantine. I had to live in a room for just 4 days last oct/early nov and although I was negative, IT SUCKED. I could feel myself start to devolve.

Urgent care got me a test (In NJ). No appointment.
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM   #4926
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkmetal23 View Post
Greasy, where you guys mostly outside or was it a lot of indoors stuff.

My brother got my close friend group frisbee golf pucks as an outdoor activity. Seems safe but IDK.
Mix of both, but he rode with me, so I had a solid 4 hours of exposure in the truck. The urgent care in town allows testing without an appointment. I will go get tested later this week.
Old Yesterday, 01:21 PM   #4927
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Mix of both, but he rode with me, so I had a solid 4 hours of exposure in the truck. The urgent care in town allows testing without an appointment. I will go get tested later this week.
The sooner the better buddy. Hoping for a fast negative for you
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM   #4928
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

We got, in the form of a survey, a questionare at work asking if we would be willing to have the vaccine shot as soon as it was made available. I replied Yes
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM   #4929
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Quote:

No walk in? I was able to walk in that day and get one.
Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM   #4930
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Scheduled one through my primary care provider for 1:30 tomorrow. That will be day 5 of initial exposure. If they do the rapid test, and it's negative, I'm getting another a few days later just to be sure. I was with him on Friday through Monday, so I should be at day 5 tomorrow right? He was short of breath Friday night, and we thought it was an anxiety attack.
Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM   #4931
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Quote:
Scheduled one through my primary care provider for 1:30 tomorrow. That will be day 5 of initial exposure. If they do the rapid test, and it's negative, I'm getting another a few days later just to be sure. I was with him on Friday through Monday, so I should be at day 5 tomorrow right? He was short of breath Friday night, and we thought it was an anxiety attack.
Tomorrow is right in the sweet spot of 4-5 days to test.

I got a PCR test at my urgent care, ymmv about what they offer.

Would you go for the PCR over the rapid if you had a choice? I had the PCR, which pissed me off at the time but trusting the test when the result came in ended up being big, especially as I work in person out of the home.
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM   #4932
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

best of luck for you, Greasy. Sending lots of good wishes around the globe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM   #4933
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
best of luck for you, Greasy. Sending lots of good wishes around the globe.
Thanks man. I feel fine, but I'm so stressed about it that I've completely lost my apatite. Last thing I need to do right now too. Taking zinc, D3, and C.

I'm not sure what test they will do Thur. If it's PCR then I'm fine with a negative result, and feel safe to go back to the new normal we're all used to. If it's a rapid test and negative I may get another next Monday just to be safe.
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM   #4934
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
You should have just let KAC do a discord call with her so she can get that authentic tech support flavor.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM   #4935
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
You should have just let KAC do a discord call with her so she can get that authentic tech support flavor.

She managed it well. All good on her end.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM   #4936
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
The sooner the better buddy. Hoping for a fast negative for you
Actually, he's right to wait a little while. They recommend for the most accurate testing to wait at least a week after exposure before you get tested. I myself tested 4 days after exposure and was negative, but then 4-5 days after that I began to feel symptoms and got tested again...positive.

Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM   #4937
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
YMMV, but with me my symptoms started to appear around day 9-10 after exposure. I was so close to my two weeks of isolation that I thought I was in the clear and then...cough, and body aches started to creep in. I knew I had it then even before the second test.

Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM   #4938
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
Thanks man. I feel fine, but I'm so stressed about it that I've completely lost my apatite. Last thing I need to do right now too. Taking zinc, D3, and C.

I'm not sure what test they will do Thur. If it's PCR then I'm fine with a negative result, and feel safe to go back to the new normal we're all used to. If it's a rapid test and negative I may get another next Monday just to be safe.
Appetite loss is one of the symptoms...

Hope you are fine too but if you were in a truck for 4 hours with a covid positive friend I don't see how you wouldn't have it.

Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM   #4939
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Appetite loss is one of the symptoms...

Hope you are fine too but if you were in a truck for 4 hours with a covid positive friend I don't see how you wouldn't have it.
I don't see how I couldn't either. Gonna find out Thur if I don't start feeling like crud before then. When I get stressed out, I don't eat. I pushed the test back a day for good measure.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #4940
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
I don't see how I couldn't either. Gonna find out Thur if I don't start feeling like crud before then. When I get stressed out, I don't eat. I pushed the test back a day for good measure.
What's frustrating about it is the slow pace of the whole thing. It takes days/weeks after exposure before you feel it (or not if lucky). It takes weeks to get over it once you have it (or longer). It's not like the Flu where it hits you fast and hard (in a matter of hours with the flu, you know you have it but the flu only lasts 2-3 days.)

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Today at 01:00 AM.